Craziest Place You've Masturbated?

Very and I also sleep withe their husbands as well even invite them both over for a threesome. They should be actors because the first time they came over they acted like they were bi virgins and never ate pussy before that night.

Yes though you will be fucked with a strap on as well as tribbing. I hope your co workers don't mind.

Ok but if I am dating the same girl I am now we won't meet because though we have an open relationship she doesn't want a stranger I met on the internet to meet up and I promised her if I slept with someone else besides her she has to know them I.E. our neighbors. The basic rules for me to be on her is no pics of me or us, no videos or voice, and no meet ups with people on here. I love her and theses rules makes her feel safe while I am on here so I don't break them.

Ok but if I am dating the same girl I am now we won't meet because though we have an open relationship she doesn't want a stranger I met on the internet to meet up and I promised her if I slept with someone else besides her she has to know them I.E. our neighbors. The basic rules for me to be on her is no pics of me or us, no videos or voice, and no meet ups with people on here. I love her and theses rules makes her feel safe while I am on here so I don't break them.
That’s ok

Haha poor ghost man got left out... Bet that's never happened before;)

I've done it in a church car park with someone else in the car and on the car

I enjoy myself often and where ever the desire strikes. I can't decide where may have been the craziest place.

Work, driving in the car, in the hotel hallway window pool gym stairwell, under an interstate bridge, the side of the road, outdoors anywhere, just to name a few.

The summer between high school and college I worked on the maintenance crew at the high school. I masturbated in many of the classrooms, but the one that I remember most was the girl's locker room. It smelled of perfume. I got one of the girl's basketball uniforms and wrapped it around my cock.

The first apartment I had, had a very tiny backyard. Had a tall fence on two sides. Low fence on the other but a tall tree was there. I used to nude sunbathe out there and sunlight makes me horny. I was out there on my towel on the grass just going to town when I heard sounds of a man having an orgasm very near me.

I got up and moved in the direction of the sound. Discovered a hole in the fence. Two guys lived next door to me. Both were very nice. I was somewhat attracted to the white guy. But the Asian guy kind of creeped me out. He worked out a lot. He had the front bedroom and would stand in front of the mirrored closet doors, posing. Sometimes in tiny undies and other times nude. Really seemed to like his own looks.

Alas, the mutual masturbater wasn't the cute one but the Asian guy. I think he had been peeping on me and couldn't hold back.

That should have taught me a lesson but it didn't. Those guys moved out. Nobody was home next door or in the apartments behind me. I had since cut down the big tree to allow more sun for my tomato plants and such.

Once again, I was on the towel, going to town when I sensed that I was being watched. And when I opened my eyes, I saw a guy up on a pole. Some kind of worker. He was grinning down at me.

Back