Craziest Place You've Masturbated?

School run

In my car, around the corner from a school, while I was waiting to pick up my daughter.
What a hot picture you've painted. Sometimes you have to go with the flow, middle of the afternoon or not.
I've always enjoyed masturbating in risky places, mostly outside and as public as possible. Summer days in the park or woodland area's are a big favourite.

Not the craziest, but recent and fairly crazy.
In my car, parked in the parking garage at a local mall, had to stop from time to time when pedestrians came too close. Wish I was daring enough to carry on regardless, unless of course there were kids.

On a train

.........in the rain

..............in the state of Maine

...............................pretty good, can't complain

Last night I Mary rated in front of my apt window with curtains open

One of my dreams is to catch someone doing that and them finish for me...

in my office, panties were very wet!

Next time call someone to help you out... work sex is great sex

One time when i was 18 long ago i was hammered and thought itd be a great idea to steal a boom box from a place i used to work at i still had a Key so i got the 📻 then as i walked past the secretaries desk i thought bout her fine round ass and found myself sniffing her seat with a raging hardon so i leaned back and thinking about her ass in her skirt and fat tits laying on the desk i stroked and moaning i shot ropes of hot cum all over her desk and her computer screen. I wish i could haveseen the look she had when she figured out what id left for her ass

that's fuggin hot thinking about this mental pic

Guard tower in Iraq.

Assuming you're a soldier?

In my car, around the corner from a school, while I was waiting to pick up my daughter.

careful... some states frown highly on school zone fun... and registering as a sex offender for the rest of life isn't the way you wanna go... hope not at least...

What a hot picture you've painted. Sometimes you have to go with the flow, middle of the afternoon or not.
I've always enjoyed masturbating in risky places, mostly outside and as public as possible. Summer days in the park or woodland area's are a big favourite.

see above comment, but i'm sure the adrenaline rush is amazing!

I wonder how often other women do that...

probably not as often as you think...

Not the craziest, but recent and fairly crazy.
In my car, parked in the parking garage at a local mall, had to stop from time to time when pedestrians came too close. Wish I was daring enough to carry on regardless, unless of course there were kids.

hot hot hot... wish I had the balls to do something like this

eh?

On a train

.........in the rain

..............in the state of Maine

...............................pretty good, can't complain

hope it felt good Dr Seuss

One of my dreams is to catch someone doing that and them finish for me...

Next time call someone to help you out... work sex is great sex

that's fuggin hot thinking about this mental pic

Assuming you're a soldier?

careful... some states frown highly on school zone fun... and registering as a sex offender for the rest of life isn't the way you wanna go... hope not at least...

see above comment, but i'm sure the adrenaline rush is amazing!

probably not as often as you think...

hot hot hot... wish I had the balls to do something like this

eh?

hope it felt good Dr Seuss
During this week I mastubrated twice in front of my big living room windows, curtains open n lights on.

The craziest place I have masturbated was a packed movie theater. I think the movie was either magic mike or fifty shades not for sure but my panties were soaked afterwards and my seat was also wet.

Not a masturbatuon as such, I came off the pill a few years ago because it was destroying my sex drive (which is admittedly very effective contraception); for the first few months after stopping, as my hormones went all over the place, I was almost permanently horny. I had to drive a lot for my job at the time and one day on a 2hr+ drive back, the car just turned me on... not a joke. The vibrations, the speed bumps and (maybe the thing that tipped me over the edge), the way the seat belt rubbed across my tits... I had to pull into a car park until I calmed down - it wasn’t safe to continue. I’d like to say I finished myself off the car park, but we have a shit-load of cctv in the uk and I am in no way brave enough...

I have mastubrated a few times in a movie theater. Once I bought a ticket in the middle of a row and when I sat down I found a guy sitting on either side. I had a short skirt in with no panties below. After the movie had started I had my hand under my skirt. The guys caught on and soon they had my skirt pushed up and they fingered me to a fantastic orgasm.

I have mastubrated a few times in a movie theater. Once I bought a ticket in the middle of a row and when I sat down I found a guy sitting on either side. I had a short skirt in with no panties below. After the movie had started I had my hand under my skirt. The guys caught on and soon they had my skirt pushed up and they fingered me to a fantastic orgasm.

I had an almost same situation when I masturbated in the theater. I was sandwiched between two guys one one my left was single and the one pn the right was with what I assumed was is lover. In the middle of the movie when I was trying to calm myself down because I had came already and I wanted to wait until I got home to get off again because I squirt. The two men noticed me fingering myself and one felt me up during the movies the other wanted me to add something to their popcorn. So I masturbbated again cumming in the popcorn then let the other feel me up as I continued to masturbate.

I had an almost same situation when I masturbated in the theater. I was sandwiched between two guys one one my left was single and the one pn the right was with what I assumed was is lover. In the middle of the movie when I was trying to calm myself down because I had came already and I wanted to wait until I got home to get off again because I squirt. The two men noticed me fingering myself and one felt me up during the movies the other wanted me to add something to their popcorn. So I masturbbated again cumming in the popcorn then let the other feel me up as I continued to masturbate.
Mmm very nice. It’s so exciting to have hands on your pussy in a movie theater full of people.

Another place I had masturbated was in a parked car of a now ex girlfriend. It my not count as masturbation but I fucked myself with her gear shift riding it like a cock. It was a surprise for her something to make her hot while ahe worked and drove.

I love audience participation more. :devil:

The only place I cannot say is another crazy place I masturbate is my home because I am a nudist so I am always naked with the curtains open so there is always a show.

Back