Couple swapping

This is something my ex wife and i discussed and got on the verge of Turning talk into reality with a few couples but it never fully came to fruition. Seemed like there was always a 3-1 vote or 3-0 with one abstention, but to me it seems you need full unanimous agreement. New wife doesn't venture down these thought lines, but what a way for couples to fulfill mutual desires of their partners which they may not share. Wonder if anyone has tips for cracking the ice a bit as it were, with their partner or another couple.

Have you ever done it? How did it go? Any advice for those who havent done this? Posted ads on lit and havent found anyone, how do you find a couple to swap with?

I have done it once -- a long time ago and with my first wife. We went on a vacation with this couple of about the same age (30s at the time). I had always been attracted to the wife.

We had a little too much to drink and it sort of happened and we never did it again, although I did have a brief ongoing affair with the wife for a few months after that.

This is something my ex wife and i discussed and got on the verge of Turning talk into reality with a few couples but it never fully came to fruition. Seemed like there was always a 3-1 vote or 3-0 with one abstention, but to me it seems you need full unanimous agreement. New wife doesn't venture down these thought lines, but what a way for couples to fulfill mutual desires of their partners which they may not share. Wonder if anyone has tips for cracking the ice a bit as it were, with their partner or another couple.
Nice response! We have talked about it but it never seems to happen, I would love to crack the code on this!

Go for it

Couple swapping. Have you ever done it?

Like many others we never thought we would. It started when we spent a weekend with a couple we really get on well with and it just sort of happened. We were all a little tipsy and decided we would skinny-dip in our pool. Lust took over and we seemed to naturally make out with each other’s spouse. It ended up having full sex in front of the other couple. No inhibitions; we did it and it was fun. Next morning when we sobered up none of us were embarrassed. On the contrary we all agreed that we enjoyed the experience and had no regrets. We have swapped with several couples over the years and always enjoyed it. One of the best decisions we have made as a couple, and our marriage is stronger than ever. Go for it if the opportunity arises.

Have not done it. My current girlfriend is the jealous type. Personally I don't think I would like it either. I do enjoy stories though!

Couple swapping. Have you ever done it?

Like many others we never thought we would. It started when we spent a weekend with a couple we really get on well with and it just sort of happened. We were all a little tipsy and decided we would skinny-dip in our pool. Lust took over and we seemed to naturally make out with each other’s spouse. It ended up having full sex in front of the other couple. No inhibitions; we did it and it was fun. Next morning when we sobered up none of us were embarrassed. On the contrary we all agreed that we enjoyed the experience and had no regrets. We have swapped with several couples over the years and always enjoyed it. One of the best decisions we have made as a couple, and our marriage is stronger than ever. Go for it if the opportunity arises.

That sounds great. Your scenario is what I would hope for should the opportunity ever come up.

done it a few times - the first time was a lil awkward but ended up being fun. He found the cpls mostly at some nudist retreats he went to.

This would be the ultimate fantasy for me, to have an experience like this with my partner to let loose and enjoy our sexual fantasies.

I've been swinging for around 10 years now and love it. I've met so many nice sexy people.
Did it with a different when I was in my early twenties. Never lost the taste for it

Once.
With my then (now ex) girlfriend
She initiated it by talking, I did choose a couple
They were both older - me 30,she 24,they - 50 and 46.
We met at the bar, talked and laughed at the different topics
They invited us to dance club
Evening ended up at the beach, he overly excited and horny to fuck my girl, I horny as hell to have her ass fucked
My girlfriend had nice firm tits, she - big full mellons
After this we met separately - my girlfriend joined them for fmf and I fucked the lady alone
Fun times to remember

What is 100% in to it?.

My wife and I talked last year about taking the opportunity of sex with another person if it presented it self, life is to short to miss out on something great as long as the priorities are in place.

What happened was the opportunity presented it self to my wife, which I thought was great. But rational thinking made me see that what she was doing was a love affair that went on for several months with kissing but no sex what so ever. This I mentioned and she didn't agree as she was 130% in to our marriage and would never leave me, the guy on the other hand was in love, and my wife didn't realize, so I had be the idiot who pointed out the facts and first then she understood where the other guy wanted this to end, him leaving his family and my wife leaving hers. She ended it, and told the guy to f... off and work on his marriage and she will do the same.

Anyway... I still find the idea of sharing my wife and us swinging to be appealing, but I don't dare bringing it up again, as this experience has put another perspective on things. I am basically affraid that she can't separate sex with emotions.

We have swapped couples a few times before. One couple we met in Virginia, the girls hit it off real good that weekend. We were back at our room, and we switched couples. It was great watching my wife with the other husband, me and the other wife watched them for a while, then they watched us. Before we knew it, the weekend was over, but we got together a few more times. Now we hook up with my best friend and his wife at least once a month. Sometimes we're all in the same room, sometimes we go off to different rooms. The jealousy factor can be quite bad at times, but there has to be discussion and trust on both ends. I highly recommend it, it's quite a turn on.

My Mom and Dad and my Wife's Mom and Dad were part of a swapping group that did it regularly. We joined in when we got together.

My husband and I started originally with FMF situations and graduated to MFM after a couple of years of marriage. Our very first couples swap was with a friend and his wife, who was bi curious so it was quite a night of new sexual experiences for her.

Later, we discovered Adult Friend Finder and from there discovered several swinger clubs within driving distance of our home. Our experience have been wonderful for us though admittedly, swinging is not for everyone. We caution against it if there is the least bit of jealousy on the part of one or the other in the relationship. Trust me, we have sadly witnessed the bad as well as the good over the years. For those, however, who have no such inhibitions, in particular who are voyeristic such as we are, it can open a whole new world of sexual experiences.

Back