Conversation

And maybe this is a symptom of a problem that occurs here. I'm curious how many men choose not to message a woman or stop an otherwise good conversation because they don't get or don't think they will get a picture or view of a woman's breasts or body in general. Doesn't factor into it for me, but perhaps others are more pushy, perhaps.

And maybe this is a symptom of a problem that occurs here. I'm curious how many men choose not to message a woman or stop an otherwise good conversation because they don't get or don't think they will get a picture or view of a woman's breasts or body in general. Doesn't factor into it for me, but perhaps others are more pushy, perhaps.

there is probably a lot of that going into it.

If you are in it for more that just getting your rocks off, not an issue.

Like i posted the other day, i just dont ask for a photo at all. At some point, you will be asked if you want one or one will be provided.

I sometimes wonder the same.... My interests in chatting or conversation vary by person, mood, and circumstance. Will admit to having shared some intimate photos but the circumstances and person need to feel right.

BTW - I do enjoy chatting on line but only with people who take the time to at least read a little about me rand respect my perspectives.

In my experience, if pictures are really important to the person you're talking to, that comes up very early in the conversation, often before it has a chance to become a good conversation. It does end interactions sometimes, and that can be disappointing, but better to know that sort of thing as early as possible, so no one wastes their time.

In my experience, if pictures are really important to the person you're talking to, that comes up very early in the conversation, often before it has a chance to become a good conversation. It does end interactions sometimes, and that can be disappointing, but better to know that sort of thing as early as possible, so no one wastes their time.

I wonder if that is more prevalent in the short term users. Like the ones that come and disappear rather quickly. Sort of like the ones that tend to send dick pics right off and such.

This is an interesting thread. For the past while, I have been searching for such a chat buddy for my wife. Yes, weird to most I understand, but she is very shy and prefers me to find her guy for her (Not a cuckold, I just like seeing her happy).

She's had chat buddies in the past, but she's discovered that she wants a guy who wants ongoing regular chat, not just immediate XXX sex chat. Though she won't articulate it as such, I think what she's looking for is an online boyfriend of sorts - someone who wants to hear about her and her stories, someone they think about offline. I'm not sure if this spills into Polyamory, or just dancing on the outer edges. But for the record, if any of this resonates with anyone, please feel free to pm me. I always appreciate someone to bounce this off of, and still looking for her chat buddy.

This is an interesting thread. For the past while, I have been searching for such a chat buddy for my wife. Yes, weird to most I understand, but she is very shy and prefers me to find her guy for her (Not a cuckold, I just like seeing her happy).

She's had chat buddies in the past, but she's discovered that she wants a guy who wants ongoing regular chat, not just immediate XXX sex chat. Though she won't articulate it as such, I think what she's looking for is an online boyfriend of sorts - someone who wants to hear about her and her stories, someone they think about offline. I'm not sure if this spills into Polyamory, or just dancing on the outer edges. But for the record, if any of this resonates with anyone, please feel free to pm me. I always appreciate someone to bounce this off of, and still looking for her chat buddy.

That is interesting, my wife is looking for people to chat to, but only women. The search for people to talk to can be rough as with this site comes the ideas of x-rated chat, it is an erotic site after all.

I find I will talk to anyone and most of my conversation that last more than a week have little to do with sex. I am sure if your wife made a profile here she would find people to talk to, even being shy. Here is a place you can really kind of hide in a way. The great thing about a site like this is you can be shy and explore.

Best of luck to you and your wife.

I wonder if that is more prevalent in the short term users. Like the ones that come and disappear rather quickly. Sort of like the ones that tend to send dick pics right off and such.

I don't know if it's more prevalent in short-term accounts or not. And, of course, who really knows who's new and who's just a new user name?

But, there are long-time people here who just know what they want and what they're looking for. Sometimes, the primary desire is someone to play with, and people have their preferences for the way they want to play. Nothing wrong with that, and it's good to figure out if you're on the same page or not early into the interaction.

I don't mind if I end up messaging with someone and what they're after is pictures and a play partner. What I do mind is if they attempt to convince me to do what they want or act as if it's my job to help them with their boner. It's that sort of behavior that can make me so wary, and weary, when starting a conversation with someone new.

You're describing quite an interesting situation. The sort of relationship that she's looking for requires the right kind of chemistry. It's hard to imagine someone else, even someone close to her, being able to find the right match. Also hard to imagine the people being approached not feeling a bit odd about being chosen and contacted that way.

You're describing quite an interesting situation. The sort of relationship that she's looking for requires the right kind of chemistry. It's hard to imagine someone else, even someone close to her, being able to find the right match. Also hard to imagine the people being approached not feeling a bit odd about being chosen and contacted that way.

It is indeed an interesting, and due to the very accurate observation you make, somewhat convoluted. I would agree with you, and have often encouraged her to find or own, or at least join the search. Yet, though her interest level is clearly very high in this, she still likes me to do the looking. This is typically why I stick to swinger and "lifestyle" boards, though the obvious emphasis there is short term gratification.

That is interesting, my wife is looking for people to chat to, but only women. The search for people to talk to can be rough as with this site comes the ideas of x-rated chat, it is an erotic site after all.

I find I will talk to anyone and most of my conversation that last more than a week have little to do with sex. I am sure if your wife made a profile here she would find people to talk to, even being shy. Here is a place you can really kind of hide in a way. The great thing about a site like this is you can be shy and explore.

Best of luck to you and your wife.

Thank you Flaflamme, your input and well wishes are very much appreciated!

I am sure she will probably find a lot of the guys who want immediate xxx sex chat, and maybe one of those turns into something long term. around here, who really knows. Good luck to you both.

There are great things that can happen when finding a connection online. You can find real friends, people you look forward to hearing from as often as you can, you can learn about life from a completely different culture. You can learn about festivals and holidays you have never heard of. Your day can be brightened by a simple, "How are you?"

Think about a long term conversation, just a talk between you and another that you never plan to meet. You open up with things that you didn't think you would, sharing your world, your thoughts, your fantasies and your past. You worry about them when they are ill or sad, you think of them when you see something and it reminds you of something they said.

Most of the time you have no idea what they look or sound like, but the words continue to flow. You picture them in your head and hear their words as you read them. It can be a connection that is like any other and it is wonderful.

And it all starts with an attempt to communicate. You have no idea if they will respond at all, but you try. You just type some words on a screen and hope that they respond. That's it. Just a short hello or a long one, your choice, your words. t really is quite simple, to try. Of course most conversations will not last, but if there is no attempt then you will not have that long term conversation. So simple, yet so difficult..... But really, so simple to try :)

There are great things that can happen when finding a connection online. You can find real friends, people you look forward to hearing from as often as you can, you can learn about life from a completely different culture. You can learn about festivals and holidays you have never heard of. Your day can be brightened by a simple, "How are you?"

Think about a long term conversation, just a talk between you and another that you never plan to meet. You open up with things that you didn't think you would, sharing your world, your thoughts, your fantasies and your past. You worry about them when they are ill or sad, you think of them when you see something and it reminds you of something they said.

Most of the time you have no idea what they look or sound like, but the words continue to flow. You picture them in your head and hear their words as you read them. It can be a connection that is like any other and it is wonderful.

And it all starts with an attempt to communicate. You have no idea if they will respond at all, but you try. You just type some words on a screen and hope that they respond. That's it. Just a short hello or a long one, your choice, your words. t really is quite simple, to try. Of course most conversations will not last, but if there is no attempt then you will not have that long term conversation. So simple, yet so difficult..... But really, so simple to try :)
This is incredibly well written, and I agree with all of it. Well said.

You are right about most conversations not lasting as they tend to flame out pretty fast for one reason or another. But I guess all you need is that one good long term one. The risk is worth the reward i guess. But it still sucks when the conversations end with no warning

You are right about most conversations not lasting as they tend to flame out pretty fast for one reason or another. But I guess all you need is that one good long term one. The risk is worth the reward i guess. But it still sucks when the conversations end with no warning

It does suck when a conversation just ends and you have no idea why. Is it worse when it ends and you still see the other posting or when it ends and you do not see them still posting?

The difference being if they are still posting they are still active and not responding and if they are not posting you have no idea where they went.

I couldn’t agree more. Well worded. :)

its an amazing feeling to find someone you connect with on many levels.

Because I like to talk, I will type some more :p

Here is some thoughts for you: I introduced a lady friend of mine to the site, she had told me how much she would like to just find women to talk to, just talk, and if something erotic came from it, so be it. So, I showed her the site, helped her set up her profile and showed the basics of it.

I talk to her almost every day, and every day she tells me about the men that message her. All her threads, all her posts, and her profile state she has no interest in talking to men, yet, most messages are from men. Some saying how they can make her forget about women completely.

She thinks not replying at all is wrong so tends to send replies like, "Thank you for the massage, but I prefer to talk to women, as that is what I want, have a good day. Some will actually reply and try to engage. I do not understand this. If a profile, posts and thread starters all clearly state an interest that someone does not fall under, at all, why would they message that person? Do people really thin they are that good? Do they really think they can alter the thoughts and desires of people because they are here?

I just think it is rude and disrespectful. Maybe I come from a different style of upbringing that teaches you to respect people. I don't know. It's just weird to me.

Here is some thoughts for you: I introduced a lady friend of mine to the site, she had told me how much she would like to just find women to talk to, just talk, and if something erotic came from it, so be it. So, I showed her the site, helped her set up her profile and showed the basics of it.

I talk to her almost every day, and every day she tells me about the men that message her. All her threads, all her posts, and her profile state she has no interest in talking to men, yet, most messages are from men. Some saying how they can make her forget about women completely.

She thinks not replying at all is wrong so tends to send replies like, "Thank you for the massage, but I prefer to talk to women, as that is what I want, have a good day. Some will actually reply and try to engage. I do not understand this. If a profile, posts and thread starters all clearly state an interest that someone does not fall under, at all, why would they message that person? Do people really thin they are that good? Do they really think they can alter the thoughts and desires of people because they are here?

I just think it is rude and disrespectful. Maybe I come from a different style of upbringing that teaches you to respect people. I don't know. It's just weird to me.
It's this "come on..." mentality society seems to have. "I dare you to eat that bug." "No way" "Come on," There is not a way to put the tone of this come on into words, but guys do this to one another, "come on, are you scared?" Men seem to have this idea at times that they can convince people to do something they've clearly said no to, and sometimes they're not above shaming, belittling or coersing them into what they want. This might be true of women too, but I personally have never heard a woman say "oh come on..." in that tone to a man, or one of their girlfriends, but I have seen men do it both to their guy and female friends trying to convince them to go along with what they want. Sometimes this is funny of course or seen as funny, but at other times this could be seen as quite dangerous as guys convince their friends to do all kinds of stupid stuff, or coerse women into something they are not comfortible with. I don't mean to be throwing men under the bus here, but I just felt it fit with what you were saying.

i have had personal ads with specifics to them... and men ignore them.. because somehow what i want doesnt matter.

its annoying.

Back