Congratulations to the 2006 Literotica Author Survivor Contest Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
It's a new year at Literotica, and that can mean only one thing (actually, it can mean many things, but...) - it's time to announce the winner of the Annual We-Are-All-In-Awe-Of-The-Dedication-Of-These-Authors Contest, also known as the Literotica Author Survivor Contest.

In case you aren't familiar with this Literotica institution, it's an amazing project in which talented authors battle it out by submitting hundreds of stories and poems in every different category you can imagine. Over the years, some authors have averaged more than one submission per day. You heard me right! (Actually, if you heard me, then you're reading out loud again.) These authors write the equivalent of a novel or more in a year during the contest.

But enough of the boring intro stuff - let's get to the fun part.

And this year's winners are:

Top Survivor ($500 Cash Prize Winner)
565 points - Decayed Angel

2nd-Placed Survivor ($250 Cash Prize Winner)
447 points - SelenaKittyn

3rd-Placed Survivor ($200 Cash Prize Winner)
391 points - dirtyjoe69

4th-Placed Survivor ($150 Cash Prize Winner)
328 points - RedHairedandFriendly

5th-Placed Survivor ($100 Cash Prize Winner)
324 points - Goldeniangel

6th- to 15th-Placed Survivors ($25 Amazon.com gift certificate)
211 points - WFEATHER
151 points - MistressJett
145 points - Sexxy Vixen
131 points - LuciousBi-Writes4U
123 points - Boxlicker101
112 points - vic_elor
111 points - BlackSnake
107 points - ALEXIS_96
103 points - lindiana
101 points - Aurora Black

Winners should contact me via pm (click here) for their prize.

Once again, we want to share our appreciation for all of the authors who entered the contest in 2006. The readers of Literotica appreciate very much the effort you all put in, whether or not you won a prize.

Speaking of appreciation, I think we speak for all of the readers, authors, and passersby when we send out a special thanks to Lauren Hynde for all of the effort she put into managing the contest again this year. If the Literotica TV channel ever launches, she may just be in charge of programming - and the host of her very own gameshow. :)

After all of this fabulous writing and organizing, you would think that the authors and Ms. Hynde would be heading off to the Bahamas for some well-earned vacation time -- but you'd be wrong. Without pause, the fun continues.

The 2007 Author Survivor Contest has begun. Click here for full details on this very special year-long contest.

Thanks again to everyone, and we wish you all the best for 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back