Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I HATE people who always run late. Postponing lunch not once , but TWICE. Wtf?

ICT I havent been kissed, like really kissed and not just the "ok this is foreplay because i really want to get my cock inside you" kind of kissed, since my husband and I started dating which was over two years ago...

IACT this makes me cry
I confess that with those lips, that is a tragedy...

ICT I didn't kiss my husband for almost 14 years unless he really brushed his teeth because he chewed tobacco.
IFCT I hated to not be able to kiss him.
IACT I have kissed him more in the past three months since he quit chewing than in the last 14 years!

ICT I havent been kissed, like really kissed and not just the "ok this is foreplay because i really want to get my cock inside you" kind of kissed, since my ex-husband and I started dating which was over two years ago...

IACT this makes me cry

ICT I'd love to give you a proper kiss!

ICT I havent been kissed, like really kissed and not just the "ok this is foreplay because i really want to get my cock inside you" kind of kissed, since my ex-husband and I started dating which was over two years ago...

IACT this makes me cry

ICT there's simply no good reason for this.

IACT hearing Winnepeg's name announced instead of Atlanta's made me want to throw something through my TV.

IFCT it has been WAY too long.... *sigh*

ICT I need some new places to hang out online.
Or a life.

My old online hangout as of late has gotten really stupid when it's not horribly slow and boring.
Stupid to the point where I'm convinced most the users post by smashing their foreheads against the keyboard and sending whatever results.
When they aren't busy posting stupid things, it's debates by people who believe they are smarter than god and everyone else is wrong.

In short, my current regular online hangout has gotten trashy.

ICT...it is SO on!

IACT...if I never see another box or sheet of packing paper again, it will be too soon.

IFCT I'm gonna' indulge this week....for all I'm worth. :D

ICT I didn't kiss my husband for almost 14 years unless he really brushed his teeth because he chewed tobacco.
IFCT I hated to not be able to kiss him.
IACT I have kissed him more in the past three months since he quit chewing than in the last 14 years!

Does that mean... You're getting more... and enjoying it more???............:D:D

ICT I love waking up in her arms.
IACT I love when we she kisses me deeply when we are watching tv or playing a game.

ICT this weekend on the lake is just what I needed to get a clearer perspective.

ICT I could really use a vacation this summer, but don't see it happening. The perfect vacation being somewhere quiet and out of the way where lots of loud and naughty fun can be had.:D

ICT last night was one of those nights where I hit rock bottom and there was no one around to lean on, instead I poured my heart and tears out on a pillow.

IACT I stayed curled in the fetal position, shaking and crying until the wee hours of the morning and when I woke up a few hours later I just felt empty and numb

IFCT I still feel like that

ICT the above statements mad me sad. So sorry to hear it. I wish you all the best and hope things improve soon.

ICT even though she had a rough night, shynaughtygirl just made mine ten times better with her incredibly sexy new avi.

ICT 90% of the PM's I've gotten lately are from guys...maybe if I were bi or gay, I'd be having a lot more fun on Lit:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back