Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should try the Australian Rules football and Rugby teams, a couple of them have got in trouble this year following relevations of gangbangs by the players with some women.
Sounds like my kind of fun :devil: And I love those accents. Mmmmmmm

ICT my stepsister passed away last night from a pulmonary embolism and I have zero feeling about it.

ICT my stepmother is in a tailspin, but I have no remorse, considering how badly she's desecrated the memory of my father, who died a little over a month ago.

ICT I believe in karma, and what goes around, comes back around again.

:cool:

I confess I think I like phone sex with someone more than actually having sex with my wife sometimes.

ICT my stepsister passed away last night from a pulmonary embolism and I have zero feeling about it.

ICT my stepmother is in a tailspin, but I have no remorse, considering how badly she's desecrated the memory of my father, who died a little over a month ago.

I confess that only a saucy wench could be so willing to eschew social norms for her own happiness and self-satisfaction. Good for you. I'm sorry for the passing of your father.

So sorry for the loss of your father. I lost mine three years ago. May the karma be swift :rose:

Now thats just not right, us poor Aussie footballers in the short shorts and tight jumpers are generally fairly popular with the ladies here:D

you should try being a 17 year old girl in a white umpire's uniform, umping a 16 year old footy game then.....especially on really rainy days....ahhhh good memories.

ICT the IT person at work is currently replacing my slow CPU with a newer and more powerful maching... and it just breaks my heart that I'll be unable to remote into my computer any more this morning until they're done. :rolleyes:

I confess I'm still in a tizzy because I came really close to offing a guy last night because I thought he was raping this chick....good thing I said somthing first. Turns out they were doing some force/non concent roleplay, that kinda thing in public is not a bright idea.:mad:

I confess I'm still in a tizzy because I came really close to offing a guy last night because I thought he was raping this chick....good thing I said somthing first. Turns out they were doing some force/non concent roleplay, that kinda thing in public is not a bright idea.:mad:

No, not particularly. I feel for you, hon.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your father he must have been your rock.

ICT I shed not a tear when my father died but I miss my mother daily since she has!

Do you carry a concealed weapon?

H&K .45 USP stacked with +P Corbon ammo....only the 2nd time I have pulled on somone here in the US.

I have a few things to say:

1. That's a fine gun, a very fine gun.
2. "+P Corbon" = hollow point?
3. I see you live in Texas, where I know guns are as common as iPods. Given that, I'm even more amazed someone would risk a violent roleplay in public.

I have a few things to say:

1. That's a fine gun, a very fine gun.
2. "+P Corbon" = hollow point?
3. I see you live in Texas, where I know guns are as common as iPods. Given that, I'm even more amazed someone would risk a violent roleplay in public.

1.) thank you
2) yup +P = more powder and faster moving Corbon = brand...its pretty dicent ammo
3) That is what I thought, so I took it seriously

1.) thank you
2) yup +P = more powder and faster moving Corbon = brand...its pretty dicent ammo
3) That is what I thought, so I took it seriously

+P and 0.45 ACP ammo? You must workout a alot!

"My my, what strong forearms you have..."

I confess...

...I have a long held fantasy of being consentingly kidnapped, held for a weekend, sissyfied and made to serve a domme and dom:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back