Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT guys who behave like dicks after being ignored amuse me
IFCT they really need to stop stalking me it just makes them look desperate
IACT I wish the quote feature would block out those who've been ignored

ICT I think that anyone having such a long rant just over people choosing to take b&w pics should really be looking for something better to do with their time.

IACT b&w or colour it's the quality and the subject matter that seem more important to me and people can take whichever damn pics they want.

IACT my favourite pics of Vanessa were in b&w but I've not seen that many of their pics tbh

IACT those ideas don't seem so incompatible shynaughtygirl, start with the first kind then afterwards go for the other. :) Seems a delicious plan to me.

IFCT I'm glad Sassy is improving

Last edited:
ICT I'm worrying deeply about a friend right now and hoping she's feeling a lot better about things shortly.

IACT I'm still thinking lustful thoughts about her at the same time.

IFCT these things don't fit well together but I'm making it work.

Last edited:
ICT I think that anyone having such a long rant just over people choosing to take b&w pics should really be looking for something better to do with their time.

ICT anyone looking to complain about someone else's confession needs something beter to do than me.

ICT being labeled, especially by the people on these boards, just makes me chuckle. But I guess that what happens sometimes when you try to engage and get to know people. Can't always work, and not everybody's looking for the same kinds of friends or communication.

ICT I would like to participate in a MMF threesome.
IACT I have the guys picked out, but I'm not sure if they would be on board.
IFCT it is still a very hot fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back