Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that I'm lying to someone to get what I want. Technically, it's a "greater good" kind of situation, but I don't like lying.

ICT I am alone in my office.

IACT I am going to do what I told him I would do.

IFCT I hope he likes the results.

ICT I am a little disappointed; alright, very disappointed

IACT I think this guy's a real jerk for wanting to keep you to himself.

IFCT you are noone's property. If he tells you you shouldn't talk with me, then you should doubly do so... f him... who is he to control you??? You're a beautiful, independent, sexual woman with needs. I can fulfill those needs. Fill you quite nicely, actually. Have you even seen a picture of this guy? He's probably just some fat, ugly loser who trolls women. I'm sorry if this went too far. Reconsider PM'ing me, please. We can have lotsa fun!! You know, with sexy stuff and talk and stuff.

ICT- I read this and my mouth hit the floor, I hope that bigrlnsocal has more then enough self worth to stay far from anyone that would say this shit and then say "I hope you will still PM me for fun" :eek:

ICT- I read this and my mouth hit the floor, I hope that bigrlnsocal has more then enough self worth to stay far from anyone that would say this shit and then say "I hope you will still PM me for fun" :eek:

No worries, Sassy. I do have more sense than to talk to somebody like that. :)

I confess that pizza was pretty fucking good. :D
I further confess the wine made it even fucking better.

ICT- I am glad that I am not pathetic enough that I need to come online and play some stupid childish game at other users expense for some quick attention grab. :rolleyes:

IACT- I feel like a total fool now for buying into that damn game!! :mad:

ICT thinking my supervisor has a really great curvy ass.

ICT thinking she has a very nice rack.

ICT having a hard time speaking to her on days she wears tight jeans and a Tshirt - being west Texas that is the norm for most women.

IACT being surprised she hired me because I can't keep my train of thought for long at all when she comes into my office. I keep thinking about her bent over my desk, jeans around her ankles and pounding her from behind while her tits bounce against the desktop.

ICT it has been a difficult few days.

IACT I am currently watching the Donald Trump Roast.

IACT the funniest part was Marleen Matlin's last line.

ICT it has been a difficult few days.

IACT I am currently watching the Donald Trump Roast.

IACT the funniest part was Marleen Matlin's last line.

Big hugs sweetie...

ICT as exhausted as I am, I wish he would just take me, hard...

I confess, I've been away too long.
I also confess, I should be spanked.
I further confess, I'd like it

:D

ICT I have got to get my computer set up because I just can't comment the way I'd like to by hen and pecking at the phone...

IACT I've missed "participating" in the threads the last few days.

IFCT I hope I was missed. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back