Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT while standing in line at disneyworld I pictured what the other people in line would look like naked and masturbating.

I'm not sure if I could give you what you need, but ICT I'd love to give it a try. I know I could give you a nice spanking at least.

Possibly not, my friend, but ICT we'd have a helluva lot of fun trying. :D

ICT I fake vanilla really badly. :rolleyes:

ICT I got so worked by my coworkers tight, short skirt that I pitched a tent all the way across the office flat where I took take of business in the three stall bathroom at work.

ICT They would like that, but you have no interest in a Domme... because I would have to handle you. ;) :devil:

ICT if you're inviting me to be at the bottom of a FMMMF, I am so fucking up for that!!!

IFCT I'm wondering what part of me you would want to handle first! :devil:

ICT Im not looking forward to Valentines day this year. I mean I don't mind not having someone special to share it with (do friends count?:confused:) but all the damn couples around campus will surely annoy me more than the day before :rolleyes:

ICT my life has been a confusing mess for the last three days and I have no idea which way the room is spinning anymore.

ICT I was more naughty than usual yesterday.

IACT that if I could figure out a way, I would already be there, on my knees, waiting for direction.

ICT Im not looking forward to Valentines day this year. I mean I don't mind not having someone special to share it with (do friends count?:confused:) but all the damn couples around campus will surely annoy me more than the day before :rolleyes:

Make a date with your sexy self! Light some candles run a bubble bath, play with a vibe,give yourself some chocolates....

Imagine how jealous some of those people could be if they could what you running your hands freely over such a awesome, little body...

ICT When a fairly recently married (belatedly) to the father of her 2 kids friend of mine showed back up on Facebook having deleted her profile for a while, I was looking forward to spending some quality alone time thinking about her.

ICT I gave her pretty much the same advice that I gave you above when she told me the reason that she put her profile backup was that her cheating husband just got caught cheating again and his wanting her to delete her profile was merely his projection.

ICT The little red bag of goodies that I delivered to her work for her to use during said the special time might have had a little bit of an ulterior motive behind it.

ICT I'm sitting here working in my comfy tank top without panties, and I just got off a few minutes ago. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back