Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I love being teased by the three redheaded baristas
ICT I love that 2 of them have sent me pictures

ICT I often think of my first love and would love to have her as a character in a non-erotic piece

ICT I have to wait 13 more days to go home...
IFCT I plan on fucking her silly when I get there...
IACT I love the fact that she is as hot and kinky as I am!

ICT the in directs are getting old. I'm not going to change what I say, or how I say it. I'm not going to stop, so don't bother.

IACT all is well. :D

ICT I'd love to be laying between your silky thighs..slowly lapping up and down your sweet lips...

ICT my strong fingers glide across your silky quivering lips...you shudder under my touch as your head falls back..moans filling my ears

ICT I thrust my hips up to let you know that I want you to push your fingers inside of me.

ICT I thrust my hips up to let you know that I want you to push your fingers inside of me.
ICT one strong finger pierces your pussy as my lips suck hard on your clit..your hands fly to the back of my head..holding me in just the right place for your pleasure

ICT one strong finger pierces your pussy as my lips suck hard on your clit..your hands fly to the back of my head..holding me in just the right place for your pleasure

ICT I yell out please don't stop, as I push your head and face hard against my wet cunt.

ICT I yell out please don't stop, as I push your head and face hard against my wet cunt.
ICT I sucked your clit harder..drawing it deep into my hot mouth as I slip a second thick finger into your quivering cunt..driving them deep then spreading them wide...filling you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back