Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT this morning my husband almost walked out on me...
IACT we're going to try and work it out, after talking and spending time together today...
IFC he better try hard, because I'm not being walked all over any more.

ICT this morning my husband almost walked out on me...
IACT we're going to try and work it out, after talking and spending time together today...
IFC he better try hard, because I'm not being walked all over any more.

ICT even though I don't know you shouldn't be walked all over.
IFCT I hope things work out for you!:rose:

ICT the two bombs I had dropped on me this week really hurt.

IFCT I'm not looking forward to the phone call I'll probably get tomorrow.

ICT I'm hating the waiting game w/ these job interviews
IFCT while I'm confident and know I have the skills I'm nervous
IACT I'm not sure what I would think/do if I were passed over *le sigh*

ICT I had a pretty, though significantly younger than me, customer come in today in her Easter finest. First time I've ever seen her in heels, and a conservative, tasteful, but surprisingly sexy black dress. Hot damn. The best legs I have EVER seen, and an ass to match. Fuck I got horny. If I could have snuck into the men's room to masturbate thinking about her, I absolutely would have.

ICT I'm not sure how I feel about that now, hours later. I've known this girl for 7 years, and let's just say she's been legal for a lot shorter time than that. But she is legal. And fucking hot. So I'm feeling a bit of dirty old man.

I must confess that the last fantasy I masturbated to made me feel really dirty.

Further, I confess that the expediency with which I came made me feel exponentially MORE dirty.:eek:

I must confess that the last fantasy I masturbated to made me feel really dirty.

Further, I confess that the expediency with which I came made me feel exponentially MORE dirty.:eek:

ICT I am curious about your fantasy. ;)

ICT eventhough I know there is little hope for it to succed I stay married to a negative thinking woman, it is killing me

I confess that the past week has been really emotional, and I'm not sure I've come out on the right side of it all. Nothing left to do but hope the rollercoaster takes me back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back