Comments That Make Your Day

BUT... It's incredible that you can make readers feel so much for your characters. The commenter is speaking like your character is a real person. It is rare for a writer to be able to do that. THAT would be my takeaway.
I know (see above, where I posted another comment on the same story), but this isn't the first reader to comment along these lines, and it's a little frustrating. I never intended Sal and Aisha's teasing to be more than that, the kind of games that young lovers indulge in all the time. On the same level as groping your thigh when you're having dinner with her parents, or describing over the phone how she's getting undressed when you're on the other side of the country.

So perhaps I'm annoyed with myself that I failed in that regard, but also with a certain group of readers who automatically assume the worst of women. I even deleted one particularly hateful comment.

And how did I miss this from two months ago?

"Your stories just keep getting better. Your characters are real, their situations aren’t contrived, their emotions feel true, and the endings are like a sunset over the Pacific. I really like that your LGBTQ+ characters aren’t “heroic” but just want what all of us want, a good life with a partner who loves and cares. I will add my voice to the desire for a compilation of your stories that can be downloaded and saved, I would happily pay for that"

--Sweet Wine and Apple Pie

A comment just posted on my story "Unique Rewards of Yoga" in Loving Wives, Description: "Wife has extra fun with her late-night yoga class."

JoeBetterBNice about 1 hour ago
A courteous writer would start out by labeling the content as "cuckold". Thankfully, the story is obviously such after a half dozen paragraphs. However if you lure readers in and don't label your story content, you can expect people to be unhappy and get downvoted. If the story is labeled, I just move on as others may love this and that is fine.

My story has the following tags: loving wives, group sex, anal, cuckold, hotwife, slut wife, swingers, romance, milf.

There are not enough tags allowed for every trigger which sets them off. But THIS goes to show that they don't even look at the tags. If I don't title the story "This is about a cuckold", I'm obviously not a courteous writer.

There are not enough tags allowed for every trigger which sets them off. But THIS goes to show that they don't even look at the tags. If I don't title the story "This is about a cuckold", I'm obviously not a courteous writer.
Clearly you should have called it "Cuckold-Doodle-Doo". That's the only way for your readers to be sure.

And yes, I googled the title, and surprisingly it doesn't exist here on Lit yet. It's not a genre that interests me, so the title is up for grabs.

Clearly you should have called it "Cuckold-Doodle-Doo". That's the only way for your readers to be sure.

And yes, I googled the title, and surprisingly it doesn't exist here on Lit yet. It's not a genre that interests me, so the title is up for grabs.
It's doesn't really matter WHAT I say in the title or description. Here's a comment posted on the story "Unique Rewards of Yoga- Her Story". Note that this is a follow-up to the story "Unique Rewards of Yoga, which posted over two weeks ago.
by 26thNC on 3 hours ago

Lifestyle revisits his bottom of the barrel cuck story from the whore’s POV. This one is, unbelievably, even worse than the original.

This reader read the original story and KNEW what was coming before clicking to open the second version! In Loving Wives, there's a core group of haters-of-sharing who read EVERY story and decry the extra-marital sex. They spend their time opening those stories, 1-bombing them, and writing their comments.

This is their form of entertainment. But at least I'm forcing them to exercise their brains by coming up with newer insults!

Edit: BTW my latest story is now just over 24-houra old, with over 12k views. But it's rated at 3.31 with 191 votes. When it first went public in the first hour, it was rated 1.17/6. That's five 1s and a 2!

Last edited:
This reader read the original story and KNEW what was coming before clicking to open the second version! In Loving Wives, there's a core group of haters-of-sharing who read EVERY story and decry the extra-marital sex. They spend their time opening those stories, 1-bombing them, and writing their comments.
It's probably addictive for them, like doomscrolling. But being able to drop a 1 or insult the author gives them a sense of control that doomscrolling doesn't.

It's probably addictive for them, like doomscrolling. But being able to drop a 1 or insult the author gives them a sense of control that doomscrolling doesn't.
Just my guess, but I think that core group of LW haters were burned in real life having experienced a wife or girlfriend cheating on them, and they never got over it. They might have had a wife/GF they thought was exclusive, and who they thought they owned, and after blowing up over the cheating, they're now "incels". They're looking for the "special" woman who will be faithful for the rest of their life, and the guy is now reduced to looking for those revenge fantasies.

In my stories of sharing, both the husband and wife know either of them could move along and find another spouse. But they remain together enjoying sex! And those hater LW readers can't stand that husband, because he's not one of them!

An interesting comment this morning on Cuck Delusions:

The problem with cucks is that they idealize suffering; this overlaps with certain middle eastern religions and ideological beliefs based in equality. Our society is a giant cuck. It is not a healthy psychology; in fact, it is probably the remnant of abuse. Glad you called it out.

I was well acquainted with the horrors the Catholic religion visits, particularly on young women, and have had several friends mentally destroyed by the depravations of well-meaning parents following the teachings of a church. I wasn't so aware of the Middle Eastern claim. Research shows that Catholics aren't alone in preying on weak-minded people nieve enough to buy into religious guilt.

It's disgusting!

Anon, possibly all the same one, just posted on four of my stories.

Two were BDSM with Jake and Sarah, where I try to present a realistic depiction of experienced BDSMers. Anon seemed to like them... I think...

EXCELLENT comic story. We laugh practically at every line because the seriousness is so false. What a humorous talent! You would think it was true. THANK YOU.

Always the fantaisies. In fact Jake Jacob dreams all of this. It's very well told, so much so that you think you're reading a real story. Such talent for relating dreams is rare. WELLE DONE!

(Bad Brat Girl ch.2 and My love is like a red red arse)

I suspect it was two different Anons, as the other liked two stories with vaginal fisting:

This is so delightful: the fisting is hot as hell but it's because of the relationship between these two, it's so appealing.

(The Bet ch.2, or the same scene is in Smoking Hot ch.9 for those wanting even more character development)

A busy night last night for the readers:

Cheatify The Bitch:

Loved it. He only gave her a dose of her own medicine. She could have stopped and left the vehicle.

Cheatify The Bastard: (The sequel to Cheatify The Bitch)

LOL using media to bimboize.
Nice politiucal statement.

Fido x2

#1 Yep, it all depends on whose point of view is considered, right? Hilarious take on the cheating wife trope.

#2 A 10+ I have not laughed so much for a long time. It really cracked me up, being a dog lover l could relate to the antics and see the end results of a loving animal trying to be helpful. The writer is a genius.
Yes, yes! The writer IS a genius. He's surprised more people haven't recognized that! 😁😂🤣

Cuck Delusions :

A dark silly tale of perverted fantasy.
Writing vicariously?

Writing vicariously? Absolutely. I studied websites and chat rooms for the research necessary to write the story. As I research ALL stories.

Not my highest scoring story but one of my personal favorites which was written for the On the Job challenge. Fat, Old Cow

by UpperNorthLeft on 04/20/2024

Очень хорошо! Отличный рассказ! I enjoyed the story. Very nice karmic payback for being a decent human being to Svetlana and others further down the hospital totem pole. Thanks for a pleasant walk down memory lane — call room sex IS pretty awesome! пять звезд.

by Snow_dog1960 on 04/22/2024

I thought it was great! Many women who have been treated badly have a great deal of mistrust for men and believe it was their fault due to looks or physical attributes. It was nice to read a story about a man doing something nice and not expecting anything from it and when the right opportunity came along to introduce her to someone who fit her situation better, he helped it along. I liked it very much!!

by Anonymous user on 04/22/2024

Sure didn't see the new man coming; nice touch from the expected arc. Also points for researching the Russian words.

This was a really nice one from @ThatNewGuy on Philanthropic last week:

Here's how I imagine it sometimes goes down:

NTH walks into the LW Tropes store. The shopkeep glances up from his magazine.

"Help you?"

"Just browsing."

NTH strolls the aisles, examining the fine porcelain figures that line the shelves. He pauses next to a piece that catches his eye and rests his index finger against its dull surface.

The shopkeep smiles. "Good choice. Very popular."

NTH returns the smile. The item begins to inch toward the edge of the shelf.

The shopkeep's brow furrows. "Careful, now. That's been around a long time."

NTH holds the shopkeep's gaze as the item continues its steady, lemming-like march.

"Hey! What are you---"

A cacophony of exploding procelain cuts the question short. The shopkeep tosses aside his magazine and strides toward the mess. "What'd you do that for?"

By the time the shopkeep reaches the aisle, NTH has somehow reassembled every piece of porcelain into a new figure. It looks nothing like the original. He slides it back onto the shelf.

"No one is going to want this," the shopkeep says. "It doesn't look the same at all!"

NTH claps a hand on the shopkeep's shoulder and grins. "Trust me."

It really put a smile on my face on a day when I needed it. Thanks again, TNG!

Back