Come take a peek inside Aussie's marriage

It's a long one, but that's because it's a lot:

Again, please break the link if you quote this. Please, and thank you 🧡
AGG. I had a major stroke in January 2023, with brain surgery and a significant period of rehab and time off work and can relate to so much of what you have said in this vocaroo. It changed all of the things. ALL of them. If you want to chat reach out.

It's a long one, but that's because it's a lot:

Again, please break the link if you quote this. Please, and thank you 🧡
I think I missed this originally while I was on vacation.

That is a lot to go through and the timing with everything else going on really unfortunate. I admire you for being so open and self aware as you’re working through it all. I really hope some opportunities arise that allow you to build more positive pathways in regards to Mr. Aussie.

It wasn’t a brain injury, but I spent most of December and January in either excruciating pain, the hospital, or drugged in bed before and after surgery. I’ve never been that ill nor taken off that much work. Being somewhat dependent was so incredibly foreign to me. And really fucking uncomfortable - and I don’t mean physically. It made me question a lot of things and I think permanently changed my perspective in certain ways. I most definitely cherish the people who were there for me even more than I did before. That support and love during a time when I needed it the most is permanently tattooed on my brain and heart.

I really hope some opportunities arise that allow you to build more positive pathways in regards to Mr. Aussie.
Me, too! More than you know.

It's going to have to be very intentional and in a way I've noticed myself putting the infrastructure in place to allow that to happen.

That support and love during a time when I needed it the most is permanently tattooed on my brain and heart.
Exactly this 🤩

I'm glad to hear you're recovering well.
And @StillRain , too.

You're both such amazing women and I'm honored I've had the chance to meet you. Thanks for being here xx

I went on a date this week and got called "a whole ass damned woman" right to my face.

I like that kind of audacity.
If this doesn't become a window sticker for your car or a quote on your tombstone (many decades in the future).....

Haha

Back