Cock Talk

Pucker up!

Saw this image and I thought! “Isn’t that hole kind of big?”. Then I spent the next ten minutes going down the Glory Hole Rabbit Hole.

I read that the opening in a cloud that lets the beam of sunlight through is called a Glory Hole.

Also that it is believed that the term originally comes from the glass blowing industry.

But then I started thinking . . .

How big around should a glory hole be?
Honestly I'm not sure. But I don't want my whole face showing.
How high off the ground?
Different heights. Both for the different parties.
Are there different heights of glory holes to accommodate the tall and the short?
I've never measured lol
I also read that there are far more suckers than suckees at glory holes, so how does that work out?
Someone is having more fun.
Have you ever seen a real glory hole in real life? Did you participate?
I have. But no. No participation.
Is visiting a glory hole on your Fucket List?
In fantasy only. I love the idea, but I'm way too worried about catching something.
Would you feel better knowing who is on the other side or is the mystery the attraction?
For the fantasy part. No. I like not knowing. For reality. Yes.

That seems counterintuitive to me

Someone is having more fun.

Right? Not my question, but still something I'm curious about
I think it has to do with curiosity on the guy’s part, but not wanting to go through the effort or embarrassment of approaching another guy. If it’s just a dick in a wall, you can satisfy your curiosity with no strings attached? 🤷‍♂️. That would be my guess.

But like Sassy said, someone is having more fun!

Sticking your hard cock in a hole waiting for a stranger to wrap their lips around it, or having a stranger’s stiff cock come through a hole for you to suck on may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but we can, I think, all agree that it is about the thrill.

Now let’s say that your partner and you need to up the thrill factor for your sex life. Let’s say you both agree to do anything the other wants sexually. A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

What do you have in store for your partner?
What do you think they might have in store for you?

Remember: You both agreed ANYTHING!

FFM, for sure.

It’s exciting to wonder. 😎

Sticking your hard cock in a hole waiting for a stranger to wrap their lips around it, or having a stranger’s stiff cock come through a hole for you to suck on may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but we can, I think, all agree that it is about the thrill.

Now let’s say that your partner and you need to up the thrill factor for your sex life. Let’s say you both agree to do anything the other wants sexually. A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

Remember: You both agreed ANYTHING!
Well, I am on the average size of dick, I would love for her to experiment a bigger thicker feel.

You know, I am all about her pleasure! 😜

Sorry, I'm late to the party

How big around should a glory hole be?
Big enough for a penis, plus a little more so it doesn't, um, hit the sides & chafe

How high off the ground?
You should have a few options, we're not all the same height

Are there different heights of glory holes to accommodate the tall and the short?
see above

I also read that there are far more suckers than suckees at glory holes, so how does that work out?
no idea

Have you ever seen a real glory hole in real life? Did you participate?
I've seen what I can only describe as a hopeful glory hole in my high-school restroom. I don't think it was ever used.

Is visiting a glory hole on your Fucket List?
Nope, I need to be acquainted to the person attached to the dick for it get anywhere near my mouth

Would you feel better knowing who is on the other side or is the mystery the attraction?
I'm not attracted to it at all. Not being able to see/feel his reactions would take away any desire I have to have a dick anywhere near my mouth
yep, I agree with pretty much all of this.

Lucky you, enjoy it!
Ui4bRqv.jpg

total italian

Let's just say there's going to be some pegging and threesomes or moresomes happening here if we have our way.

Back