Clearly the Allure has Won!

you know, we can all be fashion judges for you, keep giving us choices, eventually we'll decide, :D

This sounds like one super fun game. Lots of fabulous stories can come, or cum, from it.j

So many decisions. I just wish I had someone here, who could help me decide and weigh the pros and cons of either colour choice. This dilemma is causing me to lose sleep. Who wants to stay up and deliberate over colours with me tonight?!

Attachments

• IMG_1924.jpg
    IMG_1924.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1927.jpg
    IMG_1927.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 25
Pink it is

So many decisions. I just wish I had someone here, who could help me decide and weigh the pros and cons of either colour choice. This dilemma is causing me to lose sleep. Who wants to stay up and deliberate over colours with me tonight?!

Couldnt help but notice you finger nails are painted . . . What about your marvelous lips?

Love you pink panties

I'm "up" all night to help my dear, just ask

I stand by my original choice..pink is gorgeous on you!!

I would love to stay up with you and help you decide that pink is your color!

Ohh I'm sure you would not have any trouble filling that sought after position! I usually lean towards color, but the black with the pink flamingos is amazing! However, see your lips framed in pink is very alluring. I'm all in as a volunteer any time you need me hehe!

The word I'm thinking of sounds like deliberate and it would most certainly be over you....with your blessing of course..

Sure, ill join the fan club :D

I will stay up as long as the discussion continues to feature views like those two pics. Incredibly sexy.

Black and pink both look deliciously sexy on you. I would be more than happy to come over and help you debate.

Go over, colour, contrast, fit, feel, current market trends of colours, psychological reactions between pink and black.... You know the basics.

I volunteer...of course, we'll have to view the options up close...I might even have to taste the options...:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I would love to help you decide.

Hmmm...love the pink, or maybe it was a better angle for me!

Come back and lets deliberate some more....missing you

Back