Clearly the Allure has Won!

Oh...sigh

How I do wish it would be one, two, three or more Litsters who I could approach in the bar tonight! Many of you know, from my thread, how I am and I imagine your touch and tongues would be sensually exploring and not robotically hammering away.

After a morning spent at the spa and outdoors hot tubs on the mountain side, I am relaxed beyond belief. The majestic beauty of the snow capped peaks kept me company while I lay in the sun, in hammocks, on chairs between hot and cold pools. It was spectacular.

A good dinner, a live band and dancing are next on my birthday weekend agenda!

To make it complete I would love to be with my man who would whisper sweet nothings, hold my hand and sneak me away multiple times tonight for quick pleasures. Then ravish me passionately when we got back to the hotel, and finally, wrap me up to sleep, tucked under his arm. But, there is no man, so a stranger with a magic tongue is on my wish list.

I hope you get what you want, would love to help you out.

Oh...sigh

How I do wish it would be one, two, three or more Litsters who I could approach in the bar tonight! Many of you know, from my thread, how I am and I imagine your touch and tongues would be sensually exploring and not robotically hammering away.

After a morning spent at the spa and outdoors hot tubs on the mountain side, I am relaxed beyond belief. The majestic beauty of the snow capped peaks kept me company while I lay in the sun, in hammocks, on chairs between hot and cold pools. It was spectacular.

To make it complete I would love to be with my man who would whisper sweet nothings, hold my hand and sneak me away multiple times tonight for quick pleasures. Then ravish me passionately when we got back to the hotel, and finally, wrap me up to sleep, tucked under his arm. But, there is no man, so a stranger with a magic tongue is on my wish list.

your wish is only a PM away...:kiss:

Oh...sigh

I hope your birthday wish came true, and your silver tongue prince gave you a proper birthday gift!;)

Yes, sigh...

To explore every inch of your body would be a delight.

Outdoor hot tubs in the mountains sounds wonderful...especially if you are nude while being surrounded by the beauty of nature...

You have a lovely body, and alluring sensuality about you.

Thank you.

Oh...sigh

Oh...sigh

I would gladly do all that and more all you need to do my lovely lady is tell me where you are.

In bed alone, my mind is wandering to a candle light room, a large table covered in blankets, me on my stomach, many hands caressing, touching, wandering fingers and tongues... now my own fingers need to wander a little bit...

Attachments

• IMG_9786.jpg
    IMG_9786.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9785.jpg
    IMG_9785.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 28
In bed alone, my mind is wandering to a candle light room, a large table covered in blankets, me on my stomach, many hands caressing, touching, wandering fingers and tongues... now my own fingers need to wander a little bit...

Mmmm so sexy, such a shame you are alone when you look so delicious!

I'd love it to be my fingers that took care of you this evening! At least to begin with...;)

Very sexy pics! I think my hands need to wander too......

I can just feel my hand sliding down your front to cover your hand between your legs, and moving both hands in unison to reveal your wetness

Always Delicious

You always look so delicious

Show we be watching your twitter feed?

Damn - so fucking sexy :)

Looking through your thread I have always found you fascinating sexy and fun. Of course you're beautiful no question but as a traveling man I tend to find myself fantasizing about the idea of being that strange for you

Oh how I wish it was my hands, tongue, mouth, and cock wandering and touching your sexy body and face! Hope you had a great birthday, Playm0mum!

Love to wonder my hands over that sexy body of yours teasing , caressing.

seeing those pix give my hands a mind of their own as well...:rose:

Oh...sigh

Damn you will be turning some heads and getting lots of looks ....you sexy thing:rose::kiss:

Love the thought of this...just one goal your pleasure

It looks like those wandering fingers may have found a delicious oasis to drink from.

That is so sexy. I love watching a woman masturbate

Oh...sigh

Sweet girl, for you there is always a man...his confidence lurks below the surface of his initial indecision, as a coursing river that surges in a tireless trajectory. While it follows the path of least resistance, it does so deftly carve a cavernous path...surging...seeking...unrelenting. So elequently upon its path it varies; at times a mear trickle that wears slowly; gently...over time growing larger...coursing stronger...effortlessly filling the very void it's gentle touch, and soft kisses creates. Culminating to a dense, swirling pool upon the tip of each finger which he uses to brush against your shoulder as he so briefly excuses himself past your bold beauty. To snare him? Simply remove your toes that dance playfully upon the safe surface of that water's edge and succumb yourself to wash in its deep, dark abyss...

Here's to drowning in the madness of passion, you gorgeous, powerful woman. Glad to see you are well. :* ;)

Sweet girl, for you there is always a man...his confidence lurks below the surface of his initial indecision, as a coursing river that surges in a tireless trajectory. While it follows the path of least resistance, it does so deftly carve a cavernous path...surging...seeking...unrelenting. So elequently upon its path it varies; at times a mear trickle that wears slowly; gently...over time growing larger...coursing stronger...effortlessly filling the very void it's gentle touch, and soft kisses creates. Culminating to a dense, swirling pool upon the tip of each finger which he uses to brush against your shoulder as he so briefly excuses himself past your bold beauty. To snare him? Simply remove your toes that dance playfully upon the safe surface of that water's edge and succumb yourself to wash in its deep, dark abyss...

Here's to drowning in the madness of passion, you gorgeous, powerful woman. Glad to see you are well. :* ;)

Where oh where is he?!

My skin enjoys so many different textures, lace being one of many that light up my senses. The thought of hands exploring my curves over these fabrics makes my inner lips heat up with arousal.

Attachments

• IMG_9859.jpg
    IMG_9859.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 24
My skin enjoys so many different textures, lace being one of many that light up my senses. The thought of hands exploring my curves over these fabrics makes my inner lips heat up with arousal.

I would want to explore with more then just hands!

Back