Clearly the Allure has Won!

I would say it depends on if you want to turn the guys around you on or not ... oh heck you'll do that anyway :devil::kiss:

Just got back to the hotel, a bunch of girlfriends and I are away celebrating my birthday! First day of 40 went off fairly well! Any tips For this
next decade adventure?

Tomorrow night we are going out for dinner, drinks and dancing. I have a crazy fantasy in my head!

I won't be wearing panties but will be wearing thigh highs under my dress. I want to seduce some poor man and use his tongue for 30 minutes in the washroom. I don't want to know his name, where he is from, or anything personal. I just want to know if he can kiss me right, run his hands along my neck and behind my ears. If he can and I get damp, then ask him to sneak away with me for 30 minutes to lick me while I lean against the wall.

Attachments

• IMG_9573.jpg
    IMG_9573.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Just got back to the hotel, a bunch of girlfriends and I are away celebrating my birthday! First day of 40 went off fairly well! Any tips on being 40?

Tomorrow night we are going out dancing and I have a crazy fantasy in my head!
I won't be wearing panties but will have these thigh highs on and want to seduce some poor man and use him for 30 minutes in the washroom. I don't want to know his name, where he is from, or anything personal. I just want to know if he can kiss me right and then ask him off will sneak away with me for 30 minutes to lick me.

What did you ask? For some reason I got distracted.

Just got back to the hotel, a bunch of girlfriends and I are away celebrating my birthday! First day of 40 went off fairly well! Any tips on being 40?

I won't be wearing panties but will have these thigh highs on and want to seduce some poor man and use him for 30 minutes in the washroom. I don't want to know his name, where he is from, or anything personal. I just want to know if he can kiss me right and then ask him off will sneak away with me for 30 minutes to lick me.
Tongue at the ready...💋

You can have 30 minutes of my tongue teasing and thrashing your pussy anytime you like

Oh my

That subtle picture in black and white is awesome. As for tips at 40, seems like you know...you want a tip of the tongue😎 based on that fantasy. I think older would know better about (a) kissing right...long slow wet kisses that last 3 days and (b) licking...older knows how the right feels by the way you squirm and moan and keeps doing it for way more than 30 minutes. But I am prejudiced on older, lol.

No way you 40. Your gorgeous. Love to help live out that fantasy. :p:p:p:p

Happy B-Day hope your Wish comes true:kiss:...god I wish I knew where you were going to be dancing...I would :p:p

Just got back to the hotel, a bunch of girlfriends and I are away celebrating my birthday! First day of 40 went off fairly well! Any tips For this
next decade adventure?

Tomorrow night we are going out for dinner, drinks and dancing. I have a crazy fantasy in my head!

I won't be wearing panties but will be wearing thigh highs under my dress. I want to seduce some poor man and use his tongue for 30 minutes in the washroom. I don't want to know his name, where he is from, or anything personal. I just want to know if he can kiss me right, run his hands along my neck and behind my ears. If he can and I get damp, then ask him to sneak away with me for 30 minutes to lick me while I lean against the wall.
Happy birthday!! :rose::heart::kiss:

As for tips, just enjoy life, you're still young at heart, and it's just a number anyway :)

Damn I wish I was the one to help with your fantasy!

Happy Birthday!! Wish I was the man in your fantasy! I would lick you until you couldn't take it any longer. Have fun and be careful!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IS RIGHT! Like many other Litser guys, we all wish we knew where you were having dinner.....without panties....with a moist hungry pussy....that needs a good pointed and loving tongue to make you take off!
Love to be lavishing you with wet kisses down there! Have fun! :rose::rose::rose:

Oh my.....what a way to start a new decade ! What I wouldn't give to be that lucky man who get's to tease your lips and tongue with mine as my fingertips gently caress your neck and the area behind your ears....subtly applying pressure to all the soft spot at the top of your neck as I gently bite your lower lip.....

Happy birthday sweet and sexy lady !!

:kiss: :rose:

next decade adventure?

Happy B Earthday beautiful. I don't think there will be any problems finding a willing stranger to fulfill your fantasy.

next decade adventure?

Happy birthday! Forty is just a number. Keep life interesting and the numbers don't mean much.

Thanks for sharing, by the way! Your are gorgeous!

Oh...sigh

How I do wish it would be one, two, three or more Litsters who I could approach in the bar tonight! Many of you know, from my thread, how I am and I imagine your touch and tongues would be sensually exploring and not robotically hammering away.

After a morning spent at the spa and outdoors hot tubs on the mountain side, I am relaxed beyond belief. The majestic beauty of the snow capped peaks kept me company while I lay in the sun, in hammocks, on chairs between hot and cold pools. It was spectacular.

A good dinner, a live band and dancing are next on my birthday weekend agenda!

To make it complete I would love to be with my man who would whisper sweet nothings, hold my hand and sneak me away multiple times tonight for quick pleasures. Then ravish me passionately when we got back to the hotel, and finally, wrap me up to sleep, tucked under his arm. But, there is no man, so a stranger with a magic tongue is on my wish list.

Attachments

• IMG_9727.jpg
    IMG_9727.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 21
Oh...sigh

How I do wish it would be one, two, three or more Litsters who I could approach in the bar tonight! Many of you know, from my thread, how I am and I imagine your touch and tongues would be sensually exploring and not robotically hammering away.

After a morning spent at the spa and outdoors hot tubs on the mountain side, I am relaxed beyond belief. The majestic beauty of the snow capped peaks kept me company while I lay in the sun, in hammocks, on chairs between hot and cold pools. It was spectacular.

To make it complete I would love to be with my man who would whisper sweet nothings, hold my hand and sneak me away multiple times tonight for quick pleasures. Then ravish me passionately when we got back to the hotel, and finally, wrap me up to sleep, tucked under his arm. But, there is no man, so a stranger with a magic tongue is on my wish list.

:):):)

Oh...sigh

I would love to slowly explore every inch of your body with my tongue

I know I'd love to be that lucky stranger.. and explore and tease your folds with my tongue. Such an erotic image!

Back