Christchurch and Islamophobia

Since your citations come from wars, guerilla or otherwise, consider this. It is estimated that British and American forces killed more than 461,000 civilians during the second Iraq war.
I'll see your 13,000 and raise you 448,000.

Yeah you're right.

And seeing how I am the person who originally exposed the bullshit Christopher Steele dodgy dossier for what it was, I am now pointing out, that the exact same people who pulled that stunt (namely Dr Peter Duncan and his coterie of bizarro academics at the Diogenes Club and Whites of St James, aka, as you all know MI6) were behind the 'September dossier' re false claims of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, AND the Russian hooker peeing fairytale, AND who now run the so-called 'Integrity Initiative' designed to push awesomely false 'political narratives' in the media.

Skripal was poisoned with a Russian military grade chemical weapon, and 49 Muslims were shot and killed in where was it again? Timbuktu, that's it.

No; 'Christchurch.' Some joint even further away from 'real investigative reporters' like, um, you know - CNN.

And the band played 'believe it if you can.'

None of you know the first thing about what's really going on. They've boiled you slowly and you're already virtually fully-cooked.

There were virtually no immigrant Muslims who went full Jihadi in France nor England - they were all second and third generation locals as far as I can recall. I can't recall personally, a single one who was actually a fully-imported migrant Jihadi.

I am not 'Islam-o' anything. And I am not anti-immigrant either.

Muslims are the new political footballs, and that means their putative 'opponents' are as well.

Apparently, in 2019, not a single fearless political leader can come up with one single solution to Islamic v everyone else, relations - other than pass new laws against law-abiding citizens curtailing their rights and freedoms, and show 'cry tears' on international tv and news media.

The Christchurch 'incident' is patent bullshit if you consider it from the angle of political response.

I thought you white supremacist proudly wore the deplorable label?

You're as Deplorable as they come, see below:

It's not me buddy. You're the person who admitted to masturbating to various white supremacists manifestos and the murder of children. You're also the one who brought up incels. You seem especially proud of all those things. I'm merely asking why you revel in them.

I did trigger you. You became very upset. It was rather obvious as you stopped posting about achieving release to child murders.

Why is it you keep mentioning masturbation-children-murder-release ... I haven't. You can go back through every post and see that I haven't, but you have, continuously. Why is that dan? :rolleyes:

What nasty secrets are you not hiding very well?

Yeah you're right.

And seeing how I am the person who originally exposed the bullshit Christopher Steele dodgy dossier for what it was, I am now pointing out, that the exact same people who pulled that stunt (namely Dr Peter Duncan and his coterie of bizarro academics at the Diogenes Club and Whites of St James, aka, as you all know MI6) were behind the 'September dossier' re false claims of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, AND the Russian hooker peeing fairytale, AND who now run the so-called 'Integrity Initiative' designed to push awesomely false 'political narratives' in the media.

Skripal was poisoned with a Russian military grade chemical weapon, and 49 Muslims were shot and killed in where was it again? Timbuktu, that's it.

No; 'Christchurch.' Some joint even further away from 'real investigative reporters' like, um, you know - CNN.

None of you know the first thing about what's really going on. They've boiled you slowly and you're already virtually fully-cooked.

There were virtually no immigrant Muslims who went full Jihadi in France nor England - they were all second and third generation locals as far as I can recall. I can't recall personally, a single one who was actually a fully-imported migrant Jihadi.

Muslims are the new political footballs, and that means their putative 'opponents' are as well.

Apparently, in 2019, not a single fearless political leader can come up with one single solution to Islamic v everyone else, relations - other than pass new laws against law-abiding citizens curtailing their rights and freedoms, and show 'cry tears' on international tv and news media.

The Christchurch 'incident' is patent bullshit if you consider it from the angle of political response.
Hah. You actually think that New Zealand changed their gun laws because the victims were Muslims.

Yeah you're right.

||Is there anyone out there who can make sense of this rant?

Diogenes Club is from Sherlock Holmes. If he thinks that's real...well he's got even bigger problems than I thought he did.

And seeing that this is a mildly literary site, we might at least advise the young and inexperienced reader what that reference is all about.

And by the way - there IS an actual Diogenes Club, as it happens... And there is also a location, known as '10 Carlton Terrace' which is a conference center and occasionally also, a wedding hall, and is widely used in movies to suggest that IT, is the location of the Diogenes Club - but what you clearly don't know, is that a stunning array of historical political figures gave closed conference addresses at 10 Carlton Terrace, including Winston Churchill among several notables, prior to some major law changes passing Parliament.

In terms of literary reference, 'the Diogenes Club' was a private members club at which the only rule was that no one spoke, the supposition being that all the members were in the Secret Service and could keep their mouths shut.

From all the accounts I have, directly from people I know in the Muslim community, there is no question that a (small) range of innocent people, who happened to be Muslims, and were in attendance at the mosque in question, or near it, and who believed they were shot at because three different figures pointed weapons at them at varying times and fired on them, with loud reports being heard from the guns.

And by the way, you choice fuckwits - I don't believe I hear any apologies from any of you morons who have previously cast scorn at many other different things, notably and especially I would suggest, the stupid 'Russian peeing hooker' idiocy, and the 'Russian collusion' bullshit.

'10 Carlton Terrace'

No, you mean 10 Carlton HOUSE Terrace. 10 Carlton Terrace is in a completely different spot in London.

Anyway, 10 Carlton HOUSE Terrace is like, if I remember correctly, a two minute walk from a corner of St. James Park. It's not exactly a secret location.

And by the way, you choice fuckwits - I don't believe I hear any apologies from any of you morons who have previously cast scorn at many other different things, notably and especially I would suggest, the stupid 'Russian peeing hooker' idiocy, and the 'Russian collusion' bullshit.
Trump was booked in the very same Moscow hotel room that the Obamas has used. Do you think Donald would have slept peacefully on that mattress? I don’t.

The hooker story is supported by several hotel staffers, who would have no reason to lie, much less coordinate a lie.

Trump was booked in the very same Moscow hotel room that the Obamas has used. Do you think Donald would have slept peacefully on that mattress? I don’t.

The hooker story is supported by several hotel staffers, who would have no reason to lie, much less coordinate a lie.

Yeah, that Moscow hotel room story is pure Trump.

The hooker story, you moron, was floated by someone not a hundred miles from right here. *** *** *** (bit deleted by me) about which you don't need to know, that suspected the Five Eyes of illegally intercepting privileged 'head of state' conversations, and who already had a file on the head of the academic strategy department at FI's (Peter Duncan, not to mention his buddy Joseph Mifsud), who has an obsession with Communist Russia (no such thing exists anymore), and pee fetishism.

The fairy tale was laid in several places - one of them being actually HERE!

And the people misusing the NARUS/NSA system, and with a spliced deep sea cable, were caught.

The only thing broadly true, was that FI's knew that Michael Cohen had been blackmailing business people for years with his approach about 'oh I can buy them off' and they went straight to him - which is why he is in fact compromised on both sides and in hot water with no one to help him now.

The Stormy Daniels thing is Cohen trying to tippy-toe around WHO had the blackmail file; HE had it, and he got it from Chris Steele.

Except the file itself is bullshit. ...And trust me, I ought to know it's bullshit.

Da Da Da. (Means read into it what you like, except I never actually said it).

Last edited:
From all the accounts I have, directly from people I know in the Muslim community, there is no question that a (small) range of innocent people, who happened to be Muslims, and were in attendance at the mosque in question, or near it, and who believed they were shot at because three different figures pointed weapons at them at varying times and fired on them, with loud reports being heard from the guns.

What are you actually trying to say here?

What are you actually trying to say here?

Should have finished the sentence, 'were undoubtedly telling the truth.'

...As opposed to a whole bunch of other people, who are NOT telling the truth.

I wish you were a genuine investigative reporter, say, like a Glenn Greenwald or someone - because then I would tell you to go look at a foreign managed 'company' in New Zealand called 'Iron Sands...' ...and see if you can find some toy rifles and white crayons and go-pro headgear and stuff in their front lounge.

By the way, I'm only still here because 'the show ain't over till the fat lady STOPS SINGING.'

Should have finished the sentence, 'were undoubtedly telling the truth.'

...As opposed to a whole bunch of other people, who are NOT telling the truth.

I wish you were a genuine investigative reporter, say, like a Glenn Greenwald or someone - because then I would tell you to go look at a foreign managed 'company' in New Zealand called 'Iron Sands...' ...and see if you can find some toy rifles and white crayons and go-pro headgear and stuff in their front lounge.

By the way, I'm only still here because 'the show ain't over till the fat lady STOPS SINGING.'

Did I date you when I was 20? Because you totally remind me of a guy I dated when I was 20 ... the current rants on his Facebook sound eerily similar to this, and have about the equivalent level of coherence.

Did I date you when I was 20? Because you totally remind me of a guy I dated when I was 20 ... the current rants on his Facebook sound eerily similar to this, and have about the equivalent level of coherence.

You dated Art Bell?

Back