chain for survivor contest

MissLusty said:
I never know how long things are until I've finished them.

It's funny but I go into things blindly only having a vague ideas of what the plot is and it ends up taking me in a whole bunch of different directions.

I DO THAT TOO!!!

lol... kinda hit me hard yesterday cuz i was writing a Celeb story for survivorphile, and i decided to do it on Paris Hilton, and i was just goingto have her seduced by these two guys, and instead they use a date-rape drug and take her back to their room... it's hte most extreme thing i've ever written. i finished and i was like, damn, where did that come from?! i was a little disgusted with myself, lol, i am a mean mean person!

seriously though, i think the time table looks good, just make sure you get it to me! i'm already trying to think of ideas for what i'm going to have my character's stories be, but it'll help to see how you've set it up. i like to start writing and then be able to finish rather than having to re-write anything.

*HUGS* ALL!

me tooo...i start with names an character images for the two mains usually in my head and that's it... everything else comes on its own... except i try to think of a catchy title first and that way i can find a way to draw the reAder back to it near the middle and again with my conclusion......

any of you have a vauge idea of what type of sexual thing your character will be discussiong with the group??
obviously i was thinking girlgirl for my female character.... and my male guy... a threesome type thing with his bi sexual wife... only where this time he is going to share her for the first time... with another guy and he's got some reservations....

what do you think.....

I dunno what I'm gonna do yet. I really need to see what the stories being told are, honestly.
I do know that I'm not certain if this is going to be romance or just casual. I think it will start out casual, though.

Well Anna reveals her deepest fantasy in chap 1, it's a non-consent fantasy.
I have no idea about Mark though, I keep seeing him with Anna though, so maybe that chapter will be about him and Anna getting it on infront of the whole group.

Still nothings set for Mark yet, I'm not getting any vibes or ideas off him yet. Too busy dealing with Anna and her naughty mind. ;)

Rather than fantasies i was going to have my characters tell stories about things that actuallly happened to them recently, i think

Kara is going to have a director tell her to sleep with him for a part (not unusual for her) but he's gonna be kinda kinky and want to do some stuff that she's not so into, but her "audition" is to make him believe that she's really into it, and she starts acting like she is, and the way she's acting makes her actually start getting into it... so of course she gets the part and now she's having fantasies about doing more kinky stuff =P so i guess there is some fantasy stuff in that.

Brett is going to tell a storya bout how he seduced this young virgin, and then after he's popped her cherry, he's going to find out that she actually was playing hard to get so that he would chase her, like, he chased her until SHE caught HIM. =D and now he thinks that he might be falling in love for the first time, cuz she led him on such a great hunt and he actually got to know her. =)

anyway. lemme know what you guys think, i love Luscious Bi's and Miss Lusty's ideas btw, those are hott! i think it's awesome that we all want to do very different things with our stories, means our littel group is going to be a very eclectic and fun mix!

hey I got my AV YIPPPPPEEEE!!

hi everyone....
I agree with you golden... I think we might find that we have hit on a very good chain gorup here.... this first one will tell the tale i guess... but so far i have found all of you very helpful.... not pushy at all and very easy to work with! and I like that!

Ya know.... I could right my girl and guy to be a married couple and they have to have there first guy/girl/guy threesome as part of the "class" of the group or something.... have them actually search out each of the two mains misgivings about the whole thing.....
what do ya think about that ???

Ps I can't wait to read the first chapter!!
oh... and I use hungrykisses for my editor.... he was a copyright editor for 10 yrs... he's very thourough.... and said he'd be glad to look over all the sections for us if we'd like.... i happened to mention the chain story in passing when i just sent him my last one... and he asked what i was on to next.... he knows as soon as i hit the send button to him i fially feel free enough of that one to begin working on the next! LOL :)

so any of you that are interested in his looking at your part too .... let me know.....
ps... that's actually me in my new AV so if you were wondering who you've been talking to.... now you know! LOL it's nice to put a face with the name sometimes!! :)
:kiss: :kiss:

Sorry, guys, but I'm staying tight-lipped here. No one gets any details until my chapter is complete. Twitchy paranoid writer habits die ever so hard.

Lusciousbi i love your story idea! (and hte extremely sexy new picture =P) that's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay fun =D hee hee hee... and naughty.. yay!

cant' wait to read brightlyburning's chapter... there is something nice about a surprise =) hee hee hee.

*HUGS*

thanks i'm glad you liked the ideas... I have been a little worried about this one in particular ... worried that i was too inexpierenced to keep up with you three, probably part of that is that we haven't really gotten to know much bout each other in the process either.... but i feel like i know you better just in the last 3 or 4 posts! ;)
And yes.... I'm quite a bit on the naughty side! :) LOL

Yes, i can't wait to see it either... i think the sooner i see some written words i'll feel better about how i'm gonna go about fitting my whole part into this thing! :)
and i really want to enjoy this expierence ... I don't want to be scared to death of it! :)

ps.... my kit and kat story took a BIG dive today.... from a 4.50 to a 4.32 or something.... I had been told to watch that ....apparently sometimes it happens when your new AND in the H's all the time...which all three of my stories here made the H's on sunday... and now look... i was told to watch it other survior contestants will vote you down sometimes too! :( so just a warning for you.... ofcourse we can read each others stuff and vote and comment to help balance all that too.... I read a few of each of yours already just to get a few for your writing styles for this project anyway! :)
Kisses.....
Anyway.... talk to you soon sweetie! :)

:kiss: :kiss:

LuciousBi-Writes4U said:
And yes.... I'm quite a bit on the naughty side! :) LOL

ps.... my kit and kat story took a BIG dive today.... from a 4.50 to a 4.32 or something.... I had been told to watch that ....apparently sometimes it happens when your new AND in the H's all the time...which all three of my stories here made the H's on sunday... and now look... i was told to watch it other survior contestants will vote you down sometimes too! :( so just a warning for you.... ofcourse we can read each others stuff and vote and comment to help balance all that too.... I read a few of each of yours already just to get a few for your writing styles for this project anyway!

Voting on literotica seems to get really petty sometimes, I've heard some stories. It gets particularly viscious if your in the Top Lists. It's sad that people feel the need to do that but what can you do.

I'm glad your a bit on the naughty side, it means I'll have company! ;)

Yeah, I actually started a thread asking other authors if they have problems with people doing mean comments and killing their votes. i have lots of H stories, and now i also have a lot of anonymous stalkers who read my stories and never like any of them (according to them anyway, which brings up the question of why are they reading... ah well. as some of the other author's told me, that just means that you're getting good =P

heh heh, and dont worry about keeping up with me, i'm pretty darn new too! i was a little worred about keeping up with everyone else too!
*HUGS*
golden

Goldeniangel said:
Yeah, I actually started a thread asking other authors if they have problems with people doing mean comments and killing their votes. i have lots of H stories, and now i also have a lot of anonymous stalkers who read my stories and never like any of them (according to them anyway, which brings up the question of why are they reading... ah well. as some of the other author's told me, that just means that you're getting good =P

heh heh, and dont worry about keeping up with me, i'm pretty darn new too! i was a little worred about keeping up with everyone else too!
*HUGS*
golden

I get a lot of it. I manage to maintain my scores sometimes out of sheer force of will, it seems. I had a story that was at the top of the list for a long time with a 4.97. Suddenly it plummeted to a 4.86. It's gone back up since, but it never really recovered. In fact, my stories on the top lists got severely attacked after the submission deadline for the Valentine's contest. My chapter that won actually had about 30-40 votes wiped out of it at one point.
(Is it wrong to feel smug that I won despite all their efforts? :eek: )

votes

hey the next time one of your stories takes a big dive like that... they told us over in the newbie support thread that you should go to the bottom of the stories last page and hit the report porblem with this story in the link and then when it comes up type Laurel.... big dive in vote rate or vote slashing possible please check...
and she will run a test on just that one story.... she found problems with my valentines story....went from a 4.45 to a 4.12 in one 12 hour span..... guess someone was scared that it was tooo good of a story! :)

and no.... it isn't smug at all that you are proud that you won anyway..... and I'm very glad you did.... our stories were one behind the other in the valentine link itself becuase of the alphabetical ordering of the list....

I tell you.... I am a message board moderator for nakedearthlings.com and i see this stuff all the time.... and you can catch it most of the time.... but the bottom line is that most people that have a dial up access have a different IP address with each log on.... there's no way to catch that.....so one person with dial access puts you on their shit list and logs on and off the interenet 10 or 20times in a day and votes the lowest vote..... you're in big trouble..... and stranger things have happened.... over a nakedearthlings we do amatuer photo contests and you see it all the time!
I don't get it.... I want to know how other people feel about my writing... I gage my progression and strength as a writer of Erotica by these votes and comments... it's important to me to know what others think ...it lets me know if i'd have any kind of a following or descent sales if and when i decide to publish..... which is something that the owner of at NE is on my case about.... he loves my stories and wants me to go to kinko's and put them in a binder and then he can sell them on his site for me.... i don't think that is very professional looking though... so i've been looking into publishing houses and e-books and things...which i know absoluetly nothing about.... but i think i should start learning!! :)

anyway......good to know that we are all a bit of a naughty group....my naughtiness gets me everywhere with my writing and i'm sure you guys feel the same way!! ;)

hugs and kisses to you all....
and i'm gettting more excited about the chain story every day... i think it's going to be sensational! :)
:kiss:

yeah, i've pretty much just decided it's not wortht it to report it, i'm not in any contests that i'm trying to win except survivorphile and that's based on how many stories you put in, not on what people have voted for them on =P so yeah.

def feel proud of yourself for still winning, that was an awesome story. i can't believe people would be so petty as to log on a bunch of times and vote more than once just so that their own story would have a better chance. tha's so wrong.

anyway. i've just decided to start deleting non-constructive negative comments from the public board on my stories, only constructive negative comments get to stay. well,a nd all positive comments, even the non-constructive ones =P lol

*HUGS* all!

It's great that your story won despite the voting bombs that you were recieving.

It's pathetic that someone will bother logging in and out just to pull down someone elses story.

I guess with the good must come the bad though. And there's not much that can be done about it other than turning off the public comments option. But then you don't get comments from people who like it or from people who give you constructive critism.

I think an overall pet hate for me would be someone who made a really bad comment but didn't have the guts to back it up so they sign it as anon. If your gonna be opinionated at least have the balls to back it up by letting people know who you are.

Goldeniangel,

I am a new author here, my third submission was just accepted yesterday. My first submission has hung around 4.65. It was as high as 4.74 then all of a sudden took a dip. (I think it has 168 votes as of this writing)

My second story hung around 4.91 for two days, and all of sudden yesterday it got 4 quick votes and dove to 4.72. (It has 53 votes).

I do think there are some mean spirited people who for whatever reason look at high scoring stories, and try to lower the score.

I don't care if people give me a low score, I would just like to know what they didn't like.

I'd post a link to my stories, but I'm not quite sure how to do it. If you, or anyone is interested in seeing them, they are in 'First Time', Laurie and Me Ch 01-03.

drksideofthemoon

~You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me.
And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear.
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

Brain Damage-R.Waters

little off topic..

this is a little off topic, but i seem to be having trouble getting my picture to be used... i'm not sure why cuz on my profile it shows up when i edit it, but i don't actually see it anywhere... i dont know why. did any of you run into this problem??

-golden

never mind, found out that i don't get one until il reach a hundred posts =P ah well... i'll just have to be jealous of your guys for a little longer!

btw, i looked at the time table... since it's the 20th of feb does that mean that hte first chapter is almost done? i'm exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiited!
*hugs*
golden

Look at me

Goldeniangel said:
never mind, found out that i don't get one until il reach a hundred posts =P ah well... i'll just have to be jealous of your guys for a little longer!

btw, i looked at the time table... since it's the 20th of feb does that mean that hte first chapter is almost done? i'm exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiited!
*hugs*
golden

I got my avatar to work and I dont have 100 posts.
Maybe I'm just special.

And if you need anyone else in your chain, please let me know.
I was signed up for another but it appears to be dead.
Thanks!

I hated what I wrote on the story so I delete and have started re-writing.
I'll try to have it finished by tomorrow, hopefully it will happen. As soon as it's done I'll send it straight to golden.

Hey, that's a tempremental writer for you! :eek:

lindiana said:
I got my avatar to work and I dont have 100 posts.
Maybe I'm just special.

And if you need anyone else in your chain, please let me know.
I was signed up for another but it appears to be dead.
Thanks!

You'll have to ask MissLusty for sure. I would say maybe wait until we get into the second round of chapters?

MissLusty said:
I hated what I wrote on the story so I delete and have started re-writing.
I'll try to have it finished by tomorrow, hopefully it will happen. As soon as it's done I'll send it straight to golden.

Hey, that's a tempremental writer for you! :eek:

i've so done that before =) i can't wait to see it!
*HUGS*

and i dont mind adding another writer, but yeah, i think maybe should wiat for the second round of chapters... unless it could be worked into the time table =)

*hugs*
-goldeniangel

I'm a day late, I'm setting such a bad examply. :eek:

I started on a roll and then after about 2/3rds it kind of died off, it was a struggle to finish this.

Hopefully my next chapter will be longer and more involved.

Just for information purposes I've left my chapter off at a clift hanger that will be resolved in my next chapter.

Golden I'm sending it to you right now.

Lindiana, we could fit you in, and most likely in the first round. I'll have to rework the schedule. I think I can fit you in just before brightly.
If that's okay with every one else?

Also I was thinking, for those who are doing survivor and all others interested. How about we keep this chain going longer than 2 rounds. For each survivor category you need at least 10 entries or a max of 10 entries (?), we could use Whispers as most of that 10 if not all?
Who whould be up for more?

Back