Samantha47
Virgin
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2023
- Posts
- 8,646
I'd love thatTeeth. Fingers. Sometimes the heat off a cigarette. If its big enough, wrapping your belt around it and giving a pull.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'd love thatTeeth. Fingers. Sometimes the heat off a cigarette. If its big enough, wrapping your belt around it and giving a pull.
Special pain, special timesI'd love that
Oh yesSpecial pain, special times
And it should be mutual. no fair if only one is doing all the work and tbt pain can be as good as cumming if its doner ightOh yes
I used to have a bed frame that had these great posts lol i'm fit enough that i could ride it but the T was how deep i would take it in my pussy and letting a guy decide if we were getting off on the pain. felt better than a bottle or fruit or any toy and sometimes something in the ass at the same time.I'm trans girl I always wanted to experience that
Sounds wonderful to meI used to have a bed frame that had these great posts lol i'm fit enough that i could ride it but the T was how deep i would take it in my pussy and letting a guy decide if we were getting off on the pain. felt better than a bottle or fruit or any toy and sometimes something in the ass at the same time.
My last BF wanted me to do this, but I was afraid to.Biting is something I can't get enough of and a good knee while making
Would you do it now that he is your ex?My last BF wanted me to do this, but I was afraid to.

Ha! If he didn’t keep disappearing, he wouldn’t be my ex.Would you do it now that he is your ex?![]()
If he is one to teach you it could be fun or you can learn off your own body too if you have somebody who can teach you.Ha! If he didn’t keep disappearing, he wouldn’t be my ex.
See… I do get the pain thing. But I don’t want to cause serious damage.
I think I’m just gun shy because some of my past BFs would freak if I so much as touched their balls gently.
This guy wanted me to pull on and suck his balls. But when I gave them what I thought was a light slap, he folded up to protect himself and told me “no”.
He himself is into rough sex. There were a few times when I had to say “no” because it was just too much for me.
I guess I don’t know where to draw the line between “good” pain and actual damage.
He has contacted me since. Said he wanted to see me. But then, nothing. Maybe he found someone who is more compatible with what wants. If so, then I’m happy for him. I think we all need to have the kind of sex that’s good for us.

what do you use for lube? I have tried and only got a little in, not sure of the size of mineGot a new plug yesterday. The one I got before is 8mm and since we haven't been sounding regularly, it's a little too big. This one is an easy 6mm. It's a cum-through too. She loves seeing and feeling toys in my hard dick. Something about it makes her insane with desire and she cums incredibly quickly. Seeing the cum shoot and ooze out of the hollow plug really sends her over the top.
I was able to use the 8mm and she loved it but it was a little too much so she thinks we won't be using it again unless I work back up to it. She doesn't know I got the small one. Going to surprise her with it later today.![]()
Just standard water-based lube. I boil my sounds/plugs after use and then before use I wipe everything down with rubbing alcohol.what do you use for lube? I have tried and only got a little in, not sure of the size of mine
I dont think its big
thanks for the infoJust standard water-based lube. I boil my sounds/plugs after use and then before use I wipe everything down with rubbing alcohol.
Yes. But he didn’t know how to he just wanted it done.If he is one to teach you it could be fun or you can learn off your own body too if you have somebody who can teach you.
Would feel so goodJust standard water-based lube. I boil my sounds/plugs after use and then before use I wipe everything down with rubbing alcohol.
Never done sounding, or cock plugs. Always been nervous, worth it?Got a new plug yesterday. The one I got before is 8mm and since we haven't been sounding regularly, it's a little too big. This one is an easy 6mm. It's a cum-through too. She loves seeing and feeling toys in my hard dick. Something about it makes her insane with desire and she cums incredibly quickly. Seeing the cum shoot and ooze out of the hollow plug really sends her over the top.
I was able to use the 8mm and she loved it but it was a little too much so she thinks we won't be using it again unless I work back up to it. She doesn't know I got the small one. Going to surprise her with it later today.![]()
I've enjoyed it being done to meNever done sounding, or cock plugs. Always been nervous, worth it?
While restrained?I've enjoyed it being done to me
Tied in public and private felt so sexy like thatWhile restrained?
Private, or public?
What did you do? I.e. how tied?Tied in public and private felt so sexy like that