Caning

James G 5 said:
Now if only all the so-called "subs" in my life weren't wise ASSES :p

LOL

LOL

And we love you too. ;) :heart:

Cause I can get away with it now. hehe

:p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Caning

James G 5 said:
Now if only all the so-called "subs" in my life weren't wise ASSES :p

LOL

Would you rather have dumb asses?
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caning

Ebonyfire said:
Would you rather have dumb asses?

LOL

(can I use that Ebony? ;) lol never mind, doesn't think Mistress would appreciate it as much as I did.)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caning

lark sparrow said:
LOL

(can I use that Ebony? ;) lol never mind, doesn't think Mistress would appreciate it as much as I did.)

LOL, I will not be a party to you getting in trouble, :)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caning

Ebonyfire said:
Would you rather have dumb asses?

No
LOL
I always say "better a smart ass than a dumb shit any day"
 
caning hurts like a muthafucka... and i loooove it.

being taught how to do it, as well. yay.
 
Chicklet said:
ever sell them to online friends with cute canable bottoms?

I might but I don't have a extra one right now. I've got more cane though. What color handle would you want? Yellow, red, blue, or black?
 
A Desert Rose said:
Do you cane, WD?

I hate caning. It hurts waaaay too much. I'm just not the pain slut that others are.

It doesn't have to hurt.

This is one of those issues that just kills me.

People think toys have to be used as hard and vicious as possible. Which, if you are a masochist and enjoy that sort of thing is fine, and if you are a sadist and enjoy doing that sort of thing is fine, but folks, y'all do not have to play balls-to-the-wall, hard-as-humanly-possible with every toy in the toy bag.

Canes can be used gently. Sensuously. When janey and I first got together, canes were a very stiff, almost hard limit for her. But she learned to trust my skills with my toys and trusted me to not do her any harm when I started using the canes with her. I used thick, thuddy canes on janey, and I have actually massaged her to sleep with them. Once I got her turned on to thuddy canes, I started bringing the diameter down and the sting up. Sure I can use thin, whippy canes that sting like all hell and welt someone up. But I don't START there, and I don't have to even go there.

Fer cryin out loud Tops, figure out what your bottoms like and then work UP from that point. Ramp 'em up. Teach them to like the style of toy first, THEN take the intensity up a notch or two or three. Pretty soon that "Oh hell NO!" limit becomes an enthusiastic "Hell YES!"

ADR, if you ever get out this way, I hope you'll give me a chance with canes. I would hope I can turn them into a positive, fun toy for you too.
 
Evil_Geoff said:
It doesn't have to hurt.

This is one of those issues that just kills me.

People think toys have to be used as hard and vicious as possible. Which, if you are a masochist and enjoy that sort of thing is fine, and if you are a sadist and enjoy doing that sort of thing is fine, but folks, y'all do not have to play balls-to-the-wall, hard-as-humanly-possible with every toy in the toy bag.

Canes can be used gently. Sensuously. When janey and I first got together, canes were a very stiff, almost hard limit for her. But she learned to trust my skills with my toys and trusted me to not do her any harm when I started using the canes with her. I used thick, thuddy canes on janey, and I have actually massaged her to sleep with them. Once I got her turned on to thuddy canes, I started bringing the diameter down and the sting up. Sure I can use thin, whippy canes that sting like all hell and welt someone up. But I don't START there, and I don't have to even go there.

Fer cryin out loud Tops, figure out what your bottoms like and then work UP from that point. Ramp 'em up. Teach them to like the style of toy first, THEN take the intensity up a notch or two or three. Pretty soon that "Oh hell NO!" limit becomes an enthusiastic "Hell YES!"

ADR, if you ever get out this way, I hope you'll give me a chance with canes. I would hope I can turn them into a positive, fun toy for you too.
What he said -- especially the bolded parts.

(Why do I find myself agreeing with almost every {serious} thing EG says?)
 
If I went balls to the wall with any of my toys outside of a flogger perhaps, they wouldn't be sitting for a week. Canes deserve a little respect because they can cut the skin. But there are other things in my bag that I wouldn't want to get hit hard with. My last sub hated the hairbrush and I probably only hit her about 20% of full force.
 
Evil_Geoff said:
It doesn't have to hurt.

This is one of those issues that just kills me.

People think toys have to be used as hard and vicious as possible. Which, if you are a masochist and enjoy that sort of thing is fine, and if you are a sadist and enjoy doing that sort of thing is fine, but folks, y'all do not have to play balls-to-the-wall, hard-as-humanly-possible with every toy in the toy bag.

Canes can be used gently. Sensuously. When janey and I first got together, canes were a very stiff, almost hard limit for her. But she learned to trust my skills with my toys and trusted me to not do her any harm when I started using the canes with her. I used thick, thuddy canes on janey, and I have actually massaged her to sleep with them. Once I got her turned on to thuddy canes, I started bringing the diameter down and the sting up. Sure I can use thin, whippy canes that sting like all hell and welt someone up. But I don't START there, and I don't have to even go there.

Fer cryin out loud Tops, figure out what your bottoms like and then work UP from that point. Ramp 'em up. Teach them to like the style of toy first, THEN take the intensity up a notch or two or three. Pretty soon that "Oh hell NO!" limit becomes an enthusiastic "Hell YES!"

ADR, if you ever get out this way, I hope you'll give me a chance with canes. I would hope I can turn them into a positive, fun toy for you too.


Anything can be used gently to tickle an asscrack.

To be crass about it.

:devil:
 
Evil_Geoff said:
It doesn't have to hurt.

This is one of those issues that just kills me.

People think toys have to be used as hard and vicious as possible. Which, if you are a masochist and enjoy that sort of thing is fine, and if you are a sadist and enjoy doing that sort of thing is fine, but folks, y'all do not have to play balls-to-the-wall, hard-as-humanly-possible with every toy in the toy bag.

Canes can be used gently. Sensuously. When janey and I first got together, canes were a very stiff, almost hard limit for her. But she learned to trust my skills with my toys and trusted me to not do her any harm when I started using the canes with her. I used thick, thuddy canes on janey, and I have actually massaged her to sleep with them. Once I got her turned on to thuddy canes, I started bringing the diameter down and the sting up. Sure I can use thin, whippy canes that sting like all hell and welt someone up. But I don't START there, and I don't have to even go there.

Fer cryin out loud Tops, figure out what your bottoms like and then work UP from that point. Ramp 'em up. Teach them to like the style of toy first, THEN take the intensity up a notch or two or three. Pretty soon that "Oh hell NO!" limit becomes an enthusiastic "Hell YES!"

ADR, if you ever get out this way, I hope you'll give me a chance with canes. I would hope I can turn them into a positive, fun toy for you too.

The most skilled Top I play with always says every toy can be either thuddy or stingy or nice or painful as all hell. And a good Top, I think, builds trust first.
 
I witnessed a caning recently, and it looked both terrifying and delicious. Does anyone have experience from either end of the cane? I'd like to know more about it. It appeared so horrendously painful, but the woman receiving it looked like she was in ecstacy.
My husband and I have been spanking enthusiasts for many years. We have two partners who we see on a regular basis. Both are experts in the use of the cane and strap. We are both very sub and it took us quite a while to find a mature dominant gentleman who we could trust to indulge in our fantasies. We visit our gentleman partners together and individually. We all find the ritual and role play extremely erotic and satisfying.
 
Echoing what others say about how canes can and probably should be used gently first, then ratcheting up once you learn what you/your victim can cope with and find satisfying ('enjoy' isn't really the right word!)

Most commonly I see someone being warmed up with some spanking, then brought to a beautiful redness with a flogger or crop or paddle, and then getting a caning as a finale, once they're squirming beautifully and conditioned to experience pleasure as well as pain.

If you're going for really heavy strokes, then sticking to a limited number and only on the arse is sensible - the classic 'six of the best', say. I think many people are curious about canes from having seen them, or read about them, being used in schools. Unfortunately there's sadists out there who see canes as a fun way to inflict maximum pain quickly, without caring about what their victim thinks (or actually enjoying zooming past boundaries of consent).

I went to some old-fashioned schools so they still had the cane at my first (only ever used on two boys, and they gave up using it on one, as it clearly wasn't improving him), and in my last year when I was 18, I knew guys at a Catholic boys school where it was still used. Though only by two teachers, and rarely because the boys saw it as a badge of honour and way less onerous than other punishments like being kept to grounds for a weekend, or cleaning duties. The idea of these well-fit lads exposing their backsides and having them made red was certainly entertaining...
 
For me and my girlfriend, it's all about leaving those beautiful marks.
Yes I confess it makes me very hard when I'm caning her. all those dom sub feelings gush out of me.
But those neat parallel lines look so pretty
It is the lines that have fascinated me as well
 
Back
Top