Campus experiment (closed)

jon thrusts up to meet her each time she comes down hard. He loves her riding him hard.

She wanted to feel release and his release. She wanted to feel everything he had to give.

Now...

Jon was trying to hold back from cumming in her. He couldn't do it much longer then he heard her say "now" and as if on command he let him self cum. He could feel his body tighten up and a second later he could feel his cock flexing as he unloaded his cum deep in her. His mouth was semi open but didn't make a sound. He went quite as his cock kept flexing unloading his seed in her depths.

She was smiling and gasping her own body rampantly overwhelmed by the intoxicating release.

Jon asks "Do you want to use the toy more?" After Jon asked that he flexed his still hard cock in her. The then says "I hope you ride my mouth like you did my cock I mean your toy." Jon smiles hoping she will take him up on a good hard tongue fuck as she rides his face.

Jon loved how when she rode him hard she made his hips bounce. He loves it when a woman takes control and rides to fulfill her enjoyment.

Back