Calling all sex fiends!

BoredBob

Virgin
I was just wondering....if any of you ladies are living in the Tacoma/Seattle area...write me! Love the stories people! Keep up the good work! Damnit...now i gotta go change my pants.
biggrin.gif

Bob, may I call you Bob? Bob, first off let me welcome you to our little slice of erotica! You know Bob, you may be BoredBob but why not just Bob? or Big Bob? or Bad Bob? Just a thought Bob. Bob I gotta tell ya I really enjoyed your stab at a little humor in your first post, way to be Bob! Bob I gotta tell ya somthing tho...... having accidents specially on your first post may not be the best way to meet girls here....DDOOOHHH... Bob, just re-membered your a virgin must have premature ejaculation!! Bob don't worry about it the more you do it the better control you'll have!!

on a side not Bob......

if any ladies do write you ....... will you post back here and let me know????

Hope to hear more from ya Bob.. Its been a bussiness doing pleasure with you ......

bs

I'm Bob-alicious! And thanks! I'm a long time admirer of this site...especially of nurse's and specialk's stories
wink.gif
What you peoples do is a fine thing. And i know what the burning question on everyone's mind is...and i'll answer it...yes...i DO like strawberries on my french toast.

BoB

Back