shadowdame
Flying free
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2006
- Posts
- 12,371
rab302 said:How thick?![]()
Slightly larger then a toilet paper roll should be about right....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
rab302 said:How thick?![]()
shadowdame said:Slightly larger then a toilet paper roll should be about right....![]()
mymastersslut said:You just had to ask!!!![]()
rab302 said:Just wanted to know what the ladies prefer in thickness.![]()

mymastersslut said:Ok your forgiven then.![]()
rab302 said:And you prefer?

mymastersslut said:6" of hard flesh that is ready to have the time of it's life.![]()
rab302 said:6" thick, damn!
mymastersslut said:nope 6" long and paper towel roll thick!!
*giggles naughtly*
shadowdame said:I agree with MMS. Perfect! *naughty grin*
rab302 said:Naughty girls both of you. I guess I found the right place. I hope i measure up.![]()
shadowdame said:Well come here and we'll check it out *takes out ruler*
rab302 said:Uh oh, didn't know there was a test...![]()

rab302 said:Uh oh, didn't know there was a test...![]()
mymastersslut said:Yep and hands above your head for this test....![]()
shadowdame said:Now don't be shy, I'm sure you'll do just fine, now drop the boxers! *naughty leer*
rab302 said:Okay...![]()
rab302 said:Up to you ladies![]()

shadowdame said:Hmmm, what have we here![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
rab302 said:Something raised in honor of you ladies.![]()
shadowdame said:So I see. *grabs the ruler and measures* Oh you more than pass the test!