mymastersslut
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2006
- Posts
- 2,763
shadowdame said:I think I'm just going to sit on the couch and watch you three...![]()
Oooh no you are not, your going to participate!!!!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
shadowdame said:I think I'm just going to sit on the couch and watch you three...![]()

shadowdame said:I think I'm just going to sit on the couch and watch you three...![]()
rab302 said:going to take your toy and play by or with yourself?

mymastersslut said:Oooh no you are not, your going to participate!!!!![]()
![]()
rab302 said:going to take your toy and play by or with yourself?
mymastersslut said:does she have a stash of toys Wolfie!!!!![]()
mymastersslut said:does she have a stash of toys Wolfie!!!!![]()

Valkyrie2006 said:I like to play....*walks over and sits down*...![]()
![]()
*runs my fingers through rabs hair*![]()

Valkyrie2006 said:I like to play....*walks over and sits down*...![]()
![]()
*runs my fingers through rabs hair*![]()

rab302 said:She has a battery operated toothbrush for naughty purposes![]()

rab302 said:Umm nuzzles closer. Growls![]()

shadowdame said:I may or I may not! Not taking them out to play with now if I do though. I'm in the mood to be entertained!
mymastersslut said:Ooooh naughty, naughty for sure![]()
![]()

rab302 said:Maybe i should tease you with some of your toys.![]()
Me not got any of dem toys. 
mymastersslut said:Me not got any of dem toys.
![]()
shadowdame said:So go buy yourself a battery operated toothbrush! LOL
shadowdame said:So go buy yourself a battery operated toothbrush! LOL
mymastersslut said:Waiting on one to come thru snail mail! LOL

shadowdame said:A toy? Woohoo!!! Have to go buy one for myself too! A nice, thick one!![]()