California people who want to chat

909 the place where the best weed is

hey im an 18 year old male and im in the 909 lookin for some ladies that are up for casual sex encounters

ocean321 said:
hey red8ball, thanks for the welcome. :) Not sure how new 949 is...haven't been in the area all that long. I'm 31/f ...just an average, normal woman I think. I'm *very* inexperienced, and am hoping to be able to change that, by finding some people on here to meet IRL. I'm pretty much open to anything, as long as it's consentual, safe, friendly etc.

I'm in the 949 too. Just looking for someone to have fun with. Respectful, very open-minded, no expectations. Want someone to play/explore with.

Ah hem...I believe that message was meant for me.... so much for manners. Anyway... it's ok. I don't mind sharing some attention.

so cal male 714/562

so cal lady, feel free to PM me. I am at 714/562 area. Male/33/asian/5-8/150lbs. seeya.
Paul

I'm a male in the 310 area. If any of the women would like to chat, my yahoo sn is stmrp2241 and aim is ntufnl.
Gotta say Laylike Treevillage and Suzieq have great pictures for their icons. Are those self-pics?

New Life

Whoo Hoo this thread has new life!!!!
Always love when a thread comes back to life!!

I'm here too!

I'm in the 661 area where it's blistering hot in more places than one!!

berkeley in the hizzie...

South Asian male, 30 here. They call me the goofinator on account of the goofy pranks i'm in the habit of pulling on me. _they_ (nublie pyt's) call me the tongue-meister for reasons that should be self-evident :)

I'm up for IM - use trillian - so anything goes.

Meeting People?

18/m/ 949 Give me a PM or Yahoo instant : mako698 Love to chat with anyone, but would love to meet a woman.

Is NOONE here in the 626? I'd love to chat and or meet a nice lady from 626 So. Cal. Pasadena area.

Central Valley

Hey Suzie..I am about 2 hours north of you! Just got back from vacation to this lovely "warm" weather! Woo-hoo! (and by the way Suzie....I think I am in love with you. Well....in lust, at least)

San Jose (408) area here.

22/M

Just looking around.. I have been known to make trips to central cali with some frequency... hint hint.. Susieq.. ;)

LA Area chiming in...

Hey, guess I should chime in here too...I'm in the LA (818/310) area. I'm a mid 30's, MWM, interested in finding a woman in the same position, looking to enjoy some conversation...

Back