California people who want to chat

Not all the men are from So. Cal. Ive seen some No. Cal. Guys. I am from Nor Cal myself and i am a 23 year old male.

ok got a few here. Grew up in and visit 209 regularly. Have a life in 530 and miss it and the people dearly. Very new and currently bored in 925. Damn Im all over California!

209 from Stockton to Yosemite.
530 Shasta County
925 Antioch

Deedee102901 on yahoo messenger.

ALL over Ca...

Deedee102901 said:
ok got a few here. Grew up in and visit 209 regularly. Have a life in 530 and miss it and the people dearly. Very new and currently bored in 925. Damn Im all over California!

209 from Stockton to Yosemite.
530 Shasta County
925 Antioch

Deedee102901 on yahoo messenger.

Dee Dee ahhh but when you head south toward SoCal... then you will be all over Ca... dear..:)

Welcome to Lit btw

Older Man for hot oral lady...MMMMMMMMMMMM

47 y.o. male here,
(310) in the South bay looking for a lady to have hot adult fun with!
Size, color, race and age are unimportant to me... if you like your pussy licked and enjoy sucking cock, making love and being PASSIONATE about sex, you're clean, discreet, and d/d free, look me up. We could be licking each other to mutual excstacy sooner then you think!
lajay1958@yahoo.com

I am a man, and I am from not the north and not from the south I am in the middle valley. Fresno/Bakersfeild. :devil:

hopbrews79 said:
Not all the men are from So. Cal. Ive seen some No. Cal. Guys. I am from Nor Cal myself and i am a 23 year old male.

714 area code here as well, I am also in Santa Ana.

19/m
blue eyes/blonde hair
5'11

cowboy911 said:
I am a man, and I am from not the north and not from the south I am in the middle valley. Fresno/Bakersfeild. :devil:

woo hoo cowboy!!! someone close :nana:
although yall got to admit, the numbers are driving me nuts lol....still lost on where everyone is at :)

jason440six said:
There are men in Nor Cal on this board burntsiennaeyes, you gotta look for them. Sacramento 32 yo :)

Sac is not THAT far:) well okay a 3 hour drive but..... :devil:

oh yeah 559 here.....i know ive put this in a couple of times but might as well do it again and thats fresno..... :D

suzieq4u_r said:
Sac is not THAT far:) well okay a 3 hour drive but..... :devil:

3 hours drives can be just the right amount of anticipation to make it worth the wait. Kind of like foreplay, only you're in a car, in the middle of nowhere and completely alone. Well, maybe it's not exactly like foreplay, but still, a 3 hour drive could be a worthwhile venture under certain circumstances.;-)

whats wrong with the CA people?

There must be tons of sexy people out there just wanting to chat, maybe even hook up for a party or two...so where are all the CA people? Look at the other threads, lots of folks out there all over the country....lets get this thing going, maybe have a LitCA party this summer...centralized location...I'm in the 707, Santa Rosa....very experienced

Back