California people who want to chat

Wow glad I found you

Im in the 213/323/310 area. But I travel on business to San Diego, Orange County, Van Nuys very often. If you're interested in chatting drop me a pm.

Hi just thought I would chime in. I'm smack dab in the middle in the 559. Hello All!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow

So many of us here from the Cali area. How many of you ladies are interested to get to know people in the 714 OC area? PM me if looking to chat or explore.

And, to follow on those heels..

Another relative newcomer to the boards here, living in SoCal (714 to be specific)

Oh, and I'm Male. Almost forgot that bit.

Last edited:
Greeting - A East Bay SF (510) man here.

I've posted in the threads in the past and just recently.
It is very nice to see interesting people of California on Lit.
I believe some may want to chat and more.
We won't know there is more unless we try.
I read and respond to my PM.
And my yahoo messenger ID is stan_holmes17430.
Ladies I will not bite :catroar: Might want me to :p you.
hornybear

20m here in the Marines stationed in So. Cal, available most weekends. willing to travel moderate distances.

Hey there. I'm a male from the Bay Area. 22 years old and I just moved here. I would to meet some ladies here.

949 anyone? Any housewives or MILFs in the area looking for some lunch time fun? I am in the Aliso Viejo area. Let me know :D

SF Bay Area

Regular guy from the East Bay Area, wondering if anyone is in my general area. :p

949 -- Yes I KNOW it's Orange County but we're not all uptight clowns.

Love to chat. :cool:

Hi from the southern side of the Bay Area/408 area code, all. 30 year-old guy here who'd be happy to chat with anybody who'd like some company -- man, woman, or even somewhere in between. :)

Chillin In the 909! (Because what else is there to do around here?)

So, anyone heard of Claremont? lol, small city(although i wouldnt call it a city-what city doesnt have a fast food restaurant?)

Anyway, just wanted to give everyone a shoutout; I also happen to smoke; and yes I love cigarettes 2. Come smoke with me!

I used to work @Disneyland, so my 714er's hows it going? My best hook up is in Diamond Bar...always bomb =)

Inland Empire 4 life!!!!!

-David.

fongster22 said:
So, anyone heard of Claremont? lol, small city(although i wouldnt call it a city-what city doesnt have a fast food restaurant?)

Anyway, just wanted to give everyone a shoutout; I also happen to smoke; and yes I love cigarettes 2. Come smoke with me!

I used to work @Disneyland, so my 714er's hows it going? My best hook up is in Diamond Bar...always bomb =)

Inland Empire 4 life!!!!!

-David.

Yea I know where Claremont is. I dont live too far away from there. Its good to see the IE represent. =o) cheers

nkernes said:
Wanted to start a thread so we could all find one another and chat. :)
I'm in So Cal just around the corner from CSU San Bernardino. My GF and I are both Bisexual and hoping to hook up with local girls/guys/couples for some good, nasty fun! She's 25, I just turned 30, and we're raring to go! :)

Jason

jasongw said:
I'm in So Cal just around the corner from CSU San Bernardino. My GF and I are both Bisexual and hoping to hook up with local girls/guys/couples for some good, nasty fun! She's 25, I just turned 30, and we're raring to go! :)

Jason

Go Coyotes!!!

Hey all, 26 M from Northern cal (Nevada City, to be specific) in the 530. Looking for a chat buddy...IM me yahoo Icannotfindascreenname

I'm up for anything you want, and am quite the experienced cyberman. Hope to hear from you soon!

Back