C G loft.

A such sweet torture the sensual touch, here ther in a world of darkness, I no tot where this fiendish beauty will strike next.

her hands on my face, her sweet warm breath, moist caress my lips her body brushes mine. a kiss. my tongue meets Mary's , then it is gone.

Atender mercies maybe but delightfully feindish torture yes.

I laugh softly as I slide my arms beneath his, pulling his body close to mine as I allow my hands free reign over his broad, strong back.

"Fiendish torture?" I whisper against his ear, "What ever in the world would make you say that?"

Mary’s whispered breath at my ear her sensual touch, my lips find hers and my arms, encircle her waist, drawing her hips to mine.”

You are a sexy vixen Mary “Penny” now come here woman for you are my love this night.

Last edited:
My lips press against his in a sweet, passionate crush, as my hands raise to cup his face. My tongue parts his lips, delving inside his warm mouth, curling around his tongue in a tantalizingly sensuous friction.

Not wanting to deny him uses of any of his senses, I slide the blindfold free from his head, tossing it to the side with a flick of my wrist.

OOC: I'm going to have to call it a night. I'll be back to ravish you tommorrow, CG. -winks-

Last edited:
In a black abyss of sensations, deprived of sight my four remaining senses are heightened. Mary sweet fragrance, fresh scrubbed, body powder, a hint of vanilla. Her delicate hands cup my face, the feel of her tongue as it slides across my lips to part them. Her taste as it pals in my mouth, God that tantalizingly sensuous friction. The whispered sound of Mary’s breathing, warm and moist on my cheek.

Light flooding my eyes, my heart skips a beat, joy at sigh, sadness at the loss of heightened awareness the joy of beholding Mary. All mix in an ecstasy almost too much to bear.

The back of my fingers slide against his cheek as my gaze caresses his face, content and happy to be held in his embrace. My brow furrows slightly in confusion as I note the hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Should I have left the blindfold on?" A soft smile widens my lips, "I can replace it if you like."

My lips brush Mary’s soft as an angels kiss.

No my love, it held certain delights……. But none that can compare with beholding your sweet face.

the back of my hand softly caresses Mary’s cheek.

I rub my cheek against his hand in a near feline form of affection. My gaze lowers from his as my cheeks color prettily, smiling in delight at his thoughtful compliment.

“CG, you do say the sweetest things.”

Why thank you Mary, but it is only the truth.

A deep kiss as my fingers find and lose the 1st button of Mary’s blouse.

A ripple of excitement shivered down my spine at the touch of his lips. Mine parted, welcoming the entrance of his velvet tongue. My hands slid down along his neck, across the breadth of his shoulders. My arms wrapped securely around his neck as I pressed my body against his, lost in the pleasure of his kiss.

Our kiss was a joining of our spirits, Mary’s light gay and sassy, mine moody dark and passionate, the light and the dark meeting complementing each other in the dawning of our passion.

Slowly the buttons part as I open Mary’s blouse.

We kissed, and it was like melting from the mouth down. My hands slid over the smoothness of CG's shirt, the texture was pleasing, yet I wanted more. I ripped at it, tore if from his body until my hands spilled over onto the satin smoothness of his chest, his skin warm and pliant beneath my fingers. I smiled against his lips, breaking our kiss as my mouth traveled down his neck, sprinkling suckling sensuous kisses along its length.

Mary’s Lips are heaven, they are hell, and they are sweet torture, which demands a response.

My hands pull Mary’s bra down, her arms momentarily trapped by the straps. Now it is my turn to trail kisses across her feverous satin skin, till I capture, and take prisoner with my mouth a taunt nipple to arouse and torture it with my mouth.

I felt his mouth on my breast, and could not prevent the soft little sigh that slipped past my lips. The sigh turned into a muted cry as his tongue swirled around the taut, puckered rosy nub. My back arched pressing my lower body more tightly against his as my hands skimmed over his hips, any where I could touch actually, as my own arms still remained partially trapped. My head rolled back with yet another low moan as his hot mouth engulfed one nipple and suckled. Pleasure spiraled through me, rooting me to the spot.

I, suckle, I nurse, at Mary’s nipple, teasing, nipping, pressing it to the roof of my mouth, and then rolling it along my pallet.

Mary’s hips pressed to mime my ridge manhood pressing against her belly through our clothing. Hands cupping Mary’s firm little bum, lifting her hips to mine as we grind them one to the other.

C G's Loft

High up in the Inn above the guest and residents room lies the loft nestled under the eves of the roof. Strong oaken beams slant from the ridge to the floor.

There is a hammock slung by the round eve window that looks out over the Bay and Faith's lighthouse. A seaman’s bunk against one wall, a writing table of oak that was once down by the hearth. The pictures and small treasure of a life at sea, memories of all the places and people that have crossed his life's path. The desk holds but two pictures in an antique silver frame, on one side his Chris and on the other the ski area of Mt St-Anne.

All in all it is a simple room. Clean and shipshape in “Bristol Fashion”.

*enters, and looks around, moving to the writing table with a smile*

It's beautiful up here, CG...

Well Tyger this is it make yourself comfortable If you need anything you will find itin my sea chest.

*grins* I have everything I need here, you silly sailor.

*hugs herself self-consciously* Sit with me by the fire, CG... please?

C G's Loft
High up in the Inn above the guest and residents room lies the loft nestled under the eves of the roof. Strong oaken beams slant from the ridge to the floor.

There is a hammock slung by the round eve window that looks out over the Bay and Faith's lighthouse. A seaman’s bunk against one wall, a writing table of oak that was once down by the hearth. The pictures and small treasure of a life at sea, memories of all the places and people that have crossed his life's path. The desk holds but two pictures in an antique silver frame, on one side his Chris and on the other the ski area of Mt St-Anne.

All in all it is a simple room. Clean and shipshape in “Bristol Fashion”.

The table is set with white linen. Candles the only light, bone China, and Hungarian crystal for place settings.

Well T A here it is. Kind of simple I know.

Can I get you something to drink?

*Walks in and looks around.* It's beautiful, CG, absolutely beautiful. You do have good taste in decor I will say that much.

Drink? Yes, you know what I like. *smiles softly.

My memory may be a little rusty Jack and coke with a twist of lime.?

Now what would you like for dinner/ any thing at all T A.

I must say your outfit is stunning and such a daring skirt. But you do have the legs for it.

I blush a bit a such a forward remark

Back