C G loft.

I take the blindfold from Kats hands. The cool caress of black silk soon takes Kat's sight from her. I lead her to the bed.

Recline your hands above your head Kat.

I bind Kat's wrist to the headboard.

Spread your legs Kat.

The commands come in a voice that is not only heard but felt. Soon kat's trim ankles to the footboard.

The dagger Kat?

I let her anticipation grow.

I obey without any hesitation, wanting and needing this more than even I realize. I needed to simply let go of all the drama life has been throwing me. The second the silk touched my eyes and the world vanished... I instantly fell into a void, a void where only one voice mattered. A voice that chases away all the other voices....

Already, within the few seconds of being bound, my body is begging for more and the mention of a dagger has me squirming with anticipation..

"Yes, Sir.... Please! I wish to feel the cold, sharp steel of your dagger Sir!!"

"Yes, Sir.... Please! I wish to feel the cold, sharp steel of your dagger Sir!!"

What an adorable beauty Kat is so eager to please and be pleased. I smile as the cold steel caresses Kat's flawless cheek, follows the line of kat's jaw, down the sensual curve of her slender neck to rest in the hallow where her neck and shoulder meet and her life force throbs just below the surface of her silken skin.

The cold steel slides lower to explore the firm contours of Kat's breasts, the sharp point pressed to her pale pink nipple.

Who are you Kat?

Why were you born Kat?

What will you deny me?

I let the questions echo in her mind.

More Kat?

It doesn't take much at all for my body to follow where the dagger traces, turning my head to the side to expose more of my neck. Soft whimpers of need barely escape my lips while my chest rises to greet the daggers kiss. Following those whimpers were small giggles when the blade kissed a ticklish spot, causing me to squirm a little. The sharpness reminding me to not squirm too much as neither one of us wants me to get cut...

Once more I hear that deep, wonderful voice that always knew how to silence the other voices, hearing the questions I haven't heard in so long..

"This little one is your slave Sir."
"This little one was born to serve you Sir"
"This little one denies you nothing Sir"

The answers came in little gasps and soft whimpers as the blade kept dancing and kissing my tingling skin...

"This little one is your slave Sir."

"This little one was born to serve you Sir"

"This little one denies you nothing Sir"

The answers came in little gasps and soft whimpers as the blade kept dancing and kissing my tingling skin...

“You please me Kat.”

The tip of the dagger presses to Kat’s pale pink nipple, as it caps a puffy dusky pink areola. I draw a pair of wicked Nipple clamps from my pocket. The teeth begin to bite into Kat’s nipple.

“More Kat.”

Gasping sharply while I squirm in a failed attempt to get away from the biting teeth, it's been far too long and my nipples have become so much more sensitive. The pain those teeth caused also brought excitement and I could feel the wetness growing between my legs. It took a moment or two to catch my breathe, whimpering at the painful throbbing of my nipples..

"Y... Yes Sir... More.. Please Sir..."

The answer barely escaping my lips as I do my best to adjust to the clamps sharp teeth..

"Y... Yes Sir... More.. Please Sir..."
“So, my little kitten wants more”

My voice is a dark sensual whisper my thumb rolling Kat’s neglected nipple under the pad of my thumb till that pale pink nipple is a hard little nob caping a dusky pink areola.

“Shall I clamp this sweet little nipple Kat?”

My hot moist breath baths Kat’s nipple my lips close around that taunt bud. I grip that bud between my teeth and draw a cool stream of air across that sweet nipple.

The teeth of the clamp made my one nipple throb painfully, meanwhile my other nipple is being teased. The mixed sensations drove me wild and my back arched, pushing more of my nipple towards his mouth.

"I wish for more of that.... Sir..."

The words barely escaping my lips, mixed with gasps and whimpers..

"I... I've missed the way your mouth.... feels on.. my body... I do not wish for you to stop... Sir.."

The way my hips were rolling and squirming, it's clear that I'm reaching closer to that edge. It's too soon, he has only started playing with me and already my body is betraying me. That need to cum for him is growing and I had no way of controlling that need...

Kat’s head lulled from side to side as I teased and suckled her taunt nipple a she gasped and whimpered………….."I wish for more of that.... Sir..... I... I've missed the way your mouth.... feels on.. my body... I do not wish for you to stop... Sir.."

Her Gorgeous young body arched with the intensity of her pleasure. My lips slipped from her nipple. Now both of Kat’s nipples were clamped. Little butterfly kisses, sensual little love nips, and seductive licks caress Kat as they work own the quivering plain of her quivering abdomen. My tongue swirls around her dimpled naval, a lover nip where her hip and thigh meet. My head lowers and I feast on Kat’s dewy innocence.

I cry out as the second pair of teeth bite down, forcing me to jerk in a failed attempt to get away from that painful bite. I couldn't control the heavy breathing as I do my best to adjust to the pain. To soak it in like I used to do, both nipples are throbbing and my body is twisting, dancing to the overload of sensations when it felt his mouth again. His hot breath trailing downward, even with the pain coursing in my nipples.. A soft giggle managed to escape when he teased very ticklish areas... The giggles turned into sharp gasps when he found his prize, my hips instantly raising up to greet his mouth, silently begging for more as I squirm for his pleasure..

My sweet little captive arches her hips, little sighs, gasps, and moans bubble from her lips as I feast on Kat’s dewy sweetness. My tongue, lips and teeth ravage her delicious young pussy. My tenth grip her clit and I draw in a cool stream of air over the feverous bud.

Slowly I begin to kiss my way up her gorgeous young body. My hands slide up her bound arms, my fingers intertwine with hers. My naked body presses to Kat, my cock presses to her soft wet fold as once more I claim her. I thrust into her and slowly draw back again and again.

More Kat?

My lips claim hers.

Once his mouth found the reward it was seeking, it didn't take much for the orgasm to hit and it hit hard. My entire body tensed up, hands gripping at the chains to the cuffs, toes curling, hips rising and pressing towards his mouth as it fed him all it could. It didn't end there, even as he stopped to move his way back up, I'm quaking underneath him, gasping sharply as his body presses down on the clamps of my nipples while he presses inside of a very eager tunnel. I didn't get a chance to answer as his mouth claims mine, swallowing all the sounds of pleasure as he began to move.

My legs do their best to to tighten around his hips, fighting against the binds to wrap around him as my tight, wet pussy grips at him with every thrust. Giving him all the signs of another orgasm reaching the edge.

My kiss swallows Kat’s screams of ecstasy. Her hips rise to embrace me her hungry pussy grips me as if she was trying me deeper into her.

Kat…… I whisper her name as I drive hard into her. She suddenly feels her trim ankles free.

Come to me Kat!

It takes me a few seconds to realize my feet were free and within seconds, they wrap tightly around your waist, pulling you in deeper. As if on command, my screams of pleasure fill the room when another orgasm hit me like a tidal wave. Much more intense than the first one and it seemed to never end. When it did finally calm down, I'm quaking hard beneath you, gasping for air as my eyes close within the blindfold, not passing out, just soaking in all the sensations as a smile of joy tease my lips.

Kat’s passion always amazes and pleases me. Her long shapely legs warp around me as her passionate hungering body Draws me to her and into her chaste young body. My fingers entwine with hers.

“Kat” my voice is a whisper laced with passion.” I know what Kat desires, I leave her the security of her bound rests, I let her be consumed by her desire and need. When I cum I cum with her.

I enfold Kat in the security of my arms, her wrists now free. I let her head rest on my chest, as she bathes in the afterglow of her passion.

Back