C G loft.

cgraven

Literotica Guru
C G‘s Loft.
High up in the Inn above the guest and residents room lies the loft nestled under the eves of the roof. Strong oaken beams slant from the ridge to the floor.

There is a hammock slung by the round eve window that looks out over the Bay and Faiths lighthouse. A seaman’s bunk against one wall, a writing table of oak that was once down by the hearth. The pictures and small treasure of a life at sea, memories of all the places and people that have crossed his life. The desk holds but two pictures in an antique silver frame, on one side his Chris and on the other the ski area of Mt St-Anne.

All in all it is a simple room. Clean and shipshape in “Bristol Fashion”.

**I enfold Tatiana in my arms kissing her deeply**

This the loft not much but home.

Make yourself to home dear.

**I looks around and smile**

""this is a wonderful place I love it here""

**I turn and start to kiss you again**

I surrender to you kiss and my tongue slides across your lips as I invite yours to come to my mouth.

My fingers find the zipper of your sheer black dress and slowly star to pull it down

**I moan into the kiss as my tounge slowly enters your mouth...I reatch down and start to un button your jeans...I smile when I feel what you are hiding**

My tongue welcomes yours and I come to taste the sweetness of your mouth. Your dress is open and my hands caress your naked back as they move up to slip the dress from your shoulders and I moan into our kiss as I feel the gentle touch of your hand.

**I slowly unzip your jeans and push them off your hips...I then run my hands up your chest and over your shoulders...I break our kiss and start to kiss your neck down to your chest**

I Moan softy as your hands excite me and your naked breast and nipples drag down my body teasing and exciting me.

“Oh Tatiana “

**I start to gently bite your nipples..then I start to kiss lower...I kiss your stomache...then I feel it hard and hot on my chin I look up at you and smile**

My hand gently brushes your cheek and I smile down at you. My hands stroke your hair. And I can only mange a husky

“Tatiana Ma Cher “

**I Take you into my mouth and run my tounge up and down the length of you...I kiss you everywhere...teasing you to no end I look up to watch your face and i see you with eyes closed smiling...**

""Do you like???"" **I ask**

Hmmmmmmmmm

"Oh yes love i do"

My hands intwiened in your hair I gently draw you back to me.

**I stand up and kiss your ear and whisper**"" makelove to me...Please""

I ease your dress over your rounded hips to pool at you feet. Then ease you back down on to the “Kodiak bear rug. Slipping the shoes from your feet I trail small kisses up your legs stopping to nibble the tendon behind you knee.

Yes Tatiana I will.

My kisses move up your inner thighs with playful nips and licking, till I reach that soft downy patch. I blow lightly on it stirring the wisp of hair.

My tongue claims your clit and I moisten two fingers to slip inside you in search of a special spot.

Last edited:
Mouth and fingers work to coax an orgasm from you.

I inhale drawing a cool stream of air across your clit

**I moan as I feel my orgasm building in me...I reach down and pull you up to me...I kiss you deeply and urgently**

""p-p-p-please makelove to me""

**I beg**

“Yes Tatiana Now.”

I claim your lips, our kiss be comes urgent, then savage, as I slip into your warm welcoming Virginia. Our bodies search for and find a rhythm.

**I raise my hips to meet your every thrust and I rake my nails down your back...I kiss your neck and chest while we make love**

My desier for you mounts As I stedly increase the length and deth of each stroke till we are hip to hip and tight to thigh I moan my passion for you in the savage kiss as uour tongues take pleasure from each other.

**I moan loudly as we come together... faster and faster I move and then I start to cry out as i cum**

Tatiana is meeting me trust for thrust the is no one who is dominate nor submissive the other’s will this is a mutual joining as one. I scream out
Tatiana as thrust down as she trust up in mutual climax as I am no buried in her womb and cum.

**I collapse back on the bed and smile up at you...then I sit up and kiss you on the lips and run a hand through your hair...**

""Thank you...that was wonderfull :) I would love to join you up here more often""

My lips kiss you and travel over your neck, and breast unwelling to let the moment pass but knowing I must. “Yes we will have to do this again Tatiana . my love.

Last edited:
Back