Butt Stuff

PICK UP MAN

... dixicritter hasn't even posted in this thread. Chances are she won't read it.Why don't you just send her a pm? If you need further instructions on the use of pm (private messages), feel free to contact me.

Susan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I couldn't agree with you more.

CarolineOh said:

I've wanted to try wearing a strap on and fucking a man for a long time. My ex husband loved anal play, and I tried to talk him into it, but alas, he was too busy getting real dick.
Sam has nothing to worry about, I know better to to try poking him! But MzChrista has sub men practically on call, so we think we ought to be able to find me a willing victim. Excuse me, partner.;)

Hell yeah! They do line up. I am getting in lots of practice with mine. Of course, in my case it is all in a days work, um I mean play! LOL!

Eb

MLadyPain said:
I've had that happen quite frequently also. Usually its some big, strong, chest-beating, domly-dom type. They will approach me, try to woo me with their dom-speak. They will inform me that I will not switch to top if I'm with them...then "casually" let it slip they have a secret hankering to get fucked. And its always the really "I'm so hetero it hurts" types too.

Get real - grow up - if you enjoy - admit it!

Very odd,
MLP

I don't know how "Domly" I am, but I am 6' 5½" and a hair over 250 pounds ... and I love to have my ass banged by a woman wearing a fairly large strap-on.

Any male whose never orgasmed with something in his ass doesn't know what he's missing. I seem to just keep cumming when I have a dildo back there ... and the nature of the orgasm is slightly different.

By the by: Bump!

Big Surprise

i admit it. i love having my butt stuffed by a Lady with a strap-on. And to think i thought i was a Top once (about 20 years ago!!)

Just call me "Helium Heels"

Back