Britwitch's Cottage

I follow her willingly, my mouth feels like it watering and dry at the same time. Watching as she elegantly reclines on the couch, thighs parting, inviting me closer without saying a word.

A gentle pull on my hand tells me where I am to go and I slip down onto my knees before her.

"I do permit it, taste me as much as your heart contends."

Thank you...

I murmur before leaning closer and kissing her right knee, then higher and higher again, kissing up her thigh, drawing ever closer to the treasure hidden from view behind her underwear. My kisses lengthen as my lips find the bare skin above her stockings, the contact between my lips and her flesh lasting longer and longer, my tongue sneaking out to taste her flesh.

When I almost reach the edge of her panties I switch to her left knee and repeat the slow process. My own body thrilling as I do so.

Once I have kissed my way back up to her underwear I sit back on my heels and look up at her. Not breaking eye contact as I untuck the bath sheet and let it fall to the floor. Leaving me naked, on my knees, before her.

With a slight smile I lean forwards once more and after taking a shaky breath I drag my mouth over her covered sex, from top to bottom and back again. A long, slow, nibbling kiss through the fabric of her underwear. Inhaling her scent and sighing as it fills my nostrils. As I reach the top, I let my tongue press into the fabric, licking tentatively but with a degree of pressure, seeking out that small bundle of firm flesh that nestles there.

I quietly watch her as she kisses up the inside of one leg, getting closer and closer, and then as she suddenly pulls back and switches to my other leg I let go of a breath that I hadn't realised I was holding.

As she kisses up the inside of left leg I can feel my breathing rate increasing, wanting to feel her so badly, but I want to feel the anticipation, watching as she samples me like a good meal.

Then as she gets back to my underwear the second time she pulls back yet again, leaning back on her haunches and undoing the sheet, showing off her beautiful body, my eyes roam over her curves, taking her in, a soft sigh of lust falling out of my lips.

Her mouth falls over my sex as she leans in again, a whimper coming from me as I feel my hips leaning up to her, her lips feeling so good through the material of my underwear, and then as her tongue slips out and presses against my clip through my panties I give a long moan of pleasure, my back arching.

I reach down and push her back again onto her haunches before hooking my thumbs in my underwear and pulling them down, feeling them soaked already, flinging them to one side as they reach my feet.

Then spreading my legs again, licking my lips, feeling parched with lust, looking deep into her eyes invitingly, the smooth bald lips of my sex glistening with need.

I feel her push me back onto my heels and for a fleeting moment I fear I have done something wrong but my fears are misplaced as I watch her remove her underwear. As she settles back, parting her thighs and bidding me to continue with her eyes alone, I can't help but smile as I lean closer and inhale the now unhindered scent of her sex and the arousal within it.

On my hands and knees before her I slowly trail my tongue over her now exposed sex. Lightly travelling over the soft pinkness. I hear the moan leave my lips before I can realise I have made it.

Reaching up I gently part her lips just enough to allow my tongue to slip between them, trailing up until I find her clit. Circling it slowly, before rubbing it ever so slightly with the tip. Letting my lips settle around it as I suckle gently and draw it into my mouth.

One hand shifts lower and a finger tentatively slips inside the burning heat of her core. I can feel her tightness gripping me and that sensation sends a fresh thrill through my own body.

The need to taste her, and taste her properly, soon overwhelms me and reluctantly I lift my mouth from her clit as I withdraw the finger from inside her. I suck my finger into my mouth as I look up and meet her eyes.

Tasting her in my mouth and groaning wantonly around my finger before leaning closer and pushing my tongue inside her tight canal. The taste and scent of her is all I am aware of and as I start to move my tongue in and out of her, drawing more and more of her essence into my mouth, it's all I want to be aware of.

She smiles as I'm fully revealed to her now, moving back, pressing her against my sex. I can't see anything except her eyes now, closed for a moment as she enjoys her first taste of me before a moan escapes her own lips, my lips parting at the wonderful sound, slightly muffled.

I can feel her tongue starting to explore me, moving around my lips, before her mouth closes around my clit, sucking gently, sending a shiver of electric joy up my spine, causing a low growl and moan. My pupils instantly dilating.

A fingers joins her ministrations now sliding inside me, I can feel myself squeezing her, more pleasure joining the effects cause by her mouth, after what seems like a glorious eternity and a fraction of a second I feel her mouth leave my clit, her finger withdrawn before her tongue replaces it, stretching out and pushing its way into me.

Her eyes open now and she looks up at me, I return her gaze, looking deep into those blue depths, one hand reaching down, and brushing my fingertips through the soft locks of her hair, instinctively trying to pull her closer, moving my hips forward at the same.

My other hand mindlessly moves to cup my breast, my thumb flicking the piercing in my nipple, drawing a hiss of breath to join the moans that she is drawing from me with her soft warm tongue.

The feel of her fingers moving through my hair draws a sigh from me and I'm torn between trying to taste as much of her as I can and tipping my head towards her hand. She helps make the decision for me. Her hips pushing up towards my mouth as her hand pulls me closer.

That sensation, that feeling of her hand guiding me, of gently but firmly pulling me towards her, causes me to shiver between her thighs, my mouth opening against her sex and a long low whimper is muffled by the folds of her most intimate place.

With her essence across my lips I lift my mouth back up to her clit and suckle the delicate bud as my finger slips back inside her and begins to pump back and forth slowly at first but gradually increasing as my own excitement at pleasuring her starts to rise. I can feel my own hips circling subtly beneath me as I flick her clit with my tongue and slip another finger into her tightness.

My breathing becomes heavier, more rapid as I feel her tongue between my lips, delving deep into my sex. My moans becomes louder and more insistant as my skins tingles, alight with an inner fire.

Her mouth moves back to my clit, which is now engorged, so sensitive, each flick of her tongue magnified through out my body, her fingers sliding back inside me.

My eyes move from watching her face, down her back as I see her hips, her ass rocking and moving in place as she concentrates on me.

As her fingers in mouth work in unison I have to close my eyes, my senses being overwhelmed, and as I do I can concentrate on the beauty between my legs, enjoying her touches even more until eventually I feel my whole body tensing, getting close to the edge.

Pulling a handful of her hair, jerking it hard I pull her closer into my hot sex, my body just thinking of pleasure, nothing but the pleasure.

I cry out, my moans reaching a peak as my body shakes, trying to hold onto the edge, trying to prolong the pleasure until it becomes too much for me until I go over, cumming hard; my body releasing in ecstasy.

I can hear her breathing growing quicker, feel her thighs tensing either side of me. All of it spurring me on to drive her to the edge. I suckle harder, rubbing my tongue again and again over her clit. My fingers pushing deeper, curving slightly. I can feel her excitement seeping down my hand, the scent is heady as it fills my nostrils.

I yelp as she jerks my hair, the pull driving my mouth firmly against her and sending a thrill through my already excited sex. Almost smothered by her sex I double my efforts, lips and tongue working harder than ever to please her. My teeth nibbling gently, pulling ever so slightly. All the time my hips bucking at the delicious feeling of her hand holding me in place.

Her cry makes me whimper again, my mouth sucking long and hard on her clit as she seems to reach the peak of her excitement. As she starts to buck beneath me I move my mouth lower to drink in all that flows from her. My tongue darting into her constricting sex again and again. My stomach trembling with pride and excitement that I have managed to bring her to such a state.

As she calms, as the peak passes, I lap at her sex like a kitten. Soft gentle movements, shifting across her lips, avoiding the sensitive pearl for the time being. Bringing her back down to reality softly.

A wolf comes calling but smells lust and ladies on the air. With nary a thought, she turns away, leaving a wrapped present behind her with a note for the Witchling taped to the wrapping paper...

Witchling~

inside you will find one of my very favorite things. One day, you will see why.

sueded flogger

My eyes open halfway, looking down at the beautiful witch kneeling before me, my vision blurry, still hazy from my orgasm. Shivers still running through me as I feel her tongue gently lapping at me.

Gradually my vision focuses, simply watching her lap at me, smiling to myself as I let her stay content between my thighs, shivering again.

"Did you get a good enough taste?"

Stroking her watching, my gaze on her, a playful smile on my lips, my face still red from my pleasure, but I can feel my heartbeat slower now, returning to normal.

The room seems frozen now, just in this moment of bliss.

"Did you get a good enough taste?"

I pull my head from her body, licking my lips as they curve into a shy smile. I sit back on my heels, still kneeling between her legs, hands now resting on my own thighs.

Yes, thank you...thank you for letting me...
That was, well, it was delicious...

My eyes hold hers and I tremble slightly. My own arousal still high and seeing her lit up with the afterglow of her own climax fills me with such pride. I lean closer to kiss her stocking clad knee before sitting back.

I'm so glad you came calling...

I smile and lean forward, lowering my head until it captures her soft lips, kissing her deeply, tasting myself on her, my tongue massaging hers, feeling her coated in my cum.

Eventually breaking the kiss and looking into her blue eyes, and then traveling down her body, noticing the sweet scent coming from her; my smile turns wicked as I slip off the couch kneeling infront of her until we are mirrored in her poses. My voice is husky and warm as I speak.

I'm so glad you came calling...

"I am too. Though I don't think my visit is quite finished, you might need more. You seem so full of.....need."

I kiss her back, my tongue stroking hers as she tastes herself. Sighing at the soft brush of her lips against mine.

Watching as she slides gracefully off the couch to kneel before me, my insides jolt at the smile on her face. My cheeks already starting to pink with anticipation.

"I am too. Though I don't think my visit is quite finished, you might need more. You seem so full of.....need."

I have to look away, shyness rushing over me unexpectedly. Looking down I see our knees, hers clad in black stockings, mine bare. The contrast so very dramatic.

I look back up through my lashes, teeth catching on my lip before I managed to reply softly.

Yes I am...I am full of need, need that you have awakened...a need that I think only you can satisfy...but only if you wish to...

Yes I am...I am full of need, need that you have awakened...a need that I think only you can satisfy...but only if you wish to...

My hands reach up slowly, resting my palms over her breasts, stroking over her nipples, feeling them so plump and ready for me. I look deep into her eyes as I lean in and begin kissing along her jaw.

My roaming lips kissing down her neck as my fingers take her nipples and pull at them, massaging them.

I reach the point now where her neck meets her shoulder, that sweet spot, the spot that makes this beautiful witch so helpless. My tongue runs along her collar bone, my teeth scraping it softly.

One of my hands moves down, stroking down the length of her flat stomach, taking in her soft skin.

My mouth opens wide as I move back to the base of her neck; I can feel her pulse beneath, feeling it touch my lips. I bare my teeth and then bite down, not too hard, but after a few moments biting down harder.

I sigh as her hands find my breasts, sensitive nipples pulsing between her fingertips as she draws them away from my body. Making my back arch and my hands clench on my thighs.

The journey her mouth is taking leaves my trembling and breathless, a gasp as she skirts that tender spot on my neck and moves onto my collarbone.

Everywhere her hand touches it leaves smouldering skin behind. The flesh tingling and hot in it's wake.

As the bite intensifies, my stomach jolts beneath her hand. My thighs pressing together, tighter, tighter, making me squirm ever so slightly before her.

Lips parted, breathing shallow.

Incapable of more than whimpers, incapable of doing anything other than submitting.

My bite increases down on her neck, sensing the rushing blood beneath her skin.

Feeling her squirming under my touch my hand trails down even slower, until my touch is moving like treacle, keeping my hand moving down so slowly as it heads towards the heat of her sex.

Her whimpers drive me on, sucking at her neck, knowing that it will leave a dark mark, my teeth digging into her neck.

My hand slips down between her thighs, cupping her sweet mound, my finger working up and down her lips, in and out between them but avoiding sliding inside her just yet.

Fingers pulling and massaging her nipples happily, loving the feel of her body reacting in need, feeling her body opening to every touch. The thoughts of her falling deeper driving me wild.

Pulling away from the bite, licking my lips and teeth hungrily I look into her eyes as one finger slides into her sex, feeling it squeezing my digit. My voice is level and commanding as I speak to her.

"I'm going to taste you. I want to feel you giving your sweetness to me."

My voice is a smooth purr by the end of the sentence, like velvet. I push forward on her chest, pushing her backwards until she is resting against the floor, spread out before me.

Moving lower, lying down on my hands and knees I lower my head until I can practically taste her, inhaling deeply.

"Do you want this witch?"

After the delightful sensation of her fingers stroking over my sex, my eyes widen as I feel her finger slip inside me. Internal muscles tightening, greedily taking hold, trying to pull her finger deeper.

Her eyes bore into mine, leaving me in no uncertainty as to who is now in charge...as to who has been in charge since she walked through my door...

"I'm going to taste you. I want to feel you giving your sweetness to me."

I'll give you anything you ask of me...

The tiled floor is cool against my back, making me gasp as she pushes me down to lay upon it. My back arches up trying to lessen the amount of skin in contact with the floor but I don't try to get up. I lay obediently, legs splayed wide revealing the puffy lips of my sex. My hands resting by my sides, while my large breasts rise and fall as my breathing increases in speed.

Then stops completely for a fleeting moment as I feel her breath on my sex.

So close...so near...

"Do you want this witch?"

Oh yes, yes I do...please...please taste me...

My voice is dangerously close to a whine, such is the need in me.

Oh yes, yes I do...please...please taste me...

My eyes glint with wickedness, at having this beautiful witch under my control, my own arousal flares up again, lowering my head again.

Just as my mouth grazes over the lips of her hot sex I move my head up along the length of her body, the tip of my tongue licking up her stomach again, stopping at her belly button, giving it a soft kiss, feeling her twitch in anticipation.

Licking my lips I wet my lips and begin to kiss back down her stomach, know each moment that I get closer is just another moment of sweet torture for the witch.

Finally I place my mouth over her lips, planting several kisses on it, my hands on the insides of her thighs and dragging my fingernails down her skin, letting red lines appear on her white flesh.

My hands draw in near, reaching underneath, my nails scratching her ass, massaging her cheeks I press my mouth against her sex, seeking out her clit, taking it in my mouth, sucking it hungrily.

Then moving my mouth away from her clit after it becomes engorged I slide my tongue deeply between her lips, her sweet musky scent filling senses; sliding my tongue deeper into her. One hand moving from her ass to stroke her clit with my finger.

Another whimper as her mouth moves away from my needy sex, rising to lick it's way up my abdomen. As she kisses my navel I can't help but fidget. My hands flex and curl into fists intermittently against the tiles. Wanting to reach up, to touch her, to draw her closer but we are playing by her rules and so unless I am told otherwise, my hands will stay where they are.

The relief as her lips finally press against my sex is tempered by the slight sting of her nails dragging over my thighs. My hips rise off the floor and I draw in a long breath through slightly clenched teeth, the slight hissing noise ending as a whimpered moan.

Another hissed breath as her nails reach under to dig into the firm round flesh of my behind but the mild sting is soon eclipsed by the feeling of her lips drawing my tingling clit between them and sucking it firmly.

I half rise off the floor in response, my eyes rolling slightly as I flop back down. Hips rising from the floor, unsure whether it's to encourage her or to try and alleviate the delicious pressure on the sensitive flesh in her mouth.

I want more and yet I don't know if I can handle more. She's barely begun and I already feel something of a wreck...but I can only hope I will be given more as if she were to stop now...I can't imagine how I could cope with the disappointment...

A wanton groan as her mouth moves, her tongue presses inside me and a finger shifts to continue to play with my throbbing clit.

Random sounds and murmurs, all huskily spoken, leave my lips as I lay open and exposed on the floor. For now, I'm hers to toy with, to torment, to taste...

Last edited:
I look up from my ministrations, looking up into her eyes, licking once along the length of her lips as I hold her gaze. I press my mouth closer into her sex, tasting her delicious taste.

I return my mouth to the hard nubbin of her clit, sucking at it once more, loving every moment of it, every moment of having her on the edge.

My finger moves down to her slit and find her so wet and slide two fingers inside her, her muscles squeezing me, but so easy to accept my fingers as they flex inside her, rubbing over her g-spot.

I keep her on the edge for as long as I can, licking and grazing my teeth over her sensitive clit, my own excitement growing as I listen to each noise she makes, her body shaking and arching against the cool tiles.

I look up from between her legs for a moment, looking up between her large breasts, licking my lips, I speak quietly, but making sure she can hear every syllable

"Let go witch, let go for me.....cum."

I lower my head again, taking her hard clit back into my mouth again, sucking it gently, my fingers sliding in and out, slick with her juices.

I look down between my parted legs and see her eyes seeking mine. The image is so sexy, so beautiful...my eyelids flutter as she presses her mouth tighter against my sex, breaking the connection between us momentarily.

I'm a writhing mess on the floor as she shifts her mouth back to my clit, making me cry out softly, my back arching once more, hips tilting against the tiles. My teeth biting onto my lower lip as two finger press inside me. Stretching me but bringing such pleasure in the process.

My entire body stiffens again as her fingers brush over that sensitive spot inside. My hands finally leaving the tiles to take hold of my breasts. Massaging them, thumbs stroking over my hardened nipples as she drives me unfalteringly towards climax.

But it never quite comes. She pushes then she stops, holding back on the force with which she sucks and probes me, holding me so close but not giving me that final push over the edge. Whimpers and whines leave my lips as I lay helpless before her. My fingers shift to pull my nipples in a vain attempt at pushing myself that final inch into climax but I fail, only intensifying the need to cum.

"Let go witch, let go for me.....cum."

When the instruction finally comes it pushes me almost instantly over the edge. Before I can moan my surrender to her my body begins to shudder beneath her mouth. My sexy clutching at her fingers as I shiver and buck upon the floor. Eyes closed, skin flushed, mind flying a million miles an hour somewhere far far away.

I can hear the sounds of her fingers thrusting in and out of my sopping slit, the sound of her breath, of mine, my heart pounding in my ears. I am lost in the pleasure that sweeps over me.

When eventually I calm, when the crackle of the fire and the faint howl of the wind outside creep back into my ears, my eyes seek her. Unable yet to sit up, such was the power of the climax she gave me, I manage to lift my head to bestow a grateful, if exhausted, smile upon her.

Thank you...thank you so much...

Her body bucks as she moans, my fingers still sliding in and out, feeling her muscles milking my fingers, grabbing them greedily.

It seems to go on for hours, but each second is an ever increasingly arousing one, watching her writhe with pleasure. Then as she calms down I remove my fingers, placing them between my lips and sucking them clean, tasting her sweetness.

With her cum in my mouth I can't resist lowering my head again and lapping lovingly at her sex, she tastes so good as my tongue dips into herm, curling her juices into my mouth.

She looks down at me, smiling happily, her eyes seem slightly unfocused but she manages to breathe out the words.

Thank you...thank you so much...

I smile in return, getting up and crawling up along her body, pressing down as I hover over her, letting my breasts rub against her larger creamy ones, kissing her deeply, the taste of both of us now intermingling.

"I enjoyed that very much beautiful witch."

I look up into her face, a hazy but satisfied smile on my lips. Seeing the sparkle in her eyes, feeling her firm breasts press against mine. Firm nipples brushing against each other.

I return the kiss as deeply as it is given. Sighing as our own tastes combine between our tongues. Reaching up with a slightly trembling hand to stroke the side of her face.

"I enjoyed that very much beautiful witch."

As did I...ever so much...

A softer smile as I steal another kiss before looking up once more. Noting how her hair falls softly around her face, how the flush to her cheeks highlights the blue in her eyes.

...although I do have one question...what should I, what can I, call you...? I can't keep calling you my guest now can I?

I giggle softly

As we kiss, I move to one side, curling up by her side, propping myself up on one elbow, admiring her beautiful naked form, kissing her again tenderly.

I then giggle a bit as I realise the image of us lying on the cool tile of the cottage floor instead of the warm comfortable couch or bed in the loft above.

...although I do have one question...what should I, what can I, call you...? I can't keep calling you my guest now can I?

I bite my lip as I ponder the question, giving some serious thought to the question.

"Whatever you would like to call me...."

I giggle again at the vagueness of my answer, obviously not what she was hoping for.

"Well most people call me Pen or Penny.....if you want to call me something more.......intimate....call me whatever you desire, whatever enters that wickedly lustful mind of yours."

"Whatever you would like to call me...Well most people call me Pen or Penny.....if you want to call me something more.......intimate....call me whatever you desire, whatever enters that wickedly lustful mind of yours."

A giggle of my own follows her answer

Then Penny it shall be...hmmm, Penny...

I test out the name, smiling as it fits you perfectly.
I roll onto my side to face her, eyes drifting down the contours of her side for a moment before returning to her face.

Now, would you still like that tea or do you, you know, have places to go and people to see...?

Now, would you still like that tea or do you, you know, have places to go and people to see...?

I can only grin at that, thinking of how that cup of tea must be cold by now. Reaching out gingerly I place my fingertips of her cheek and let them drift downwards, down her neck, touching briefly at the mark on her neck.

Down her shoulder, over the side of her soft breast and stomach and then coming to rest lightly on her hip.

"Oh I think I could stay for another cup of tea. As long as I don't overstay my welcome."

Back