Britwitch's Cottage

My Notebook

Somewhere to keep track of what I'm writing and with who...

Current threads

One-on-one

Away from the world... ~ with marauder13

Along The Path Yet Revealed ~ with marauder13

Nothing Like Old Times ~ with marauder13

Duty Bound ~ with The_PG (Thread on hold until the New Year)

Learning To Love From Another ~ with Stephanie4Play

The Bull ~ with marauder13

The Girl in the Cyclone ~ with Vail_Indigo

Crossing the Line ~ with Light Ice (Coming soon!)

Group

Malá Strana ~ with Lady_Mornington, marauder13, daedalus_x

Massacre State Asylum ~ with monique_minx, Vail_Indigo, fuckmeat, Ausus_girl13, Luna_Wolf72, Nina327, Miss_Sixxy, niriate, Leopald

Behind Enemy Lines ~ with Lady_Mornington, Commendatore, Eiselmann

Ides of December ~ with Lady_Mornington, fuckmeat, Teknight, Commendatore

Noted past threads

Coming soon!!

Last edited:
The woods are silent and white. Snow covers every branch and still flutters down gracefully from the dark sky.

Homemade ice lanterns glow in the garden, candles flicker in the windows. The scented of mulled wine drifts out into the frozen air, mingling with the smell of freshly baked gingerbread.

I've been away for a while but it feels so good to be back in my little corner of the woods.
I have a project to put together, literally, in the garden tomorrow but for now I have a book, my spiced drink and crunchy, still warm, biscuits to nibble on.

IMG_7534.jpg

IMG_7530.jpg

The woods are silent and white as the sun slowly comes up. Trees are coated with a thick blanket of snow, the ground a sparkling carpet of diamond crispness. Animals still slumber deep in their burrows and nests, birds are infrequent among the boughs.

My cottage looks a little bare now without its bows and baubles but lanterns still flicker on the porch and candles glow warmly in the windows.

This morning the fire dances merrily in the fireplace as I settle at the table to work on posts that are owed. A steaming cup of tea nearby and a plate of homemade oat biscuits just out of reach so I don’t nibble too many as I write. One bare foot curled beneath me, one hand twisting and fiddling with random locks of dark hair as I try to find the words I need.

As always, the door is unlatched should any wanderers through the woods come across my cottage and fancy a cup of tea, a cookie or just a little friendly conversation…

The snow is coming down heavily in the woods today. The sun has already sunk beneath the horizon and the flakes falling from the heavens are large.

I sit at the window, watching them drift downwards, piling up on the ground, on the branches, on the window ledge.

A blanket around my shoulders as I sit in my nightdress, cradling a hot chocolate between my palms.

It's a beautiful thing to watch a blizzard in full swing but one that's definitely more attractive through the glass.

The door is closed against the wind but unlatched, in case anyone needs to find shelter from the snowstorm...

The kettle whistles insistently as I arrange some cups and saucers and a plate of home-made biscuits on the table. I pull the kettle from above the fire and place it alongside the assortments of teas. Looking around I'm satisfied that my little cottage is ready for a guest.

Candles burning, fire bright, and I am sure my guest won't mind my lack of attire. The oversized man's shirt I sleep in is just too comfy and it covers enough to stop it becoming too revealing, reaching to the middle of my thighs and just enough buttons opened to reveal a tasteful amount of cleavage.

I knock on the door, pulling coat tighter around myself to keep out the cold, my cheeks flushed from the cold, but smiling at the huge snowdrifts, always loving the sight of it and the sound of the crunch underneath my shoes as I walk along.

I knock on the door again, before trying the latch , it's unlocked, I am expected. I push it open an step inside. It's so lovely and warm inside and I immediately slip off my thick coat, revealing the tight long sleeved shirt and skirt underneath. Thigh boots and striped stockings adorning my legs.

Walking along the corridors I eventually find the witch in a room with a crackling fire, a teapot whistling nearby as it cools down. She's arranging iscuits on a plate.

I grin as she bends over slightly to arrange the cups, her shirt sliding up a fraction. Not revealing anything more, but hinting at so much

"Such a nice cottage, very.....inviting"

I look up with a start, a smile curving my lips as I see my guest has arrived. Her eyes bright and cheeks pinked from the chill outside. It suits her.

"Thank you, I'm glad you found your way alright and I'm so glad you like it...it's small but it's cozy..."

My eyes glance across her frame and outfit, my smile growing ever so slightly

"Although I do feel slightly under dressed...perhaps I should go change..."

I take half a step away from the table, turning towards the ladder that leads to my bedroom in the loft of the cottage

I bite my lip, trying to hide a grin as she starts to turn towards the ladder to the loft. I want to stop her but there is something I can't resist knowing first, I can almost feel her wanting me to stop her, but I want to wait just a moment.

Since I don't stop her she moves to the ladder and starts to go up, I cross the room quickly and glance up, "What is she wearing underneath that shirt?"

"Well maybe you're not underdressed, maybe I'm just overdressed...."

"And that problem is easily sorted out."I add with a roguish wink as she looks down at me

I'm halfway up the ladder when I hear her voice below, looking down I blush knowing my bare behind is on show in such a position, as well as the likelihood that she'll glimpse my most intimate of places between my thighs.

Dark hair falls down around my face as I look down to her face, her wink making my smile grow wider still.

"Well in that case..."

I come back down the ladder, swaying my hips slightly more than might be necessary. Coming to stand in front of her as my bare feet touch the tiled floor I look up into her eyes.

"...let me get you something to drink while you make yourself more...comfortable..."

My eyes sparkle as I see that she isn't wearing anything underneath her shirt, showing off hints of her bare crotch.

"...let me get you something to drink while you make yourself more...comfortable..."

I nod and move over to a large couch, sitting down, then making sure she is watching me while she busies herself with pouring the tea, aroused by her swaying hips and think of her soft warm flesh I can still smell the tea, the deliciously hot tea.

Crossing one leg over the other I take a hold of the zip on the inside of the boot and pull it down, and then slipping it off my leg and placing it to one side, mirroring my actions. The boots placed side by side I take my hands and undo the buttons holding my skirt together, unfolding it from my waist, leaving me in just my tight shirt and stockings, but crossing my legs to hide my nether lips.

I consider taking off the shirt as well, my fingers playing with the bottom of my shirt.

I pour the tea although it's harder to concentrate on the hot liquid as I become aware of her removing her boots. My eyes keep flicking over to where she's sitting, watching with baited breath as each leg comes into view, then a gasp as the skirt is removed.

I bring over the drinks, placing the cups on the small coffee table in front of the couch along with the biscuits, before sitting beside her. Crossing my legs, mimicking hers. The shirt riding up to show almost all of my thighs, my rapidly hardening nipples starting to press into the cotton stretched over them. I can't help but giggle to see the similarities in our current state of dress.

"I'm glad you've stopped by, have been hoping for a chance to get to know you a little better."

I offer her the biscuits

"And I've just realised...I haven't really welcomed you properly have I...?"

Putting down the plate I lean closer and press a soft kiss to her cheek, whispering as I pull back

"Welcome to my cottage..."

I take a biscuit graciously and taking a small bite, a few rust coloured crumbs breaking off from the gingernut.

"And I've just realised...I haven't really welcomed you properly have I...?"

My mouth falls open a little as she kisses me on the cheek and whispering incredibly erotically.

"Welcome to my cottage..."

I am speechless for a few moments. I can almost feel like there is a mark on the spot on my cheek where her warm lips had touched my still cold cheeks.

"Thank you very much, I admit I have also been wanting to get to know you better for a while."

I lift my cup and take a sip of the hot tea, feeling it warming up my whole body from the inside, I give a satisfied smile and place the cup down again, my hand resting on my chest, brushing across my breast as I half turn on the couch to look at the witch.

"I am glad that we finally have the chance, especially with an excuse to get nice and warm."

I shift closer to her, my legs still crossed, hiding most of me, but knowing that I could change it whenever I wanted, my eyes being drawn to her nipples as they harden against the shirt.

"Thank you very much, I admit I have also been wanting to get to know you better for a while."

I can feel my cheeks flushing once again as I raise my cup to my lips and take a sip, all the while my eyes watching her over the rim of the cup. Following the lines of her face, the curves of her figure, that teasing space between her thighs which is, as yet, hidden

"I am glad that we finally have the chance, especially with an excuse to get nice and warm."

"Excuses like that are always fun..."

I reply, my voice growing a little husky in the process. I see her eyes drop to my chest and feel my already firm nipples tingle beneath the shirt. I shift slightly on the couch, leaning forward to place my cup on the table before sitting back and leaning against the back, lifting an arm to rest on the back to cushion my head.

"So...as you are the guest, I think it only fair you get the chance to question your hostess, to ask whatever you like..."

A delicate eyebrow arching, curious as to what she will decide to ask

I watch as she moves to rest her arm behind her head, stretching the material of her shirt over her already hard nipples. I can feel myself almost instinctively moving closer, licking my lips.

"So...as you are the guest, I think it only fair you get the chance to question your hostess, to ask whatever you like..."

I pause and think for a moment, my mind is reeling slightly as all I can think about is having my mouth around her nipples. I sit back for a moment, pondering the request. My eyes still wander up and down her body, taking in what I can, noting her curves and figure, thinking what the shirt is hiding.

"What is your most favourite part of your body to be kissed?"

I raise my cup and take another sip of the hot tea, dunking what's left of my biscuit in the amber liquid and placing it in my mouth and chewing it as I wait for my answer. Placing it down again I cup one of my breasts through my shirt, rubbing my thumb over my nipple, feeling it harden, flicking my nipple ring gently as I wait.

"What is your most favourite part of your body to be kissed?"

"Hmmm...good question..."

I sit back to consider my answer, watching as she drinks her tea, dipping the biscuit into it and feeling myself sigh slightly as it slips between her lips.

"I would have to say my neck...right...right here..."

I indicate with my fingers the point where my neck and shoulder meet.

"If someone kisses me there it...it..."

I shiver, just thinking about it.
I'm about to continue talking when I notice what she's doing with her hand. The ability to talk leaving me rapidly as I wonder how her breast might feel against my palm, the firm flesh, the hard nub at it's peak.

"It...well, I'm putty in their hands when someone kisses me there. And if they bite me...well..."

Another blush

"...I can't resist anything if that happens..."

I grin, completely unable to resist that invitation, moving closer until I remove the gap between me and her, pressing close, my breast rubbing against hers. But I don't go for her neck, instead I move as if I'm going to kiss her lips.

Then, as my lips are so close to hers, where I can feel her breath against my lips I change direction again slowly and touch my mouth against the top of her neck, kissing down.

Planting kisses down her neck, I rest one hand on her hip, closing my eyes as I feel her soft skin against my mouth, inhaling her scent, moving steadily down, until I met...that point..kissing more passionately now, sucking slightly as I kisses her collarbone. I then open my mouth wider and bite down on her neck, feeling her pulse beneath the skin.

My nipples harden even more with arousal as I bite down slightly harder, my hand stroking up and down her bare thigh now

I feel my breath catch in my throat as she moves towards me. Lips parting as her mouth aims for mine. I can feel the warmth of her breath and then it's gone. A whine of disappointment rises up in my throat but is swiftly swallowed and replace with a soft whimper as I feel her lips against my neck.

Fidgeting a little as her kisses send shivers dancing over my skin, feeling her body in front of me and the couch behind. My breathing speeding up and my tongue darting out to moisten my lips. Eyes fluttering closed as the kisses move lower and the pressure intensifies.

Then a gasp, fingers curling into her hair as I feel her teeth capture my flesh. My hips twitch obscenely beneath her hand, thighs pressing together desperately. My sex throbbing with a steady beat as the bite is drawn out, bringing another whimper from my mouth. This one longer, more wanton, more needy.

The warm smoothness of her palm on my thigh causes the limb to tremble beneath it.

As I said, quite truthfully, when such things happen, I'm powerless to resist.

I suck at your neck, biting down ever so slightly harder, drawn on by your whimpers, almost feeling your body opening up to me. I move my hand up the inside of your thigh, where I can feel the heat of your sex, tempted to keep my hand there and simply slide my finger inside you, to see how wet you are.

Instead I move my hand up and begin to unbutton your shirt, taking my time as I know the longer I have my teeth of your neck the longer I have control, the longer I draw it out the more aroused both of us will get.

As I undo the last button of her shirt I pull away from her neck, licking my lips and looking down at the dark mark appearing on her skin, smiling at her.

My hand pulls at her shirt, letting it fall to her sides, revealing her breasts, looking silky soft and full, her nipples so hard and begging to have my mouth on them.

"They look delicious, though I'm suddenly feeling overdressed again."

My back arches and my hips rock against the couch as the bite continues. My lips are permanently parted and a constant stream of whimpers and moans is falling from them as your mouth, lips and teeth, subject my neck to such delicious torture.

I feel your hand glide between my thighs, feel them part to welcome your hand deeper. I feel it so close...and yet so far....from my core...then it's gone...

I'm dimly aware of your hand at the front of my shirt, my back arching in reaction to the sucking bite at my neck. Then as the bite stops I feel the fabric moving from upon my skin. Revealing my body to your eyes. My large round breasts with their achingly hard nipples, my smooth stomach and the trimmed hair nestling between my thighs.

I look up shyly, long lashes framing my blue eyes, teeth catching on my lower lip as I wonder if you like what you see.

"They look delicious, though I'm suddenly feeling overdressed again."

Another blush

"Why thank you...for both the compliment and the kiss..."

A little shiver as the damp skin on my neck cools in the air

"And if you are feeling over dressed perhaps you will allow me to return the favour...?"

I lean closer, hand rising to trail fingertips down your front, between your breasts and down over your stomach, with a feather light touch

"And if you are feeling over dressed perhaps you will allow me to return the favour...?"

I allow her hand to glide down my body until she reaches the bottom of my shirt, lifting my hands up above my head allowing her to pull my shirt off, relishing the feel of having my body revealed and feeling the warm air against my skin.

As I wait for her to slide my shirt off I can't help but admire her body, taking in every delectable inch now, her breasts so round and inviting and the trimmed hair around her sex, glistening slightly with arousal. I spread my own legs as I think about it, showing me to be completely smooth and eager.

I allow her to slip the shirt off finally, flicking my hair back into place and brushing it out my face, my breasts much smaller, but still pert, my nipples hard and pierced by a silver ring each. I glance at her to see what she thinks of my body.

I smile as I also realise I'm still wearing my stockings, but the feel of them always feels so good and sexy against my skin.

Her actions tell me I have her permission and so my hands make short work of undoing and slipping off her shirt.
Smiling shyly as my eyes glance over her now revealed breasts, pausing over each ring, before dipping lower to the smooth skin, glistening in the candle and firelight, between her spread thighs. The sharp contrast of black stockings and pale flesh highlighting her delights even more.

I reach out and trail light, curious, finger tips from her shoulder to hip, grazing the outside of her breast but not quite touching it. Skirting around her stomach before returning up the opposite side.

On their next trip my finger tips drift over her nipples, feeling the hard flesh for a fleeting moment before dipping lower.

I trace lazy patterns over her stomach and up her sides before circling around and around one nipple, then the other.

Pulling back my hand I raise my blue eyes to meet hers. Whispering softly...

"You're so beautiful..."

I shiver, almost imperceptibly as her fingertips explore my the curves of my body, I continue gazing over hers as she does, enjoying every moment as she takes her time to explore my body, each time her fingers go over my nipples I let out a soft moan of pleasure and need.

"You're so beautiful..."

She says looking into my eyes, her bright blue eyes looking deep into mine.

"As are you, very beautiful."

I pause for a moment, licking my lips, my eyes glancing to the mark on her neck.

"Good enough to eat even."

Moving back to her I move my neck over, kissing down the other side of her neck this time, kissing playfully and passionately.

My hand rests against her flat stomach, feeling the soft skin so warm, moving up and brushing the underside of her breasts, my head moving down to meet it until my mouth is over her nipple, taking it into my warm moist mouth, sucking it and flicking it with my tongue, sighing happily and wantonly.

"As are you, very beautiful...good enough to eat even."

My back arches as her lips return to my skin. Sighing and giggling as the kisses move ever lower. Then a different sound. A groan, husky, throaty and full of desire as I feel lips close around my nipple and draw it deeper into the soft, warmth of her mouth.

The sensitive flesh tingles and throbs. My back arching, almost presenting my breast to her mouth. My hands rising to slip into her hair, stroking, massaging her scalp, trying to keep her mouth from moving away and ensuring the delightful contact between us remains.

Every kiss, every suckle making my hips grind and buck anew beneath me.
My head rolls back as another groan escapes, my whole body sinking back into the couch.
Surrendering.

I close my eyes, simply enjoying having her melt under my touch, feeling body responding with such need as she gives into my mouth, arching her back to me.

I bite down gently on her nipple, at first to see how she responds before kissing over to her other nipple, circling it slowly, moving inward until I take it too into my mouth, sucking it hungrily.

Her hands in my hair as she holds me against her chest, the groans of need urging me in.

I can sense her hips bucking and her stomach mucsles flexing with them underneath my hand.

I move my hand down, between her thighs, cupping her hot sex, but not doing anything other than pressing my palm against her mound.

I break away from her breast for just a moment, looking up into her eyes leaning in for a kiss, tasting her lips finally, so filled with need it is a kiss filled with passionate, my tongue slipping between her lips to massage hers.

A yelp as teeth take hold of my nipple, a rush of excitement runs through me, ending between my thighs. My body stiffens and my fingers curl a little tighter into her hair.

Oh my god...

The words are breathy and light, barely there and yet dripping with desire. Another whimper as my other nipple receives similar treatment.

Then a long low moan that tails off into despair as her hand presses against my sex but does no more than just touch. My thighs widening, inviting her to do as she wishes. Needing her to.

Her kiss takes my breath away, my lips parting willingly, my tongue trying to match and copy hers, stroking, tasting. Breathing hard as her smooth, warm lips caress mine. Our bodies so close, the heat steadily building between us.

One of my hands slides down through her hair to her neck then to her shoulder, down her front to cup and massage a breast. Feeling the firm nipple against my palm as I manipulate the firm flesh again and again.

Back