BMF's Urban Hang Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlackManFux

Welcome to the Written Word Lounge! Okay, so here's the thing. People are always asking why I don't post my poems in the Poetry Forums, and my response is that I just don't fit there. I'm too random with my thoughts and forms, etc, and I usually like what I write, no matter how horrible anyone else thinks it is. I'm a serious poet with non serious tendencies. So, in case there were other rebel writers like me out there, Im starting this thread as a place for you to post your poems, stories, whatever...and we'll accept them as they are, for what they are. I believe that sometimes we make writing so hard that it discourages people from even trying it out. So, if you're a closet writer, open up the door and come on in. Drinks are on the house. The stripper pole is in the corner, and the waiters and waitresses do give lap dances for a nominal fee. Just be free and express your thoughts on shit and let's have a damn blast. Step on stage and do you! And oh, I may even post some pics of me! (Oh the horror!)

My first poem is coming up in a few.

*Update: I'm currently working on indexing. I've officially begun working on the rest of the postings from you awesome litsters! I'm through page 36 right now. I hope you all enjoy!*

BMF- Until You, My Song, ICT p1, Its Like You, Question, Clarity, Song Lyrics, Besos, Morning Wood, Dreaming, 2 Minute Challenge, War, War pt II, One Chance, Our First Dance, The Crusher's Anthem, Truvision, Chance Encounter, Wavering, Crossroads, Self Helped, In One Night, Words, This, ICT II, You Get Me, Think of Me, The Way Down, Untitled Freestyle, Crushing (again), Deficit, Brain Dump I, Innocent Conversations pt I, Mirror Mirror, Shadow Play, Rise, Socks (Entire Poem), The Wedding, Crowded, An Appeal, 8 Bars, Lit Love, DayDream, Innocent Conversations II, Don't Want Love, The Phoenix I, The Phoenix II, The Phoenix III, Just a Guy, Pain Relief, Imperfect, Sex?, Speaking to You, True Belief, Invisible Man, I Just Want You, Layers, Oral Intentions, Flame Thrower, Thrill of the Chase, Could You? Would You?, Oral Intentions II, The Simple Life?

Honey123-Taxes, Untitled 1, Heart Held Captive, Addicted to You, Revolving Hearts

FunluvinAJ- Untitled 1

Needfull Thing- The Road

Blade Rocknut- From Pops

Monsterrdude- The Robin, Untitled 1, Who?

JessiePi- First Attempt, Second Attempt,

Corbal- A Corblurbal, For Blade

RockNRolla86- Freestyle 1

SensualDreamer- Untitled1, Untitled 2 The Value of Myself, Untitled 3, Untitled 4, Untitled 5

Deviant212- Untitled 1

BodaciousBitch- Reminiscing

DaemonofSin- Untitled 1, Untitled 2

DarkSidEclipse- Untitled 1, Home(Letter from Iraq), Name

Kendra1980- Untitled 1, From Nat

Wings27- One Last Moment, Shattered

CanBe4Fun- Feelings Down Deep, Untitled 1, Untitled 2

NeonSubtlety- Untitled 1, 11:30 at Barley's, Untitled 2, Untitled 3

BlackGrease- Free and Easy

SweetMystery- Untitled 1, Untitled 2

SexySecrets- Untitled 1

Fr33ks33k- 1st post, 2 Poems

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Written Word Lounge! Okay, so here's the thing. People are always asking why I don't post my poems in the Poetry Forums, and my response is that I just don't fit there. I'm too random with my thoughts and forms, etc, and I usually like what I write, no matter how horrible anyone else thinks it is. I'm a serious poet with non serious tendencies. So, in case there were other rebel writers like me out there, Im starting this thread as a place for you to post your poems, stories, whatever...and we'll accept them as they are, for what they are. I believe that sometimes we make writing so hard that it discourages people from even trying it out. So, if you're a closet writer, open up the door and come on in. Drinks are on the house. The stripper pole is in the corner, and the waiters and waitresses do give lap dances for a nominal fee. Just be free and express your thoughts on shit and let's have a damn blast. Step on stage and do you! And oh, I may even post some pics of me! (Oh the horror!)

I'll be hanging out here often! Looking forward to reading your poems.. or just your thoughts as you call them! :D

I'm more a limerick kind of gal, do you have a corner (dark preferably ;)) for those of us that like the more simple and structured form of poetry?

I'm more a limerick kind of gal, do you have a corner (dark preferably ;)) for those of us that like the more simple and structured form of poetry?

It's all welcome here. I love it all. Please feel free!!

"Until You"

Until I witnessed glory
And felt my heart cease to beat
Just as it does now
While I attempt to write these words;
Until I felt your name running in and out of my veins
And in and out of my dreams
And in and out of my brain;
Until I realized that I was
Helplessly, hopelessly,
Utterly, and completely
Yours...
Well, i had never felt anything for anyone
Worth a damn.
My life had been numb

Until my eyes saw the sun
Finally blinked and gazed upon
This kind of beauty;
Until my focus shifted from past to present
I couldn't see that heaven had sent an angel
To restore my sight.
Until I saw your smile shining
Opening my mind to possibilities I never saw coming my way;
Until I saw you,
I'd been blind my whole life.
I had never seen.

Until I witnessed bliss
And knew that it was your voice
Tickling my ears;
Until your melodic tones began to tease harmonies
Where bells had been silenced;
Until the sweetest sound ever invaded my airspace
And vibrated throughout my body
I'd never heard such beauty
I'd never heard such joy
I'd been deaf.

Until you
5 senses were only nonsense
You've meant an increase in feeling.
Until you
Peace and quiet meant being alone.
Until you, I'd only think about
Today, but never tomorrow;
Excitement was just a foreign word
With no applicable translation.
Until you
Crazy meant loco..
Not crushing.
And applying towards someone else
Meant fear and loathing.
Until you, nothing made sense
But since you...
I get it.
Thank you.

:heart:

Until you is great, I wish I could feel that, and yet I am painfully afraid to feel that as well. I'd rather do it all on my own then no one can take it away from me.

you are an amazing writer, You must know that by now *hugs*

:heart:

Until you is great, I wish I could feel that, and yet I am painfully afraid to feel that as well. I'd rather do it all on my own then no one can take it away from me.

you are an amazing writer, You must know that by now *hugs*

Red!!! *hugs* Thanks for stopping in. And it'll come to you when its supposed to. No fear, babe.:rose:

Until I witnessed glory...

This was one of the first you let me read, and although I find it hard to pick favorites, (since your tone and style vary too much to compare two works to eachother,) This remains in my top 3!

I can't tell you how excited I am that you decided to do this!!! Maybe itll even tempt me to pick up a pen..... Lol maybe ;)

This was one of the first you let me read, and although I find it hard to pick favorites, (since your tone and style vary too much to compare two works to eachother,) This remains in my top 3!

I can't tell you how excited I am that you decided to do this!!! Maybe itll even tempt me to pick up a pen..... Lol maybe ;)

You need to! Don't be a stranger! I know where to find you. Lol.

Peace and quiet meant being alone.
Until you, I'd only think about
Today, but never tomorrow;
Until you, nothing made sense
But since you...
I get it.
Thank you.

this whole piece was great.. but what I've quoted really stuck out to me..

you have a way with words.

I would join in.. but usually I can't make any logical sense of my thoughts to be put into sentences.

this whole piece was great.. but what I've quoted really stuck out to me..

you have a way with words.

I would join in.. but usually I can't make any logical sense of my thoughts to be put into sentences.

who says it has to be logical? Lol. Thank you.:rose:

Oh, la, la......a place to scribble? Do I feel a challenge coming on, Mr. Fux?

Loser gets stripper duty first, ya game? :p

Fantastic! I tend to write poems on fly myself...

This one I did a few years back as a challenge... I wrote it within 5 minutes..maybe less.

I should explain that it was in honor of IRS -- Taxes... :D

Take it into Account
byHoney123©

Number crunching,
tapping of keys
had me aching
to be down on my knees.

Watching his tongue
slowly lick his lips
had me slowly
grinding my hips.

Thoughts of passion
filled me with desire
as I watched my
refund get higher and higher.

Ready to pounce,
hungry to fuck;
could he imagine all
his good luck?

I uncrossed my legs
watching his face
swallowing hard as
he saw my white lace.

Panties in view
moist with desire
"Do you think it will grow,
my refund, get higher?"

"I think it has. Let me
show you the size."
'Round his desk I walked
and saw a surprise.

Not only was I getting
some money back
but his dick was standing
straight up from his slack.

"Oh, my!" I said.
"Time to pay your fees."
and with that my dears,
I dropped to my knees.

Nah....I'll be the humble host. You come up with the game and the rules. Ok even let uou use my golden mic.:cool:

Descriptives x 3 words all beginning with the same letter, Your choice.....

Lascivious liquid licks........

Thud*

Amazing, Honey!

This one I did a few years back as a challenge... I wrote it within 5 minutes..maybe less.

Take it into Account
byHoney123©

Number crunching,
tapping of keys
had me aching
to be down on my knees.

Watching his tongue
slowly lick his lips
had me slowly
grinding my hips.

Thoughts of passion
filled me with desire
as I watched my

Ready to pounce,
hungry to fuck;
could he imagine all
his good luck?

I uncrossed my legs
watching his face
swallowing hard as
he saw my white lace.

Panties in view
moist with desire
my refund, get higher?"

"I think it has. Let me
show you the size."
'Round his desk I walked
and saw a surprise.

Not only was I getting
some money back

"Oh, my!" I said.
"Time to pay your fees."
and with that my dears,
I dropped to my knees.

Thud*

Amazing, Honey!

That's the one thing I can do ... if I am given a "theme" I can write about it, both in story and poem.

I find it fun. Lately I have lost that feeling of wanting to write, so I am hoping this is bring back that passion.

Did I mention I do taxes? *damn*

Take it into Account
byHoney123©

Number crunching,
tapping of keys
had me aching
to be down on my knees.

Watching his tongue
slowly lick his lips
had me slowly
grinding my hips.

Thoughts of passion
filled me with desire
as I watched my

Ready to pounce,
hungry to fuck;
could he imagine all
his good luck?

I uncrossed my legs
watching his face
swallowing hard as
he saw my white lace.

Panties in view
moist with desire
my refund, get higher?"

"I think it has. Let me
show you the size."
'Round his desk I walked
and saw a surprise.

Not only was I getting
some money back

"Oh, my!" I said.
"Time to pay your fees."
and with that my dears,
I dropped to my knees.

Let's up that to two lines.
Example?
That's the one thing I can do ... if I am given a "theme" I can write about it, both in story and poem.

I find it fun. Lately I have lost that feeling of wanting to write, so I am hoping this is bring back that passion.

Well, H....I know BMF well. He's one of the most amazing poets I've ever had the honor of knowing. If anyone can inspire creativity, it's him. Hopefully he'll give a taste....you'll see Beauty. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back