Bill Cosby

My apologies, Rob.

That was some impressive power-posting on display in that thread.

Many conservatives here realize they cannot compete with the quality of their posts, so they instead attempt to drown out views they don't agree with with the quantity of their posts.

Many conservatives here realize they cannot compete with the quality of their posts, so they instead attempt to drown out views they don't agree with with the quantity of their posts.

Some say there is power in numbers.

Is he dangerous? Do I need to put on full-body armor when talking with him?

My apologies, Rob.

That was some impressive power-posting on display in that thread.

I know, right?

#ThosePeople "Try to drown out dissent with volume."

Giggle.

Is Gump Rob, or is that someone else?

Did you see "A Beautiful Mind" with Russell Crowe? The scene where he has articles clipped and pasted all over the walls of his shed?

Rob (Bobbie as he likes to be called) is the unofficial Litstorian of mostly forgotten events and meaningless statistics. He is the archivist for old post no one really cares about. He keeps track of it all with white-boards, those great smelling fruit-scented dry erase markers, post-its and thumbtacks with gaily colored string criss-crossing the length and breadth of the hovel he calls home.

It started in his hand-hewn basement but his "project" has grown to engulf the place.

Last edited:
You da Boz, bro!

I never caught the "tombstone bar" reference in that song.

I have been in a tombstone bar; I have stood upon a corner in Winslow Arizona; and I have driven from Phoenix, Arizona all the way to specifically the destination of Tacoma. Not through- exactly to, non-stop.

None of those events were planned to re-enact a lyric.

Weird.

I was forever getting my kicks on route 66 traveling the tournament.

:)

On my trip I saw miles and miles of Texas.

On my trip I saw miles and miles of Texas.

Not me. I made it by Greyhound to El Paso, made it on foot from the border bus depot to The Gardener. Stayed in what I calculated was Dillenger's room, picked up my new car in the parking lot in the morning and headed west at high speed. Doubt the whole trip inside of Texas was 2 miles.

Would have made it from Texas to Phoenix in 4-5 hours but I stopped 1/2 way to buy some speed-rated tires.

I wouldn't say I have a formed opinion at all, but I do get a very different gut feeling about this case than some of the other cases recently that makes me pretty suspicious of the allegations, but there could be something else throwing my intuition off.

Back