Has LincolnDuncan always been such a whiny little pussy?

I have no idea what this is about, but I have to say that if you want to avoid being considered a whiny little pussy, naming yourself after a Paul Simon song is ill advised.
This from a guy who calls himself Queersetti? Really? As disgusted as I am with the likes of the filthy one, that made me laugh. The more people post, the more convinced I am that there are only a handful of people deserving of my respect. It's incredible how people who believe that they are good people, join in the wolfpack to attack something that has nothing to do with them. Not any better than trumplicans in any way.

Pretty sure he’s trying to get banned again so he has another “injustice” to whine about. But he’s making these statements in the unmoderated forum, so… 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Yeah,I should be banned because I'm the one who says disgusting things about someone's family. I could very easily stoop to that level but I won't.

This from a guy who calls himself Queersetti? Really? As disgusted as I am with the likes of the filthy one, that made me laugh. The more people post, the more convinced I am that there are only a handful of people deserving of my respect. It's incredible how people who believe that they are good people, join in the wolfpack to attack something that has nothing to do with them. Not any better than trumplicans in any way.

Didn't I see you calling the other guy a homophobe?

It's interesting how everyone is quick to judge me but has no problem with the abusive things said to me.

Yeah,I should be banned because I'm the one who says disgusting things about someone's family. I could very easily stoop to that level but I won't.
But you'll call someone a "rancid cunt" and "fat". As I tell my children, maybe you've never heard this, but if you want people to listen to what you have to say, don't be angry, a dick, or a whiney bitch.

Your tirade is very entertaining, though. 😂

Last edited:
But you'll call someone a "rancid cunt" and "fat". As I tell my children, maybe you've never heard this, but if you want people to listen to what you have to say, don't be angry, a dick, or a whiney bitch.

You're tirade is very entertaining, though. 😂
Not that the truth matters to you but if you go back to read what I initially posted, you would see that I started out trying to communicate with a mod then the site owners. The mod, well he's just not capable. The site owners like most power brokers these days insulate themselves from the masses. It was fat-ass Butters who got involved in something that was none of her business. I only responded in kind.

@barefootgirl69 I’m sure he’s doing an excellent job of convincing you of what a nightmare of a mod I am, lol. I also can’t tell if he’s trying to offend me by continually referring to me as a guy or if it’s somehow part of his homophobic tirade and he’s deliberately using the wrong pronouns? I mean, he’s also just clearly willfully ignorant so there’s that.

If this is a private conversation, take it private.

And I didn't insult you, I insulted Paul Simon. You aren't him. You aren't even Garfunkel.
Have you noticed that I did initiate this thread? Btw, you're full of shit. These are you insults of Paul Simon:

if you want to avoid being considered a whiny little pussy, naming yourself after a Paul Simon song is ill advised.

Deserving of your respect...lmao

You really are a retard.

Back