Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kitty...have to agree with you there...

seems like Sinful will be full with her hand pinning everyone down;)

very very true dreamy!

but in my heart of hearts I dream that maybe she has a dark wall in her lounge to maybe hold us all there and take us each as she wishes! ;)

*the sensation of my flesh with your erotic bites...the feel your teeth sinking... each time traveling down my spine in responding with a hot breath out...half closing my eyes...my knees weakening...*

you whisper ... my only response...~a shiver~....tingling down to my finger tips and toes....the warmth and moist between my thighs....more and more

*that shiver felt as i move against you..flesh so soft like a petal of a rose...so moist like the morning dew..and as sweet as a georgia peach...one that needs to be taken from the tree and biten into...the juices licked...savored...where the flesh of the fruit warm ones mouth..and you need more..one bit shall just not due...another..and another...*

*that shiver felt as i move against you..flesh so soft like a petal of a rose...so moist like the morning dew..and as sweet as a georgia peach...one that needs to be taken from the tree and biten into...the juices licked...savored...where the flesh of the fruit warm ones mouth..and you need more..one bit shall just not due...another..and another...*

Two at a time... you're very talented :D

what are doing to me??? your words seeping into me...deeper and deeper...
you are very talented with words and full hands...;)

*the sheets between my fingers...clenched...between my moist lips moans for moans coming out...the touch of your lips, your teeth, your body...our skin like silk moving smoothly against each other...*

Meowww... yes ma'm

*hears the mew...*...no collar needed..no leash to pull...so, so willing...

will you purr for me when I scratch behind your ears?

Will you stretch out and arch your back when I rake my nails along your stomach..and tease you..from that shallow dish at the base of your throat to your inner knees?

and when I stop will you rub against me for more...and mew out to you gain that attention?

*hears the mew...*...no collar needed..no leash to pull...so, so willing...

will you purr for me when I scratch behind your ears?

Will you stretch out and arch your back when I rake my nails along your stomach..and tease you..from that shallow dish at the base of your throat to your inner knees?

and when I stop will you rub against me for more...and mew out to you gain that attention?

*purrs and crawls after you*

Rrrrowww... oh I will....

what are doing to me??? your words seeping into me...deeper and deeper...
you are very talented with words and full hands...;)

*the sheets between my fingers...clenched...between my moist lips moans for moans coming out...the touch of your lips, your teeth, your body...our skin like silk moving smoothly against each other...*

*smiles like the cheshire cat*

I'm only doing what you allow me to...and thank you...

*parts my lips..my mouth opens..my tongue tip trail along that inner thigh and back up through that crease where the leg and the upper body meet...reaching the top..a bit is placed..as i feel the sheets tugged from your grip..loving the way your body arches to me..an offering to the wolf from the lamb..wanting more..as that breath released is heard...and the next one gasped*

:rose:

I am already following! I want to be led into the temptation! :D

Oh kity...kity...there is so much room for a lovely lady upon the bed...one more moan...heard..a breath gasped..three sets of lips..six hands...

Then we add Honey to the pot..and imagine the sweetness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back