Bi couples & singles. Do you like to dominate, be dominated or don't care either way during 3 way fun?

Just curious. It depends on my mood..
Right now:
I personally enjoy being dominated & used by a bi couple.
I get horny imagining a babe watching her man dominate me.
Seeing her get horny while he makes me get on my knees to suck his cock.
He then gets on top of me in the 69, he begins devouring my shaved balls, ass & cock as I suck his cock & balls.
Then she watches him slap my shaved balls with his cock before he pushes my ankles toward my head as he slides his cock up my tight, shaved ass.
She gets so horny watching him fuck my ass that she jumps in joining him.
She begins sucking both our cocks at the same time cock2cock.
That's just the start.
I would enjoy either way,......but seem to think I would enjoy being dominated more....

I'm very submissive by nature....crave servicing others' sexual needs. I'm always the cocksucker in our mmf sessions ...a willing bottom ...being mounted and fucked hard by his cock and pegged by her strap-on......

Had two MFM with the same two partners. She was very dominant and directed the activities. We were both very aroused complying with her wishes.
In an MFM situation, I would require the two men to be on an equal footing. I am a very easy-going guy, so I'm not dominant, but I'm not submissive, so I wouldn't agree to be dominated by another man; however, I think I could handle the woman being dominant as in your experiences.

If my wife would agree to a MMF or MFM or FMF, I’d still prefer to be submissive/bottom. I have zero interest in dominating another man.

How about none of those?

It was long ago and it was the same every time. We were all equals. There was no contest about being the alpha. The only contest I can remember is how much pleasure we could bring to our wonderful female partner. To this day I much prefer the term “wife pleasuring” rather than that wife sharing reference.

How about none of those?

It was long ago and it was the same every time. We were all equals. There was no contest about being the alpha. The only contest I can remember is how much pleasure we could bring to our wonderful female partner. To this day I much prefer the term “wife pleasuring” rather than that wife sharing reference.
Absolutely agree. You and I really think alike.

My wife and I have been swinging for 20+ years, since college, and we always look for others who are right down the middle. Those who like to go with the flow, see where the bedroom antics take us, maybe ask to try something or do something, but also don't mind when we express our desires. It's been working well thus far!

Back