BBW_Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread was way at the bottom..and that..i simply can't allow..LoL:p


It's friday night..where is everyone??? I know all of us that post here ain't on dates all on the same night!!..LoL That would be kinda weired tho..

So if there's anyone out here..what's goin on, what ya up 2??

*Yes, i did just eat some candy* those who know me know that's dangerous..LoL!!:p

*..as cipher's bouncing off the walls...*
 
WoW!.. It is so quiet..... Be berry berry quiet.. I hear a wabbit....

LOL.... Sheesh..... I can't believe it is so dead in here!
 
Blueyed_Mermaid said:
WoW!.. It is so quiet..... Be berry berry quiet.. I hear a wabbit....

LOL.... Sheesh..... I can't believe it is so dead in here!


Yeah tomorrow i'm expecting to hear some juicy stories seeing that no one is around right now..LoL

Hi Blueyed!!:kiss: How are you??
 
Cipher said:
This thread was way at the bottom..and that..i simply can't allow..LoL:p


It's friday night..where is everyone??? I know all of us that post here ain't on dates all on the same night!!..LoL That would be kinda weired tho..

So if there's anyone out here..what's goin on, what ya up 2??

*Yes, i did just eat some candy* those who know me know that's dangerous..LoL!!:p

*..as cipher's bouncing off the walls...*

Hey, I'm here.

I'm always here.

Working on some other stuff, so I am not really posting a whole lot.

What's a date?

Passed by KrispyKreme earlier today when the hot donut sign was on - can relate to the sugar high. Only mine was also helped by caffene.:rolleyes:

Red
 
redelicious said:


Hey, I'm here.

I'm always here.

Working on some other stuff, so I am not really posting a whole lot.

What's a date?

Passed by KrispyKreme earlier today when the hot donut sign was on - can relate to the sugar high. Only mine was also helped by caffene.:rolleyes:

Red


Hi red!! LoL yeah i haven't had a date in awhile...grrr..LoL
Ohh if i had a cup of coffee..i'd be tearing thru lit like the tazmanian devil..LMAO:p
 
Cipher said:



Yeah tomorrow i'm expecting to hear some juicy stories seeing that no one is around right now..LoL

Hi Blueyed!!:kiss: How are you??


hi Cipher! I am as good as can be expected for a Friday night when I am at home online instead of getting my brains screwed out...*chuckle*;)
 
Blueyed_Mermaid said:



hi Cipher! I am as good as can be expected for a Friday night when I am at home online instead of getting my brains screwed out...*chuckle*;)


Yeah i hear ya..i would rather be having a sexcapade myself..LoL

Glad to hear ur doing good!!;)
 
Cipher said:



Yeah i hear ya..i would rather be having a sexcapade myself..LoL

Glad to hear ur doing good!!;)

I was to be gone to the lake for the weekend, but it is supposed to rain all weekend..so those plans got axed...and here I am...ta da!:D
 
Blueyed_Mermaid said:


I was to be gone to the lake for the weekend, but it is supposed to rain all weekend..so those plans got axed...and here I am...ta da!:D


Awww..that's bites..sorry to hear ur plans got rained out..damned rain..:mad: LoL

Well, it's nice to have u here if it's any consolation:D


Red, u ok 2nite gf??:confused:
 
Cipher said:



Awww..that's bites..sorry to hear ur plans got rained out..damned rain..:mad: LoL

Well, it's nice to have u here if it's any consolation:D


Red, u ok 2nite gf??:confused:

Oh yeah, just trying to get some things done. I am very disorganized right now and I need to put things back together.

Its weird, when my house is a mess so is my thinking. When things are in order my thinking is much clearer. Does that make a bit of sence?
 
redelicious said:
Does that make a bit of sence?



Yep, it most certainly does my dear!!;)

I hope you get organized..i do hate when i'm scatterbrained..
:rose: x12
 
Cipher said:



Awww..that's bites..sorry to hear ur plans got rained out..damned rain..:mad: LoL

Well, it's nice to have u here if it's any consolation:D


Red, u ok 2nite gf??:confused:

Thanks!


Red, I understand exactly what you are saying... If things are in supreme disorder around me... my thoughts are chaotic also...:)
 
Cipher said:




Yep, it most certainly does my dear!!;)

I hope you get organized..i do hate when i'm scatterbrained..
:rose: x12

Thanks-

Oh and did I mention that my husband is driving me nuts? He does military reinactments and has to dress out. He is actually modeling his clothes for me, asking if he looks to fat and which color vest I like better.

LOL, major role reversal happening here!
 
Blueyed_Mermaid said:


Thanks!


Red, I understand exactly what you are saying... If things are in supreme disorder around me... my thoughts are chaotic also...:)

Thanks Blue-eyed.

Have a good night;)
 
redelicious said:


Thanks-

Oh and did I mention that my husband is driving me nuts? He does military reinactments and has to dress out. He is actually modeling his clothes for me, asking if he looks to fat and which color vest I like better.

LOL, major role reversal happening here!



LoL That is funny!!

Im sorry ur going nutz!!!


Night Blueyed!!:kiss:
 
Good morning to all.

I see that I missed the opportunity of a lifetime. So many women and no men. Phooey.

Hope you all have a good day and nice weekend. Today is family day and friend weekend.

Have fun - all of you. So nice to see you all.
 
hrnyhrny said:
Good morning to all.

I see that I missed the opportunity of a lifetime. So many women and no men. Phooey.

Hope you all have a good day and nice weekend. Today is family day and friend weekend.

Have fun - all of you. So nice to see you all.

Hey hrnyhrny.. good morning ^5
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top