BBW_Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL I'm glad to hear ur getting there atleast..LoL

Awww, a toddler!!! Too cute!!:D
I'm doing great thanks!!:kiss:
 
Cipher said:
LoL I'm glad to hear ur getting there atleast..LoL

Awww, a toddler!!! Too cute!!:D
I'm doing great thanks!!:kiss:

CIpher

Arrrggghhh, just realized I've been mispelling your name.

Reyd:rolleyes:
 
redelicious said:


CIpher

Arrrggghhh, just realized I've been mispelling your name.

Reyd:rolleyes:


No worries, it happens all the time actually..i don't say anything cuz it doesn't bother me..no sweat gf!!;)
:rose:
 
Cipher said:



Jewelz!!! *Hugz*

I'm doing supercalifragilistic thanks!! LoL:p

What's goin on with yaz??:heart: :kiss:

nuttin much girlie.....just hoping to wake up each day ....still breathing LOL

:kiss:
 
Jewelz said:


it is a good thing right?? LOL

:kiss:


Yeah girl..It's all good..LoL Then again i just ate some candy i'm high off sugar, and i'm listening to Tori..LoL Everything is all good as far as i'm concerned..LoL!!!:p
 
Cipher said:



Yeah girl..It's all good..LoL Then again i just ate some candy i'm high off sugar, and i'm listening to Tori..LoL Everything is all good as far as i'm concerned..LoL!!!:p

well iffn my girl Ciph says its all good, then its all good!! damn it!! LMAO

:p
 
Jewelz said:


well iffn my girl Ciph says its all good, then its all good!! damn it!! LMAO

:p


ROFL!!:p

It's silly saturday i see..LoL I like those days:D

Hey where's SE been?? I haven't seen her for a few days..
 
Cipher said:



ROFL!!:p

It's silly saturday i see..LoL I like those days:D

Hey where's SE been?? I haven't seen her for a few days..

its called boredom....i have to get ready for a hot date here in a few ....yeeehaaaw!! party time LOLOL

She was online this morning...posted to True Confessions (think it was this morning)
 
Jewelz said:


its called boredom....i have to get ready for a hot date here in a few ....yeeehaaaw!! party time LOLOL

She was online this morning...posted to True Confessions (think it was this morning)



Ohhh my girl gots a date!!!:D U go ms.thang!! LoL

Have a great time!!!!:kiss: :heart: :rose:

See ya later;)
 
Cipher said:




Ohhh my girl gots a date!!!:D U go ms.thang!! LoL

Have a great time!!!!:kiss: :heart: :rose:

See ya later;)

yeppers, going out for premiere seafood and who knows what else...maybe a few drinks at some clubs and then well, we will ride on the wings of the wind tonight :D

Im still around for about umm....well 20 minutes prolly

Loves ya!
 
Jewelz said:


yeppers, going out for premiere seafood and who knows what else...maybe a few drinks at some clubs and then well, we will ride on the wings of the wind tonight :D

Im still around for about umm....well 20 minutes prolly

Loves ya!


Sounds like a great time!! Have fun girly!!

Love yaz!:heart:
 
hrnyhrny said:
Hello everyone. Just stopping in to say hello.

Nice to have you back Cipher.

Hello jasmine, red, casper, wildone, theonlyfunnyone.

Nice to see that Porphry is feeling better - big grin picture.

Hey there Space.

Hello to HL and Jim and James.

Nice pictures of you enjoying yourself in the room with the mirrors. Hubby has good taste.

Little hello to lurker Kk. James is a lucky guy.

Have a good night all of you.
Hey hrny!! How's life??and how the hell could you stop posting with just 7 left until 1000?? Jeesh!!!:rolleyes:
 
Cas & RED!!

redelicious said:
Hello room!

Casper, Wildone, Hrny-

How are y'all??

:kiss: Red
Cool new AV's!! both as yummy as the 2 of you are!!:p :rose: :kiss:
 
Blueyed_Mermaid said:
WoW!.. It is so quiet..... Be berry berry quiet.. I hear a wabbit....

LOL.... Sheesh..... I can't believe it is so dead in here!
hey Mermaid!!!! where's Betty???????
 
Cipher said:



Yeah tomorrow i'm expecting to hear some juicy stories seeing that no one is around right now..LoL

Hi Blueyed!!:kiss: How are you??
Nope..nope..no stories here...uh huh..no way, no how....:D ;)
 
Hmmmm, seems like another quiet night in BBW land.

Hope everyone is having a great night.

:kiss: Red
 
weirdness on Lit

No CLUE what's happened, but for some reason Lit's been dropping some of my subscriptions
This thread was one that got it & I just managed to get it back!
I'm on 7-10 and struggling to catch up now.
I have news when I get caught up!

:D
 
DAMMIT

With the issues of Lit dropping subscriptions, I missed Red's 1000 & the dance!
Congrats Red!
 
What's goin on everyone??

Hi James, Hi Red!!:)

Hey James, what do u mean by lit dropping subscriptions:confused:


I hope all of you are having a good night:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top