spaceACE
time to strut
- Joined
- Apr 6, 2002
- Posts
- 1,424
hi cipher, wildone and all the rest happy fridayCipher said:Happy Friday!!!
![]()
I hope all of you have a great day, and a great weekend!!
![]()
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hi cipher, wildone and all the rest happy fridayCipher said:Happy Friday!!!
![]()
I hope all of you have a great day, and a great weekend!!
![]()
![]()
spaceACE said:
hi cipher, wildone and all the rest happy friday
Cipher said:Happy Friday!!!
![]()
I hope all of you have a great day, and a great weekend!!
![]()
![]()

Blueyed_Mermaid said:WoW!.. It is so quiet..... Be berry berry quiet.. I hear a wabbit....
LOL.... Sheesh..... I can't believe it is so dead in here!
How are you??Cipher said:This thread was way at the bottom..and that..i simply can't allow..LoL![]()
It's friday night..where is everyone??? I know all of us that post here ain't on dates all on the same night!!..LoL That would be kinda weired tho..
So if there's anyone out here..what's goin on, what ya up 2??
*Yes, i did just eat some candy* those who know me know that's dangerous..LoL!!![]()
*..as cipher's bouncing off the walls...*
redelicious said:
Hey, I'm here.
I'm always here.
Working on some other stuff, so I am not really posting a whole lot.
What's a date?
Passed by KrispyKreme earlier today when the hot donut sign was on - can relate to the sugar high. Only mine was also helped by caffene.![]()
Red

Cipher said:
Yeah tomorrow i'm expecting to hear some juicy stories seeing that no one is around right now..LoL
Hi Blueyed!!How are you??
Blueyed_Mermaid said:
hi Cipher! I am as good as can be expected for a Friday night when I am at home online instead of getting my brains screwed out...*chuckle*![]()
Cipher said:
Yeah i hear ya..i would rather be having a sexcapade myself..LoL
Glad to hear ur doing good!!![]()

Blueyed_Mermaid said:Hi Red!!!!!!
![]()
redelicious said:
Hey Blue-eyed!!
Didn't mean to ignore ya!
Mind is elsewhere tonight
Blueyed_Mermaid said:
I was to be gone to the lake for the weekend, but it is supposed to rain all weekend..so those plans got axed...and here I am...ta da!![]()
Cipher said:
Awww..that's bites..sorry to hear ur plans got rained out..damned rain..LoL
Well, it's nice to have u here if it's any consolation![]()
Red, u ok 2nite gf??![]()
redelicious said:Does that make a bit of sence?
x12Cipher said:
Awww..that's bites..sorry to hear ur plans got rained out..damned rain..LoL
Well, it's nice to have u here if it's any consolation![]()
Red, u ok 2nite gf??![]()

Cipher said:
Yep, it most certainly does my dear!!![]()
I hope you get organized..i do hate when i'm scatterbrained..
x12
Blueyed_Mermaid said:
Thanks!
Red, I understand exactly what you are saying... If things are in supreme disorder around me... my thoughts are chaotic also...![]()
redelicious said:
Thanks-
Oh and did I mention that my husband is driving me nuts? He does military reinactments and has to dress out. He is actually modeling his clothes for me, asking if he looks to fat and which color vest I like better.
LOL, major role reversal happening here!

hrnyhrny said:Good morning to all.
I see that I missed the opportunity of a lifetime. So many women and no men. Phooey.
Hope you all have a good day and nice weekend. Today is family day and friend weekend.
Have fun - all of you. So nice to see you all.