BBW_Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
redelicious said:
Well everyone-

I have had a lot of fun tonight, but I have to get up in just a few hours.

Sweet dreams all:kiss:

Red


:rose: Night red, night jas!!! Sleep well!! See you tomorrow!!

:heart:
 
Oh well, nobody to play with again. Good thing I have holes in my pockets.

Good night all.
 
xx--jasmine--xx said:


i think you're on to something there James :)
you are what you eat after all :p :p

If THAT were true, many of the ladies I know would be bald except for a clutch of hair around their ankles :p
 
James G 5 said:


If THAT were true, many of the ladies I know would be bald except for a clutch of hair around their ankles :p

:p :p i walked into that one, didn't i? ;)

good morning bbw :kiss:
good morning to the guys :kiss:
 
Good morning BBW..I hope that everyone has a great day!

Hey Jas..*hugs* Here is hoping you are doing good today!

Hey to Red..Sorry I haven't been here much in the last couple days..Looks like you had a GREAT time last night with Jim, Hrny and the others..You go girl! ;)

Hey to Jim, hrnyhrny, James and Zeta...

Hi to everybody...If I left someone out I didn't mean to!

Have a good day on this "hump" day today! ;):D
 
James G 5 said:


If THAT were true, many of the ladies I know would be bald except for a clutch of hair around their ankles :p

2:37A.M.??? James..... you didn't get your minimum 5 hour sleep requirement. :cool:
 
wildone28 said:
Good morning BBW..I hope that everyone has a great day!

Hey Jas..*hugs* Here is hoping you are doing good today!

Hey to Red..Sorry I haven't been here much in the last couple days..Looks like you had a GREAT time last night with Jim, Hrny and the others..You go girl! ;)

Hey to Jim, hrnyhrny, James and Zeta...

Hi to everybody...If I left someone out I didn't mean to!

Have a good day on this "hump" day today! ;):D

Good morning, Wild! Smells like the middle of the week to me... Hope everything's going great for ya! ;)
 
wildone28 said:
Good morning BBW..I hope that everyone has a great day!

Hey Jas..*hugs* Here is hoping you are doing good today!

Hey to Red..Sorry I haven't been here much in the last couple days..Looks like you had a GREAT time last night with Jim, Hrny and the others..You go girl! ;)

Hey to Jim, hrnyhrny, James and Zeta...

Hi to everybody...If I left someone out I didn't mean to!

Have a good day on this "hump" day today! ;):D

Morning wild!
You're always so chipper & happy here, it starts my day off right :D
 
porphry said:


2:37A.M.??? James..... you didn't get your minimum 5 hour sleep requirement. :cool:

Work's not till 10 AM, I had time
got to go in a minute tho :(
 
porphry said:


He runs on sheer force of will...... and a helluva lotta Mountain Dew! :D

Mountian Dew still rocks. Have an open one now.... Ummmm, refreshing and caffine-a-riffic. :D
 
Good morning Wildone. As always a pleasure to see you in the morning. Hugs and kisses. Have yourself a lovely day.

Good morning jasmine. Hope that puss got the petting she was after.

Good morning Porphyry and good luck. I am still cheering for the gonad team, though.

Good morning Wintermute. Hope all is well.

To the later arrivals good afternoon and good evening. Maybe see you guys and gals tonight. If not, I will try to get caught up on the twenty pages that come after this message.

Cipher, have a good one and help that girl out.

ShiningEyes, Red, Casper and the other ladies - have a good one.

Gentlemen - enjoy the gift that is given. So many women. So little time.
 
HAPPY HUMP DAY

hey guys happy Tuesday now go out and get some hump..... and take some pics for all us non humpers to drool over
hugs n licks spaceACE:p
 
hrnyhrny said:

...
Good morning Wintermute. Hope all is well.
...
Gentlemen - enjoy the gift that is given. So many women. So little time.

Everything I can do anything about is pretty good, it's everything beyond my realm of control that has me worried. :)

And I would like to let all of our fine female participants know that their efforts are greatly appreciated. I, for one, enjoy the gifts they have choosen to share with us and they all have my love and respect.

How's your day going Hrny^2?
 
wildone28 said:
Good morning BBW..I hope that everyone has a great day!

Hey Jas..*hugs* Here is hoping you are doing good today!

Hey to Red..Sorry I haven't been here much in the last couple days..Looks like you had a GREAT time last night with Jim, Hrny and the others..You go girl! ;)

Hey to Jim, hrnyhrny, James and Zeta...

Hi to everybody...If I left someone out I didn't mean to!

Have a good day on this "hump" day today! ;):D

Hey Wildone!!

Yeah, I have missed you around here. I hope you are doing great!!
Last night was a lot of fun. But then, I was the only girl in a room full of men (at least for a little while). What was I to do?:D

Red:kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Red!!

James G 5 said:


*I'M* offended
I'm a PRO-vert
I gave up my amateur status YEARS ago :D
LMAO!! I guess you're right James....we are a group of PRO-verts aren't we.!!:D
 
Cipher said:



Yeah i don't know where she is..i haven't seen her..maybe she's busy:confused:

But hey..*taking off pj top*..*shaking tits all over*..Yeah..here's to another 600 gf!! LoL:p
whoo hoo...DAMN!! sorry I went to bed so early..I missed Cipher's tit shaking!!:p

Last I checked..Casper is in the process of moving..she should be back on ..maybe ..this weekend.
 
redelicious said:


Hey Wildone!!

Yeah, I have missed you around here. I hope you are doing great!!
Last night was a lot of fun. But then, I was the only girl in a room full of men (at least for a little while). What was I to do?:D

Red:kiss:

Hey Sweetie!!

Well I am here for a few minutes now..I hope that you are doing good!!
Glad you had fun last night..That is what you were supposed to do..:D You did exactly what you were supposed to do and the men had as much fun as you! ;) You go girl!

:kiss::kiss:
 
hrnyhrny said:
Good morning Wildone. As always a pleasure to see you in the morning. Hugs and kisses. Have yourself a lovely day.

Gentlemen - enjoy the gift that is given. So many women. So little time.

Hi hrnyhrny..how are you tonight? I hope that you have had a great day and that you will have an even better night. Always good to see you too..*hugs and a :kiss: on the cheek for you. Have a goodnight tonight.

And us ladies are very lucky to have the men we do here that fawn over us and make us feel good!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top