aussies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry...but that is what makes things work well...business or private life...the two different can compliment each other

Morning/Afternoon my friends

I have never had a pop up here:confused:

Henry,Azure,QD&Fantzy

I'd love to be going away as my chances are way to limited these days.I would dearly love to have my campervan I had in the US and Canada I did so enjoy touring in it and the 36,000miles I did in 3 months was little effort and being able to just pull off the road and snuggle into bed rather than a back seat so pleasurable indeed.
:rolleyes: I'm going off into the land of memories again.

Afternoon Gil

hope alls well for you?

memories are good and something to be treasured.

Afternoon everyone.....

My headache went away WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOo

oh crap..that damned scanner is still on my desk :mad:

Hello Duck...why no more duck picture? It was one of the funniest on Lit?

Hi AZ, can you say where you're going? Will it be a long trip? Even though you don't want to go, I hope it goes well.

Howdy Gil...campers are great. I go to a horse race out in the country every year and I rent one. No hotels in those mountains and I'd rather have a comfortable bed than to sleep on the rocky bluffs.

Fantzy, I like the AV. It's very sexy.

Hello Henry..I already said hello to you once a few minutes ago up the hill. Hope you're having a good afternoon.

Afternoon from me LTGR

alls going well for me thanks this afternoon.

hows yr day been?

Hi again Fantzy...glad the headaches gone:D

LTGR
only to Brisbane for work hon...for the weekend..be back monday night....next state up from me now on the east coast of aus:)

I was supposed to go to Dallas again today, but negotiated doing it by phone. What a relief. Tomorrow is going to be a quiet day I hope. I could use one. A nice quiet weekend too. Time for some gardening.

Cheers Henry, it's been a good one.

Afternoon LTGR..glad you like the Av.....it is very sexy i agree...

Thanx Henry & Azure..im glad it has gone too..but now i must disappear to pick up children as i was in no state this morning to drive so jutty took the car today :( means i am now about to go for a 20 miubute walk to collect my kids then be back around 3:30pm....i hope

If your gone b4 then ...i hope you have a fantastic weekend Azure....i lov Brissie..my family are up there..... :rose: :rose:

Sleep Sweet LTGR :kiss:

i just saw all the typos in my last post..OMG *reaches for her contacts*

walks are lovely to blow away the cob webs especially after a headache...

I just got a lovely pressie.....feel like a big kid..~giggle~

hi all

around for a bit this afternoon - in and out - best to PM or email me...

well my icq croaked.

for some reason it has been giving me the shits today, and now it is just a spinning little flower.

what a pain. :mad:

what did you get Azure?

Hi Tony

yep your ICQ is one sad puppy Duckie
hmm...that rhymed:D

I got a lovely bottle of one of my fav merlot's and some roses:)

ah fair enough.

i was given a bottle of my favourite wine the other day.... its almost a shame to drink it.

Afternoon all...feel like im in a revolving door today..lol

Hope you are all doing well....im here..but well...not..if you know what i mean.....
*wonders who said kids were a good thing*

yeah I feel like that about some of my wines...but usually can't help myself ....try that place I told you about..I have seen W.A wines in there

already did that Azure...got laughed at too *sob*

here is too hoping that tomorrow will be a much better day.

What time do you leave Azure?

will have a drink..or 10 for you then tomorrow night ;)

its been awfully quiet here the last few days..or is that just my imagination?

Hi duckie

I'm a bit sad to see your fluffy buddy go - after all - I don't want to be the only one hiding my big hairy head with a fluffy toy...

Hi Fantzy.

Your kids are worth it.

Mine most definitely is. Except when you've been stressed out all day or all night - but that soon passes!

Hi Azure - glad you got a nice present!

Had a good day today - come forward with the business strategy here, did a good demo, got called re: yet another opportunity, and did some good work in fiction also...

And tonight - off to the mount for some cave diving.

well - not for the first 2 days anyway, as I've got some ocean divers along.

Do some nice warm fuzzy locations for them

But on sunday arvo and monday we'll be hitting the caves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back