Aussie personals

doc-md

Virgin
Hey, calling all Aussies

Post your messages here and then they will be found

Good idea for a thread doc. I hope we see other Aussies posting here too.

Now tell me that you live in Perth...

:D

Last edited:
Was roaming around and found this, and just wanted to say it was nice to find fellow aussies on here. Hope your thread goes well, seems like a good idea. :)
regards,
silken

doc-md said:
hehe

I wish I lived in perth, but melbourne here

visit perth though :)

Let me know when you do next.... maybe we can have a drink.

In Perth

Hey All Aussies.I just signed up and am from Perth and know this site is awesome and glad to see other Aussies.

Re: In Perth

lucid said:
Hey All Aussies.I just signed up and am from Perth and know this site is awesome and glad to see other Aussies.

wow kewl another perth person
so that makes......hmmm well i can count them on one hand i'd reckon :D

Another Perthite here, good to see a few aussies on the lit. especially in Perth.

keen for chats. pm

Hi

Hi all, Another one here, not from perth though, Sydney any others from round this way?

Aussie in Seattle

Hi everyone!! First post.

Living in Seattle, washington State but soon to return to Australia, can't wait too :)

Any other Members in Washingon??

Great too see a few others from Melbourne.

I'm from Fayetteville, Arkansas, but now a resident of Melbourne. *smiles* Would love to expand my group of frineds here in Melbourne.

~Felicity~

Hi,

male / 30 in Sydney ... occasional travel to Melbourne ... PM me if you want to chat

Hi from Sydney - would love to hear from other sydneyites who'd like to start emailing - possibly phone and other activities - particularly married women who are bored and would like to spice up their lives. Feel free to PM or email.

sweet_ar_angel

Angel,

Wow.....did u really move to Australia? No wonder I haven't heard from you! My heart is so empty now....:(

I sent you a pm a few weeks ago.....hope you will read it....

BTW, what in the world brought you that far away?

Romeo :rose:

New Aussie member.

Another Perthite. the numbers are growing steadily. I'm looking to meet friendly ladies in person, not cyber. I am sure there are many out there.

And another Perthite here..

Bi/48 looking to meet another bi lady.

PM me please. :kiss:

Back