Ask Me a Question v. 4.28.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
No - people go there for their own special feeling and I feel like I'm intruding if I'm not prepared to be nuding it up!

Is it better to work outside or inside?

No - people go there for their own special feeling and I feel like I'm intruding if I'm not prepared to be nuding it up!

Is it better to work outside or inside?

In my job, I tend to work inside most of the time but I sometimes go out for research purposes and I love to work in the garden.

Have you ever eaten durian fruit? Did you like it?

In my job, I tend to work inside most of the time but I sometimes go out for research purposes and I love to work in the garden.

Have you ever eaten durian fruit? Did you like it?

I never have. i understand it tastes better than it smells!

Have you ever tasted something for a bet and been surprised that it actually tasted ok?

No. I am very timid with tasting new things.

What was the last new thing that you ate?

Roscoe's chicken and waffles....yes I have had fried chicken I have had waffles before but not theirs and not together....soooooo good

What is your favorite position to sleep in?

Roscoe's chicken and waffles....yes I have had fried chicken I have had waffles before but not theirs and not together....soooooo good

What is your favorite position to sleep in?

I sleep on my left side with my arm under pillow, AC set to 65 with one blanket from Ikea and a top sheet.

How often do you but a new pillow?

I sleep on my left side with my arm under pillow, AC set to 65 with one blanket from Ikea and a top sheet.

How often do you but a new pillow?

Not very often....I like my down pillows flat and it takes long time to get them perfect

What is the first thing you do when you get into a hotel room?

Not very often....I like my down pillows flat and it takes long time to get them perfect

What is the first thing you do when you get into a hotel room?

Find the light switch, or pin the woman I walked in with against the wall for a deep kiss.

When the last time you stayed at a hotel?

Find the light switch, or pin the woman I walked in with against the wall for a deep kiss.

When the last time you stayed at a hotel?

July 21st-25th

If you could eat only one animal for the rest of your life what would that be?

Ouch...tough call....probably Strawberries cause they can be used in a variety of ways.

What was your last clothing purchase?

I wish I could tell you that it was some piece of erotic/exotic lingerie, but I don't really do lingerie (I do panties). I bought a small green fascinator with peacock feathers, netting and everything. I wore it to lunch with my mom on her birthday.

When was the last time you had sex with someone whose name you didn't know?

I wish I could tell you that it was some piece of erotic/exotic lingerie, but I don't really do lingerie (I do panties). I bought a small green fascinator with peacock feathers, netting and everything. I wore it to lunch with my mom on her birthday.

When was the last time you had sex with someone whose name you didn't know?

Never

Do you masturbate much much more than you dare admit?

Never

Do you masturbate much much more than you dare admit?

No, I own it and, I may have mentioned earlier that I masturbate a lot. I adore it.

Have you ever given oral and then been reluctant to lick your lips. Saving that flavour for later. Saving it for when you want to remember how good it was?

No, I own it and, I may have mentioned earlier that I masturbate a lot. I adore it.

Have you ever given oral and then been reluctant to lick your lips. Saving that flavour for later. Saving it for when you want to remember how good it was?

Yes, there are times when messy sex and the aftermath are just what the doctor ordered.

In the aftermath of hot sex have you ever been amazed at the amount of wetness and juices?

Yes, there are times when messy sex and the aftermath are just what the doctor ordered.

In the aftermath of hot sex have you ever been amazed at the amount of wetness and juices?

Yes. If You Never Have been. . . I don't know what to tell you.

Lotion, when needed, or a daily thing?

Not having more confidence to be myself at times.

Live on a beach or high in the hills?

Not having more confidence to be myself at times.

Live on a beach or high in the hills?

I like the beach, but I would rather be high in the hills.

Would you rather live in the center of a thriving city or ten miles from the nearest neighbor?

In current circumstances probably the latter, but usually the former

If you could spend a day doing anything what would your perfect day consist of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back