Ask Me a Question v. 4.28.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm into photography, capturing moments

Do you have mood lighting at home?

Candles indoors. Outdoors, some up-lights. The moon is enough for setting a mood.

Breasts/nipples as a basic mammalian source of nourishment: how does that intersect with sexuality?

Candles indoors. Outdoors, some up-lights. The moon is enough for setting a mood.

Breasts/nipples as a basic mammalian source of nourishment: how does that intersect with sexuality?

Because guys have boners for their moms? 😁

How do you prepare for houseguests?

Technique? average. Effort? Impeccable.

- my highschool basketball coach

are you currently in love?

Yes. As much as you can be with out getting to share the everyday life of that person.

Are you supposed to stop having sex when both of you have sore muscles from having sex?

Yes. As much as you can be with out getting to share the everyday life of that person.

Are you supposed to stop having sex when both of you have sore muscles from having sex?

I wouldn't call it stopping.. a little nosh maybe

what's the most radical change you've ever made to your appearance?

a Fran's smoked salt caramel

When is the last time you declined sex.. and what made you say no?

Can't remember exact time, I said no because it was the wrong ex husband who wanted it. lol

Do you believe in soulmates?

Yes. And yes, that sounds like a good life.

What do you plan on indulging in today?

Sadly, no indulging today - playing catch up from being on vacation for 10 days...and having work done in the house.

Have you ever wished you could redo just one thing in your life - what was it and what would you have done differently?

Sadly, no indulging today - playing catch up from being on vacation for 10 days...and having work done in the house.

Have you ever wished you could redo just one thing in your life - what was it and what would you have done differently?

It's either nothing, or so many things my life no longer resembles my current one.

Where dI'd you see yourself now, 5 years ago?

Where do you see yourself now, 5 years ago?[/QUOTE]

Same place but a whiff of retirement may be in the winds.

What fantasy movie scenario appeals to your inner perv?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back