Ask Doctor Liz!

Call 1-800-Apple-Me, but that's only available on a M-W-F basis. You have to go through a rigorous pre-screaming process also. :devil:

I'll be organizing the group sessions for Liz. Her practice is booming and her receptionist is out with a bad back. You do know you will be required to go through a strip search before each group meeting...and we are more thorough than the TSA! ;) We can't have any recording devices getting into the sessions. Well, at least not by the group members. :eek:

I'd like to sign up, please, but I may need some one on one remedial sessions before I start with the group.

Dear Curious,

Depends on the age range.

13-20 Men;

20-30 tied;

30+ women.

Mind if I ask how old you are? ;)

DL

Dr Liz,

I fall into the 40-50 year old male perv category. Good to see women 30+ enjoy the same activities that I do.

Curious

Doctor "God I Love My Sybian" Liz

Dear Doctor Liz
Many thanks for the very instructive video of you and your Sybian. It is awesome to hear you enjoying yourself so much and with such enthusiasm!
Your aroused patient Rod

Doc Liz, I have a "run away sub situation." He's like a bouncing ball, not knowing which way to bounce. I've found he's lied to me. Should I paddle him and hope to improve his bounce or send him to another court to learn how to play with others?

Dear Apple,

Spank the heck out of him!

Then keep his clothes and kick him to the curb.

If he loves you he will come back. If not, you've lost nothing.

DL

Dear Doctor Liz,

I put on a nice bra and panties set for my physiotherapy session today. Should I feel weird about that?

Numi

Dear Numi,

No. But show me anyway. ;) :)

DL

Dr Liz,

I fall into the 40-50 year old male perv category. Good to see women 30+ enjoy the same activities that I do.

Curious

Dear Curious,

Are you calling me a pervert? ;)

That's going in your permanent record .... :caning:

Doctor "I'm Not A Pervert I'm Just Playful" Liz

Dear Doctor Liz
Many thanks for the very instructive video of you and your Sybian. It is awesome to hear you enjoying yourself so much and with such enthusiasm!
Your aroused patient Rod

Dear Rod,

You are very welcome! :kiss: :D

DL

I'd like to sign up, please, but I may need some one on one remedial sessions before I start with the group.

Dr. Liz approves of "one on one" sessions. However, she has informed me it is at twice the cost of her hourly rate...and it's COS ...Collect On Spanking! :caning:

Dear Dr. Liz . . . .

Apple of Eden wants to spank me in public, and I'm not sure how I feel about this development. I saw her waxing her paddle to improve aerodynamics. Should I be scared?

Sincerly, "Never been spanked"

Dear Apple,

Dear Curious,

Are you calling me a pervert? ;)

That's going in your permanent record .... :caning:

Doctor "I'm Not A Pervert I'm Just Playful" Liz

Dr Liz,

You know what they say, if the shoe fits, buy 2 pair especially if you like them. ;)

Curious Perv

Dear Dr. Liz . . . .

Apple of Eden wants to spank me in public, and I'm not sure how I feel about this development. I saw her waxing her paddle to improve aerodynamics. Should I be scared?

Sincerly, "Never been spanked"

Dear Never Been Spanked,

So you're not sure you want to be spanked in public ... but you're okay admitting that you're scared of a girl? That's very, very interesting ....

I'm sure there's nothing to be scared of though. Apple is a very sweet girl and I'm sure the fact that you publicly corrected one of her posts on another thread won't impact ;) how she treats you at all.

BTW, I'm holding another of my infamous Doctor Liz's Spanking Workshops this weekend and Apple and I are looking for volunteers to serve as our ass-sis-tants.

Think you're up for it? :devil:

Doctor "Your Ass Is Grass" Liz

Dr Liz,

You know what they say, if the shoe fits, buy 2 pair especially if you like them. ;)

Curious Perv

Dear Curious,

You know what I say? If you find two pairs of shoes that you like make someone buy you both pair!

Doctor "I'll Add These To Your Next Bill" Liz

Den

Dear Dr Liz --------- I have been practicing medicine for many years. Actually i don't think I need too much more practice to get most of it right. Yet I need a second or third opinion.

First me, Den.:) I am a 77 year old white man on two BP meds. Yet I occasionally take a magic pill so I can practice lovemaking with my wife or one of my adult patients.
Is this safe?

Now my 75 year old wife. ;) She was a late bloomer. In May 2014 she tried gangbangs and other group sex. After two months I made her stop that nonsense. Now she's down to homecaring sometimes 4 or 5 older male patients each morning, one at a time.
She loves semen inside her and all over her breasts. At her age is this safe?

Yes I do have Obamacare.

Here I am doing a medical treatment on my wife with one of my nurses ass sisting.

Attachments

• Lit Pic (799).JPG
    Lit Pic (799).JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Doc, not sure you have time for this.

But can you tell people why it's good to get a hand job from someone wearing a velvet glove?

Dear Dr Liz --------- I have been practicing medicine for many years. Actually i don't think I need too much more practice to get most of it right. Yet I need a second or third opinion.

First me, Den.:) I am a 77 year old white man on two BP meds. Yet I occasionally take a magic pill so I can practice lovemaking with my wife or one of my adult patients.
Is this safe?

Now my 75 year old wife. ;) She was a late bloomer. In May 2014 she tried gangbangs and other group sex. After two months I made her stop that nonsense. Now she's down to homecaring sometimes 4 or 5 older male patients each morning, one at a time.
She loves semen inside her and all over her breasts. At her age is this safe?

Yes I do have Obamacare.

Here I am doing a medical treatment on my wife with one of my nurses ass sisting.

Dear LF,

Believe it or not my malpractice insurance is surprisingly low thanks to 100% happy customers that are still breathing.

I strongly recommend that you NEVER take any magic you know what pills with BP medication! That's a deadly dangerous combo - especially at your age.

That said, kudos to you and especially your wife. And don't worry, semen at any age is an elixir for life - and beauty. ;) (I bet she has very young looking skin for her age doesn't she?)

But yeah, no more gangbangs. For either of you.

BTW, if your nurse is looking to moonlight have her call me.

"Doctor "Use It Or Lose It" Liz

Doc, not sure you have time for this.

But can you tell people why it's good to get a hand job from someone wearing a velvet glove?

Dear DNO,

Well I know from experience it's terrible for the velvet (Woolite, cold water, gentle cycle, low heat to damp, then hang to dry) but if you've never felt the exhilaration of velvet on your sensitive parts then you're in for a special treat.

Buy her a pair today. My husbands' favorites are my black ones, but honestly he seems to like the red and the purple ones just as much. :D

"Doctor "The Velvet Touch is Extra" Liz

My Dearest Dr. Liz,
I told him not to bother you with such things, that you were too busy with real issues. I even told him what you'd say. Now, he's going to get it twice as long as I originally planned.

p.s. the waxing of the paddle was to throw him off...I have plans with a lilac bush and a few long switches from it. That should teach him.:devil:

Thanks again. The payoff, I mean your reimbursement will be send via paypal. xo

Dear Never Been Spanked,

So you're not sure you want to be spanked in public ... but you're okay admitting that you're scared of a girl? That's very, very interesting ....

I'm sure there's nothing to be scared of though. Apple is a very sweet girl and I'm sure the fact that you publicly corrected one of her posts on another thread won't impact ;) how she treats you at all.

BTW, I'm holding another of my infamous Doctor Liz's Spanking Workshops this weekend and Apple and I are looking for volunteers to serve as our ass-sis-tants.

Think you're up for it? :devil:

Doctor "Your Ass Is Grass" Liz

My Dearest Dr. Liz,

Thanks again. The payoff, I mean your reimbursement will be send via paypal. xo

Dear Apple,

Skip PayPal. I've started a Kickstarter campaign for these beauties! :D

sparkly-wedding-shoes-jimmy-choo-kole.jpg

www.kickstarter.com/buythemcumonthem :devil:

Doctor "My Husband Says I Spend Too Much On Shoes" Liz

Last edited:
BTW - there are a few spots left for participants (and demonstration volunteers ;) ) in my "Hands On Hand Job Workshop" this weekend :devil:

Both Group:

tumblr_o30sqnvM5j1v82ohho1_500.gif

and one-on-one sessions:

tumblr_o1vseu2GbX1uzlduyo3_400.gif

tumblr_o1vseu2GbX1uzlduyo4_250.gif

tumblr_o1vseu2GbX1uzlduyo1_250.gif

tumblr_o1vseu2GbX1uzlduyo2_400.gif

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
BTW - there are a few spots left for participants (and demonstration volunteers ;) ) in my "Hands On Hand Job Workshop" this weekend :devil:

Both Group:

tumblr_o30sqnvM5j1v82ohho1_500.gif

and one-on-one sessions:

tumblr_o1vseu2GbX1uzlduyo3_400.gif

tumblr_o1vseu2GbX1uzlduyo4_250.gif

tumblr_o1vseu2GbX1uzlduyo1_250.gif

tumblr_o1vseu2GbX1uzlduyo2_400.gif

:rolleyes:

Ooh, sign me up! I'm always interested in increasing my skills... :devil:

Dear Dr Liz,

On entering your surgery I discovered you naked with your legs in the stirrups. Should I consider this as malpractice or an invitation?

Concerned/Aroused patient.

Dr Liz,
I have trouble at work- I get turned on when one of my bosses tells me what to do. I don't think she knows but it makes it hard to concentrate. Is this a psychological problem or physical or both?

Dear Dr. Liz,

Should we bring our own hand or will one be provided for us? :D

Dear HB,

Test subjects need only bring their desire. Lots of vitamin E, oysters and vitamin B will be provided. There will be plenty of bold, curious, adoring hands I assure you. ;) :)

DL

Dr Liz,
I have trouble at work- I get turned on when one of my bosses tells me what to do. I don't think she knows but it makes it hard to concentrate. Is this a psychological problem or physical or both?

Dear When,

It sounds like you have sub tendencies. You probably want to be told what to do and scolded for doing it wrong. I suggest you make an appointment. I have a collar and a leash and I'm willing to make you crawl around my office. If you pop a boner, you're a sub. But don't worry. I promise I'll relieve your anxiety.

Doctor "Yes You've Got A Problem" Liz

Dear HB,

Test subjects need only bring their desire. Lots of vitamin E, oysters and vitamin B will be provided. There will be plenty of bold, curious, adoring hands I assure you. ;) :)

DL

Dear When,

It sounds like you have sub tendencies. You probably want to be told what to do and scolded for doing it wrong. I suggest you make an appointment. I have a collar and a leash and I'm willing to make you crawl around my office. If you pop a boner, you're a sub. But don't worry. I promise I'll relieve your anxiety.

Doctor "Yes You've Got A Problem" Liz
How do I make an appointment? Your diagnosis seems right on.

Dr Liz,

I went out drinking with a group of friends last night and apparently I had WAYYYYYYYYYY to much tequila. From the pictures, it appears that everyone had a great time. After I woke up face down in the kitchen this afternoon, I found a very tiny black lace thong in my pocket. Unfortunately, given my state of inebriation, I am having trouble identifying the owner of said thong. I'm hoping you have some sort of hypnotic therapy to extract that information. Or at least a good cure for a tequila hangover.

Thanks,

Have thong will travel

Dr Liz,

I went out drinking with a group of friends last night and apparently I had WAYYYYYYYYYY to much tequila. From the pictures, it appears that everyone had a great time. After I woke up face down in the kitchen this afternoon, I found a very tiny black lace thong in my pocket. Unfortunately, given my state of inebriation, I am having trouble identifying the owner of said thong. I'm hoping you have some sort of hypnotic therapy to extract that information. Or at least a good cure for a tequila hangover.

Thanks,

Have thong will travel

Call me... I think I know whose they are *blushes*

Back