Ask a MtF TG a question

I am a đź‘… and fingers kind of gut so when your at that point you are more than welcome to come visit.

Saw a really attractive MTF transgender woman at work the other day. Clearly a transwoman, but extremely cute.....what would be the best thing to say to her as an icebreaker. Bear in mind that I'm a kinky bastard to begin with, who is in an open marriage, is bi, is a D/s switch, etc.

Saw a really attractive MTF transgender woman at work the other day. Clearly a transwoman, but extremely cute.....what would be the best thing to say to her as an icebreaker. Bear in mind that I'm a kinky bastard to begin with, who is in an open marriage, is bi, is a D/s switch, etc.
Hi Max

Kinks can get in the way and you have already identified her as trans, so now you have a difficult task. You have to completely ignore the fact she is trans and talk to her as you would any other woman. Don't ask her about being trans, don't ever say 'you're really attractive for a trans woman'.

It's not your job to acknowledge she is trans - that is hers and she'll mention it when she's ready. From her POV, you could be a regular guy, a creeper or you could be about to call her out and beat her up - she doesn't know that, so please, please go easy.
I hope it works out :)

Hi Max

Kinks can get in the way and you have already identified her as trans, so now you have a difficult task. You have to completely ignore the fact she is trans and talk to her as you would any other woman. Don't ask her about being trans, don't ever say 'you're really attractive for a trans woman'.

It's not your job to acknowledge she is trans - that is hers and she'll mention it when she's ready. From her POV, you could be a regular guy, a creeper or you could be about to call her out and beat her up - she doesn't know that, so please, please go easy.
I hope it works out :)

Have heard of guys going batty on a trans girl, so that is understandable. Truth be told, a lovely woman is lovely whatever her parts. :cool:

I am a đź‘… and fingers kind of guy so when your at that point you are more than welcome to come visit.
Looking forward to that - thanks Mr W

I think you might be onto something. Maybe it's a virgin for of papaya, hey? ;)
Just as sweet and juicey I can assure you ( well, I've not checked the sweetness but hey )

I'm going to see if I can get a tree for my back yard!
Is that a euphemism for something?! :D

Have heard of guys going batty on a trans girl, so that is understandable. Truth be told, a lovely woman is lovely whatever her parts. :cool:
People act a bit weird round us - it puts us on edge. There is so much transphobia around that meeting a guy who is not batty, or violent is actually the last thing we expect

Looking forward to that - thanks Mr W

Just as sweet and juicey I can assure you ( well, I've not checked the sweetness but hey )

Is that a euphemism for something?! :D

People act a bit weird round us - it puts us on edge. There is so much transphobia around that meeting a guy who is not batty, or violent is actually the last thing we expect

Oh damn I am batty and depending on who you ask violent. But I can be so sweat. It depends on what they want. Well not the batty part I am always batty.

Those words you say, A lovely woman is a lovely whatever her parts are so beautiful. A lot of words and phrases can be made bit a truly beautiful phrase is a gift. May I say I have never seen a truly not pretty woman.

Sorry for the interruption,

Hey sticky, Thanks for starting this thread, i've learned so much!
Is that you playing guitar in your avatar? What kind of music do you play? Got any links?

:D

Hey sticky, Thanks for starting this thread, i've learned so much!
Is that you playing guitar in your avatar? What kind of music do you play? Got any links?

:D
Hi drube and welcome to the thread: I'm really pleased you've found it informative!
It isn't me, but it is a fact that all trans women play guitar. It might be because we spend so much time indoors avoiding people, rather than being musically gifted, but who knows?! :D I tend to finger-pick but only to avoid annoying people by playing too loud with a pick :p

I went to a gig and took that pic: the band is Daughter

Thanks for the link, sounds good! I like hearing new music, i'm a drummer myself and play a little guitar. :D

stickygirl;61902391It isn't me said:
fact[/B] that all trans women play guitar. It might be because we spend so much time indoors avoiding people, rather than being musically gifted, but who knows?! :D

I heard all trans women are horny as hell too ... so it must be that guitar playing makes you guys horny, hey? ;)

Glad you're continuing to progress girlfriend. :rose::kiss:

I heard all trans women are horny as hell too ... so it must be that guitar playing makes you guys horny, hey? ;)

Glad you're continuing to progress girlfriend. :rose::kiss:
Are you still getting those voices in your head Tom? :D
Some of us are gay, some straight and some asexual. ... Some of us are celibate too, worst luck :)

Are you still getting those voices in your head Tom? :D
Some of us are gay, some straight and some asexual. ... Some of us are celibate too, worst luck :)

Nobody but nobody is celibate by choice ...

... except the really weird and wacko people.

You're close to that ... but not quite there yet. ;) Come to Florida ... we'll get you over your celibacy. :D

And yes ... when I lose those voices in my head I'll know I've totally lost it. ;)

A girl needs a girlfriend bff to stay: we've been doing healthy things, like long walks and cooking scrummy food.

Also, watched 'She's just not that into You' last night, got angry at men, then cried at the end :)

Those words you say, A lovely woman is a lovely whatever her parts are so beautiful. A lot of words and phrases can be made bit a truly beautiful phrase is a gift. May I say I have never seen a truly not pretty woman.

Sorry for the interruption,

I do on occasion wax poetic. ;)

I just wanted to say how interesting and informative this thread has been. Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed, particularly Stickygirl for starting it and writing so wonderfully and also haurni, for putting into words how I've felt for quite a while.

I just wanted to say how interesting and informative this thread has been. Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed, particularly Stickygirl for starting it and writing so wonderfully and also haurni, for putting into words how I've felt for quite a while.
Thanks for posting rhod101 :)
You're right, the thread would be pretty boring if it was just me spouting on and I'm always grateful for a chance to discuss trans and gender issues with all the wonderful Litsters here

A girl needs a girlfriend bff to stay: we've been doing healthy things, like long walks and cooking scrummy food.

Also, watched 'She's just not that into You' last night, got angry at men, then cried at the end :)

We've been doing healthy things...let's take a nice long walk and I'll cook you a great meal. Then we can watch a chick flick together. Let's cuddle. :rose: :kiss:

We've been doing healthy things...let's take a nice long walk and I'll cook you a great meal. Then we can watch a chick flick together. Let's cuddle. :rose: :kiss:
Aww thanks Brad :heart:
I think the crying has a different dynamic when there's a guy there. Sometimes a big shoulder with armpit smell can be nice though :)

Aww thanks Brad :heart:
I think the crying has a different dynamic when there's a guy there. Sometimes a big shoulder with armpit smell can be nice though :)

Honey, you know I have a big shoulder for you. Cuddle up, baby. I have great armpit smell. :D

Back